*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Question ladies: Have any of you starting leaking any liquid from your breasts yet?

I have noticed this over the last few days and I am just wondering if this is any cause for concern or if this is normal. I am not allowed to Google according to my doctor so I'm asking friends ;)

I haven't started leaking this pregnancy yet, but I did with my daughter around 22 weeks so I expect it to start pretty soon.

So around 20w4d is about normal then would you say?

Vicky they don't get much better :(. I hate my boobs.

Baby3onboard my boobs are still sensitive. I normally wince or satay ouch when Leo latches. Lucky he is just a night feeder.

Oh lord please don't say that:( They were an F to begin with and looked okay sans bra but now they are horrendously huge and veiny and ugh.. I wanna cry every time I look in the mirror.

Also has anyone experienced pain in their bum that radiates down their legs and also into hips? It hurts and it just seems to be getting worse:( pain is even going into my shins too. Why did I think this was going to be fun again?

Congrats on the blue bump kel21!

Love the savings StarBrites! I try to be pretty frugal so buying second hand is wonderful.

Vickyandchick could it be sciatic nerve pain? I wrestled with this for a bit, quite painful. Stretches, warm baths, and increased potassium in diet have helped a bit.

I think sore boobs is just par for the course unfortunately. I have gone up 4 cup sizes so far. Sorry for all those still dealing with the pain.

Congrats to those who hit a new week!

DB felt baby today! She's been giving me big kicks where I can see from the outside but he's never trying to feel her at those times. He's been trying to feel her for a few weeks. So we were sitting on the couch earlier and I told him she was moving, so he put his head where her feet were on our U/S yesterday and she gave him a big kick to the cheek! :happydance: :laugh2:

Laelani- Definitely normal! It's just your breasts way of preparing for breastfeeding! If I remember correctly it is just a bit of colostrum, so nothing to worry about!

Kel- Congrats on team blue!

Thank you all for reliving my worry about leaking today! :)

Girls- anybody still suffering with sore boobs?

I do! Not quite the agony it was in the first tri, unless I wear a push up bra!

Baby3onboard my boobs are still sensitive. I normally wince or satay ouch when Leo latches. Lucky he is just a night feeder.

Oh lord please don't say that:( They were an F to begin with and looked okay sans bra but now they are horrendously huge and veiny and ugh.. I wanna cry every time I look in the mirror.

Also has anyone experienced pain in their bum that radiates down their legs and also into hips? It hurts and it just seems to be getting worse:( pain is even going into my shins too. Why did I think this was going to be fun again?

Sounds like sciatic! My chiropractor is a miracle worker!

So all day today I have been feeling period like cramps :( I am hoping it is just a reaction to the transvaginal ultrasound that I had yesterday to check my cervix. While she was "up there" she did note that she could see me have a contraction that I did not feel. I have not felt any tightening today, but still nervous. It also gets better the longer I lay still. I'm alright, right?

Congrats on the boy, kel!!

My boobs are still sore! They didn't hurt this much with the last two and they also didn't grow until after I had my babies.

Oh the veiny look does not last forever.

Kel I still feel period pain like cramps occasionally too so I'm sure there's nothing to worry about. If they were concerned about the contraction they would have done something.

Baby kicked properly for the first time last night! Before that I just felt the odd bubble sensation and was never sure whether it was baby or not. This time I was so sure so I told my DH and he could feel from the outside too! So exciting!!

My boobs don't hurt much anymore but when I first got pregnant through to the start of second trimester they hurt soo bad I couldn't even walk without them being in pain. Now I feel no pain except occasionally only in the nipples.

Vicky I also get that sharp shooting pain in my nips too! It hurts so bad and my only way that I think makes it feel better is to apply pressure to my boob haha.

Congrats on feeling a proper kick Laura! I still only feel flutters.

My nipples have been sore again today! Been feeling small kicks and jabs here for about a week but it's started to get more frequent over the last few days :) felt him quite a lot yesterday and today. <3

It's been a busy last two day with the gender scan and then our picnic reveal yesterday. We are officially team :blue:

That's great Stacey! Sounds a little cute boy pouting away already! :)

Hes going to be such a little character i think, hes always upto mischeif moving away when hes scanned haha! so happy hes still a boy i have a full wardrobe of boys clothes! x

Top is 7 weeks 3 days, middle is 12 weeks 6 days and bottom is 20 weeks 6 days, hes growing so fast especially as hes measuring 21 weeks 6 days lol! x

Attachments

• 71220.jpg
    71220.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back