*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Good luck for the scans ladies! Can't wait for updates :)

It feel like a long wait until the 10th of June for my 20 week. Once I know I can sort out Leo's cloths again by putting them away or getting rid of them (charity shop or selling).

Anatomy scan today at 4!!! So excited. Can't wait to see her again. Today is going to take forever!

TMI-

I think I got my first hemorrhoid today.. or an anal fissure. It really scared me and made me worried. I was using the bathroom (#2) and it hurt a lot and so I looked down and blood was dripping out, and when I wiped the toilet paper was covered in bright red blood. I cleaned up with a baby wipe and haven't had any blood since then. It made me sick to my stomach though. I don't see anything on the outside, but now I'm worried about blood infections. I don't know if that can happen with hemorrhoids though. I took a sitz bath. I was reading about Tucks pads but not sure how helpful they are for pain if you don't have any on the outside. I don't know if there are any more. Anyone have any information on these?

Congrats on the recent gender reveals and good scans, and welcome to the new members!
You can get internal haemorrhoids as I found out after having Leo. For these you would need to use suppositories.

11th june for mine too, charmedkirsty. Counting down the days!!

10 days until our ultrasound, 14 days until we drive to my parents house, and 16 days until we find out the gender (and 16 days until our first wedding anniversary)!!!!

Not like I'm counting or anything :haha:

10 days until our ultrasound, 14 days until we drive to my parents house, and 16 days until we find out the gender (and 16 days until our first wedding anniversary)!!!!

Not like I'm counting or anything :haha:

Aww you're finding out the gender on your anniversary…what a great present!!

Yesterday's scan pictures :D

Attachments

• profile1a.jpg
    profile1a.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 12
  • profile2a.jpg
    profile2a.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 11
  • feeta.jpg
    feeta.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 12
Congrats to all the ladies with those beautiful scans and all the new gender reveals!

Welcome to the new ladies!!

I hit the halfway point today!! 20 weeks! I'm loving it and baby is kicking like crazy!! The girls didn't kick as much or as hard as this little guy.
I'm hoping I can get started on the nursery soon. We've been doing renovations around the house so its hard to really start on something when we haven't finished the other stuff. Fortunately, I have everything from my first two little ones so I don't need to buy anything. We were team yellow with the girls so our bedding is neutral. Luckily, it can easily be changed to make it more boyish. The colours were blue, green, and yellow so I'll just pick up on the blue a bit more. Also, we're planning on having baby in a bassinet in our room for the first few months.
The only thing I need to buy is a carseat. Mine is expiring this year...just missed the cutoff! So frustrating!

One more week until my ultrasound. :D

I am feeling awful today. I have a cold and a lot of sinus pain. I hope this is gone soon because it really sucks on top of feeling so tired all the time.

Starbrites - are you constipated at all? With my first I had anal fissures but I was very constipated. I was given suppositories and also a cream to put up there. It was so gross but it did help as it hurt every time I needed to go #2
Eating things that softened #2 helped also.

im 21 weeks tomorrow. Im finding it hard to believe there is 19 weeks left.....21 weeks maximum!

Wow! soon you'll be wondering where the baby came from. Totally flying by.

I can't wait until 20+ weeks, always seems to go quicker from then. I think the first half is all nerves for the 12 and 20 week scans

Hey - I had anal fissures after my DD was born due to terrible constipation. Finally at the 6 week check up the OB told me there was an easy solution and prescribed this cream that's an anti-inflammatory and works magic. Healed within days. It has a terrible name with anal in it that I can't remember, but is a tube you stick up there and squeeze and the medicine comes out little holes in the side. Makes you feel SO much better. Tucks pads do help, but mostly with external hemorrhoids from what I know. I haven't had those, so not much help though. If it is a fissure, talk to your docs. They can fix it right up! Also, you can take up to 6 colace per day, although start with one and increase slowly - it can cause major stomach pain if you increase too fast! I never needed more than two per day. It's just a stool softener - make sure to get the one WITHOUT a laxative.

I had my 20 week scan today! All looks good, although the baby is measuring 20w3d, which means nothing but they kind of freaked me out by bringing in the radiologist to tell me that it's a bit big and my doctors might talk to me... Hopefully it all evens out!

Thanks everyone for the suggestions about the bum issues! I'll talk to my doctor at my next appointment to see what I can do :)

As for the anatomy scan today.. everything is super perfect! She is beautiful and everything seems to be developing just fine! I am so happy and grateful! She is head down on the right side with her body going over my belly and feet up past my belly button. She weights 1lb and some ounces.

I love her!! :happydance:
Sorry for the crappy quality, I don't have a scanner and my camera sucks!

Attachments

• IMG_7328.png
    IMG_7328.png
    299.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7332.png
    IMG_7332.png
    380.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7338.png
    IMG_7338.png
    343.8 KB · Views: 10
Hi guys just stopping in to say hello. It took me awhile to catch up on all that I've missed. Congrats on the gender reveals and welcome to the new ladies.

I'll be going to do my registry tonight. Dh and I have bought sooo much already that I might not even need to put much on there. We went to 3 consignment events and got many items given to us used so if baby came tomorrow we would be prepared just need to get some decorations and wash a bunch of things but it's getting very exciting well be 21 weeks tomorrow. And my sister told me today that baby shower will be July 26th the day after my bday so soon well be doing invitations and all that fun stuff.

Well I am team...:blue: !!
All of his measurements are normal and I couldn't be more thrilled! :cloud9:

He is actually measuring 21w4d and today I am 20w6d so he is a little ahead just like my ds always was :)

Congrats on the other great scans!

any ideas on how to get baby to change positions? The little booger is on my nerve and causing awful back pain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->