**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

cjh - Hi I'm doing good how are you?

I've ordered the Angelsounds Doppler too. Went out yesterday and bought a few unisex vests, bibs, blankets and I've already got the sterilizer and bottles and a couple of toys. What about you are you getting organised?

Hi,
I'm okay thanks, just absolutely exhausted after having a massive clear out and major spring clean today - I can't believe how this bubba is wiping me out lol!!!! Still the house smells nice and we've got rid of sooooooo much rubbish lol!!
Yes, I went out yesterday too and bought some bits. I still have all my stuff from Callum, so I only need to replace certain things that are worn out and then buy all the bits that I didn't have first time round but would be great to have. It's just as exciting 2nd time round buying the things. When we find out the sex of the baby, then I will go through all the boxes of callum's clothes, it just seems to be never ending with stuff to do!!
Have you had a nice Easter Sunday??
xxx

I guess i'm not allowed to join then? :cry:

Hi Marzipan,
How are you?? Of course you can join, it's lovely to chat to people who are all expecting the same time. Is this bubba your 1st??
xxx

Yup my 1st! We are due on the 11th...although 10/10/10 has a better ring to it! xxx

I've ordered the Angelsounds Doppler too. Went out yesterday and bought a few unisex vests, bibs, blankets and I've already got the sterilizer and bottles and a couple of toys. What about you are you getting organised?

Hi,
I'm okay thanks, just absolutely exhausted after having a massive clear out and major spring clean today - I can't believe how this bubba is wiping me out lol!!!! Still the house smells nice and we've got rid of sooooooo much rubbish lol!!
Yes, I went out yesterday too and bought some bits. I still have all my stuff from Callum, so I only need to replace certain things that are worn out and then buy all the bits that I didn't have first time round but would be great to have. It's just as exciting 2nd time round buying the things. When we find out the sex of the baby, then I will go through all the boxes of callum's clothes, it just seems to be never ending with stuff to do!!
xxx

Hi not really done much today been quite bored and irritable today and then this afternoon OH really pissed me off and had the cheek to tell me to get a grip and went away out to the garden in a huff! Grrrr I wish he would be a bit more understanding to how I'm feeling instead of acting like a big child. He's trying to speak to me but I'm still pissed off :growlmad: want an apology but he won't think he's done anything wrong. Sorry for ranting think I just needed to tell someone.

We've been trying to sell our house for over a year now with no luck its so frustrating desperately want to move before LO arrives. We've so much rubbish aswell and stuff that we really don't need but I can't be bothered havig a clear out yet cause I'll just have to do it all again when we do finally move.

Hope your days been better than mine.

Hi,
xxx

Hi not really done much today been quite bored and irritable today and then this afternoon OH really pissed me off and had the cheek to tell me to get a grip and went away out to the garden in a huff! Grrrr I wish he would be a bit more understanding to how I'm feeling instead of acting like a big child. He's trying to speak to me but I'm still pissed off :growlmad: want an apology but he won't think he's done anything wrong. Sorry for ranting think I just needed to tell someone.

We've been trying to sell our house for over a year now with no luck its so frustrating desperately want to move before LO arrives. We've so much rubbish aswell and stuff that we really don't need but I can't be bothered havig a clear out yet cause I'll just have to do it all again when we do finally move.

Hope your days been better than mine.

Oh I know what you're going through only too well!!! Me and hubby seem to argue more these days than when we get on lol!!! I know it's mainly me and me being a misog at the moment,but, as you probably know Ialthough I can see myself being like it, I can't stop myself and sometimes I even have a sense of satisfaction once i've ranted on at him (how nasty and mean is that!!) Let's hope it passes soon hey??
We moved house when Callum was 6 days old (not planned that way,but he came 5 weeks early), he was in SCBU for 5 days and we camehome on the friday and moved on the Saturday - it was horrendous!! We renovated the new house whilst I was pregnant and I vowed I would never renovate a house or move whilst pregnant or just given birth again!!!
I hope you feel better soon and OH apologises and youcan enjoy the rest of Easter.
Karenxxxxx

Yup my 1st! We are due on the 11th...although 10/10/10 has a better ring to it! xxx

Yes, that would be a cool date to put on the birth certificate!!! And at least you'd never forget his/her's DOB!!!

I totally understand the moving dread. We are currently in a basement suite waiting for the new house to be ready all of our furniture is in storage and most of my cooking equipment :( I cant wait to move in.

I have always wanted a 10/10/10 baby. Don't know why, but I guess it will at least be a possibility now! My first was 6 days early, so if this baby is like their little brother and 6 days early as well, they will be born on 10/10. I can't wait to find out if it is so.

Btw, my bump will be staying yellow :yellow: as I wont be having any scans. No way to be tempted then :)

Is anyone else having the most boring Easter ever? My boyf is away this weekend and all my mates are busy, and I am sooo bored. Have plenty to do round the house.. but really can't be bothered!

Can't wait for Bubs to come along so I never have a dull moment again!

Hope you're all ok x x

Ps Brunettebimbo please can you change my edd from the 7th to the 8th? Scan showed I was a day out! Close though!

Ta x

I heard my babys heartbeat today :cloud9:!!!!!!!!!!!! My friend is a midwife and while I was at hers she got her doppler out and suggested we try, quickly adding not to worry if she didnt!! It was amazing I had forgotten what it was like, it made my day :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev278prs__.png

I heard my babys heartbeat today :cloud9:!!!!!!!!!!!! My friend is a midwife and while I was at hers she got her doppler out and suggested we try, quickly adding not to worry if she didnt!! It was amazing I had forgotten what it was like, it made my day :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Awwww, its a wonderful feeling isn't it? Congrats. :happydance:

I know Im still on such a high :happydance: as I had an odd day yesterday when I just didnt feel right, now I know everything is ok Im on :cloud9:. Hope all you girls are feeling fine n dandy too xxxxx

We had our 13 week 4d scan on saturday it was amazing, we were in there for an hour and the sonographer told us so much stuff that I never knew happened. It's rubbish they don't spend a while at hospital with us. Another 5 weeks till our next one..I can't wait!!

We had our 13 week 4d scan on saturday it was amazing, we were in there for an hour and the sonographer told us so much stuff that I never knew happened. It's rubbish they don't spend a while at hospital with us. Another 5 weeks till our next one..I can't wait!!

I had a private scan at 11 weeks and the sonographer who scanned me was the same. He explained everything he was doing, everything I was seeing and so many other things that I didn't even know happened either. I have another private scan booked for next Monday and my 20 week nhs scan is in 5 weeks. It is a pity that the hospitals can't spend a bit more time with pregnant women explaining things but it looks like if you want that in this country then you have to pay for it :shrug:

Hi all ladies and Bumps of course, congrtas on all who had amazing scans recently, Im having my scan 2moro and i will be 13+4 and im so excited!
Im thinking on booking a private scan for 16 wks to tell gender and have a 4d image.
x

Aw Im jealous I wish we could afford a private scan Id love it but we got too much to save for at the mo xxxx

Hi all ladies and Bumps of course, congrtas on all who had amazing scans recently, Im having my scan 2moro and i will be 13+4 and im so excited!
Im thinking on booking a private scan for 16 wks to tell gender and have a 4d image.
x

Aww fantastic, it is so exciting going for scans. You will have to post some piccies when you get back xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->