*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Congrats cntrygrl! Welcome to team blue!

I have my 20 week scan in two days! I'm super excited to see him again and to know he's okay!

Cute ultrasound progression pics stacey!

I feel like I gained weight and got huge overnight. My belly seems to be weighing me down and making me tired today. I'm trying to get things done around the house and get stuff sorted because we are moving July 15. I know it's going to take me a while to sort and pack being pregnant so I want to start early.

Just 5 more days until my ultrasound. I can't wait to see baby again.

I don't post much but follow when I can to see how everyone is doing.
We have had our 20 week scan and baby looks perfect. Our hospital don't reveal the sex so went for a private scan 2 days after. We are having another girl. I was a little disheartened when I first found out as I really wanted a little boy for my OH and I was convinced it was a boy. I feel terrible for having felt that way as she is perfectly healthy from the looks of things and that's is ultimately all we want.
Hope you are all well. x

I woke up feeling really dizzy at 7 am this morning. I went back to sleep for a bit but when I got up again I felt dizzy. I still do and it's almost 10 am now. I took my blood pressure, it was 122/82, I've ate something and I've had something to drink but I am still dizzy. Hoping this goes away soon because it's a gorgeous day outside and I want to be able to go out with my daughter and enjoy it.

I woke up feeling really dizzy at 7 am this morning. I went back to sleep for a bit but when I got up again I felt dizzy. I still do and it's almost 10 am now. I took my blood pressure, it was 122/82, I've ate something and I've had something to drink but I am still dizzy. Hoping this goes away soon because it's a gorgeous day outside and I want to be able to go out with my daughter and enjoy it.
I am dizzy and lightheaded today too. And so mad I can't get someone to cover my shift at work, even though I have covered everyone else more times than I can count

This pregnancy is wayyyyyyy too easy compared to my daughter. This is too good to be true!

It's been a busy last two day with the gender scan and then our picnic reveal yesterday. We are officially team :blue:

Congrats on team blue!

I don't post much but follow when I can to see how everyone is doing.
We have had our 20 week scan and baby looks perfect. Our hospital don't reveal the sex so went for a private scan 2 days after. We are having another girl. I was a little disheartened when I first found out as I really wanted a little boy for my OH and I was convinced it was a boy. I feel terrible for having felt that way as she is perfectly healthy from the looks of things and that's is ultimately all we want.
Hope you are all well. x

Congrats on the girl, I understand the slight disappointment! All I really cared about was healthy... but as this is our last we were (and everyone else) kind of hoping for a girl. :hugs:

Doing better here, was still cramping most of the day yesterday but by last night it stopped! Hoping it stays away. Wednesday my ds and I are supposed to fly to California to visit family. If my ds misses out on Legoland and the real life battleship we are going to see he may never speak to me again! Lol

My back and hips hurt so much at night. I wake up throughout the night needed to roll over so many times. I have a pregnancy pillow but it's not helping. I'm going to be in trouble I think later on in this pregnancy with sleeping.

My back and hips hurt so much at night. I wake up throughout the night needed to roll over so many times. I have a pregnancy pillow but it's not helping. I'm going to be in trouble I think later on in this pregnancy with sleeping.

That's not fun honey. I'm the same in pain. Can you see a physiotherapist? Would be good for you to get it looked at. :flower:

Hope it gets better soon

Scottishmum2B Congrats on team pink! I'm sorry that you felt a little disappointed.

Kel21 that sounds fun! I worked at Legoland when I was in high school. It was a lot of fun! I don't live down there anymore though. I hope you guys have a lot of fun!

21 week now!!! Took the girls to peppa pig world this weekend took nearly 5 hours to drive there urgh! Traffic then youngest was sick all over, not nice!! They had a fab time though, my right hip is causing me trouble, so painful at times.

This pregnancy is wayyyyyyy too easy compared to my daughter. This is too good to be true!

I feel the same way! My last pregnancy was rough and the pelvic pain had already started by now.
aside from a little lower backache here and there from lifting my toddlers I actually feel brilliant compared to my last.

sorry to everyone else who is having aches etc I hope it eases a bit before third tri!

Is anyone else amazed at how quick their pregnancy is going?! I am, 22 weeks on friday, it wont be long before we are all sat complaining we are overdue lol!

Hi lovely ladies!! We went for our anatomy scan yesterday and we are officially team BLUE!!
Really excited as I think he and my 2 year old will be best friends.
Sorry I'm not much if a poster, I do like having a read through. I hope everyone has a half and healthy rest of pregnancy.

Congrats Tashee :) I don't post too often either, not much to say really. I'll just wind up posting about Yummy food and how badly I want stuff like how I've been craving a cheese ball and rice crackers all week lol

stacey yes!! It is going too fast. I often lose track of the week and I get to the night before my week ticks over and then I think about how many are left and freak a little.

Last night I dreamt I had a boy and a girl so my dreams aren't helping me guess the sex :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->