*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Have done hands and knees when baby is in bad spot and always helped me. Otherwise real cold OJ to make it move?

I tried both and they helped a little, but my husband is picking up a stability ball on his way home from work, I read bouncing on that works wonders.

Starbrites those are beautiful shots! Love the foot! For being so little it looks so big.

Kel21 congrats on being team blue!

Congrats on team blue kel :)

20 weeks today!! I can't believe it, half way!

Yay! Congratulations on all the scan news.

We are starting to clear out the 'man cave' to get organised for the nursery today. We've chosen our cot/changing unit and pram now so it's feeling a bit more real. Need to actually buy them now though!

Thanks everyone for the suggestions about the bum issues! I'll talk to my doctor at my next appointment to see what I can do :)

As for the anatomy scan today.. everything is super perfect! She is beautiful and everything seems to be developing just fine! I am so happy and grateful! She is head down on the right side with her body going over my belly and feet up past my belly button. She weights 1lb and some ounces.

I love her!! :happydance:
Sorry for the crappy quality, I don't have a scanner and my camera sucks!

She's beautiful!

We've been garage saleing all morning! So far we got a couple onesies and sleepers, a hat, a diaper genie elite for $2!.. I wanted to use one because our apartment isn't well ventilated and I don't want to run up and down stairs all day taking out the trash to avoid it smelling like diapers, a boppy nursing pillow with removable cover for $3, and a maternity belt for $1, we've saved over $100 so far. I'm pretty happy about it :)

Baby boy has started to move a lot and my bump is getting bigger by the hour it seems! Yikes!

welcome, Kayla!

I am having major problems with my hands falling asleep. Today they both hurtso bad and I can't even make fists :(

could it be the beginnings of pregnancy carpal tunnel? had that both times with my boys - it sucks, but wearing splints overnight to bed and then the tight carpal tunnel gloves during the day does help. :hugs:

Well I am team...:blue: !!
All of his measurements are normal and I couldn't be more thrilled!

congrats!

19 weeks today. One more week until I am half way there and 6 more days until my ultrasound.

I started sorting baby girl clothes today. I wanted to sort them by size so I can either start washing or get rid of them all after I find out what I am having next week. We are moving on July 15 so I don't want to buy much before then. I want to get the 0-6 month clothes washed if we are having a girl before we move. We don't pay for the water here, but we will at the new house. It's a big job to tackle, there's a lot.

StarBrites your little girl looks gorgeous already!
Kel- welcome to team blue!:blue:

Today I've got a pain in my bum, feels like I've been doing squats for days! I look like a right idiot when trying to walk:haha:

welcome, Kayla!

I am having major problems with my hands falling asleep. Today they both hurtso bad and I can't even make fists :(

could it be the beginnings of pregnancy carpal tunnel? had that both times with my boys - it sucks, but wearing splints overnight to bed and then the tight carpal tunnel gloves during the day does help. :hugs:

I have a feeling. I got one splint yesterday, they only had one left, I have to go get another. I wore it on my left hand last night and it helped!

Girls- anybody still suffering with sore boobs?

Not hurting as much as uncomfortable, sometimes severely. I also getting a stabbing/slicing pain in my nips at times, that bloody hurts.
Tbh they're making me depressed, they look disgusting and I can't even wear an underwired bra anymore:(

Vicky they don't get much better :(. I hate my boobs.

Baby3onboard my boobs are still sensitive. I normally wince or satay ouch when Leo latches. Lucky he is just a night feeder.

Congrats on the baby boy kel21!

Great scan starbrites!

Happy 20 weeks allstar and happy 19 weeks rbourre!

We chose our Moses basket today and I finally bought a couple of new bras. Why don't they make any remotely attractive maternity bras?! I also bought a maternity swimsuit and some maternity clothes for my holiday in a couple of weeks! I love my bump - it finally looks like a proper bump rather than just fat! I can't stop thinking how amazing being pregnant is! :)

Question ladies: Have any of you starting leaking any liquid from your breasts yet?

I have noticed this over the last few days and I am just wondering if this is any cause for concern or if this is normal. I am not allowed to Google according to my doctor so I'm asking friends ;)

Question ladies: Have any of you starting leaking any liquid from your breasts yet?

I have noticed this over the last few days and I am just wondering if this is any cause for concern or if this is normal. I am not allowed to Google according to my doctor so I'm asking friends ;)

I haven't started leaking this pregnancy yet, but I did with my daughter around 22 weeks so I expect it to start pretty soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->