*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Yes about it going fast!

Nothing new except I can eat again! MS seems to have left for good-3 days so far of eating most foods. Still have some aversions but anything is better then how I was eating! Was beginning to think babys first words would be "chicken" or "candy"! I am pretty open minded of eat what works but I have REALLY missed cooking decent food(and the bank balance missed it even more!).

Baby is moving around and damn it feels so strange at times when it turns-anyone else get that? The kicks and little movements are find but it feels like it does flips and like it will pop. Laying sideways and feet on right. Had feet on left for a while.

Husband is starting to get an even more "this is real" feeling and even experimented with the fetoscope and just laying head on belly. The movement he gets a bit freaked about but will watch it. Nice to be past that part where baby would move then go silent days/weeks!

Had our 20 week scan today. All went pretty good and he is measuring 20w5d and I am 20w6d so he's right on schedule. He wasn't fully cooperative though because they need to be able to view his whole spine and all that but couldn't get it so we have to go back in a week or so to get that checked. It was nice to see our little man again though. :cloud9:

I managed to convince a friends 5 year old that I ate a watermelon seed, lol!

Haha that's awesome! I love how gullible and innocent kids can be!

Congrats on being team blue tasheetravels! Welcome to the club ;)

I have my 20 week scan tomorrow and I can't wait. I've been the most worried during these past few weeks than I have my whole pregnancy. Everything is just so inconsistent right now with feelings, and pregnancy symptoms that I'm finding it hard not to worry.

Good luck with your scan Mushymilk! I'm sure everything will be fine :)

I got an email from natures sway saying they have put my baby hammock on the courier! Which means it arrives tomorrow or the next day. Omg I'm so excited! Totally going to set it up as soon as it arrives. I've wanted one for each of my babies but never got one because I could never justify spending that much and I didn't want to buy two with the twins. This time I can and don't feel bad because it is my last baby! :p
so excited!

I have heard so many good things about them and how well babies sleep in them. Hope the baby likes it.

Congrats on the recent gender reveals. I can understand the gender disappointment, I thought for sure we were having a boy and when they said girl I just thought oh go figure because I wanted a boy and had I wanted a girl I would have gotten a boy bc that's the kind of luck i have but I totally agree at the end of the day all we really want is a healthy baby.

In regards to boobs, I'm not leaking or anything like that and they aren't sore anymore just my nipples are kind of sensitive and omg are they ugly. I'm still in the same bra size but def busting out and my nipples are so dark, I even said to dh oh man I think I'm ruined now. Lol

I just finished my registry which was very exciting but I don't have much on it at all so hopefully I don't get a ton of phone calls saying are you sure you don't need such and such. Baby shower will be July 26th, anyone else have a date set for their shower?

Yes, time is going so fast. But luckily I'm not In too much pain or discomfort or anything like that. Aside from the insomnia and just overall feeling fat I don't particularly feel pregnant. Lucky she's kicking me a lot or I'd prob be worried lol.

It's hilarious what children believe, my niece is 5 and the first ultrasound pic I showed her the baby looked like a gummi bear so she's totally hung up on that, she asked me yesterday "how big is your baby" bc I just look fat right now so she's is confused why the baby is so small right now lol

So her mother had to explain to her that the baby still needs to grow and wow did that open a bag of worms lol

Hi can I join? A bit late I know, but I have only just found this thread. I'm due on Oct 7th and we're having a lovely little BOY!!!! I was part of the September Stars chat group in 2010 when pregnant with DD1 but she decided to stay in until Oct :haha: Now I'll probably have two DC with October birthdays, hopefully not on the same day!!

Hey Mixedmama! I was a september star 2010 too with my first daughter :-D Did you ever join/find the facebook group?

Im due #3 now! Had another baby girl last october, and this october baby is a boy.

congrats on your pregnancy and little boy x

Welcome to all the new ladies.

WOW! so many 4 team blue!!! Congrats for all the gender scans :happydance:

22 weeks for me today and I am reallyyyy staring to a) look pregnant and b) feel pregnant. :cloud9::cloud9:

My eldest who is 4 asks every morning what my baby is now! (On my app it's the length of a carrot this week) I can't get through to her that it only tells me something different every week lol.
My youngest stuck her foot into my belly this morning and the baby kicked it <3 so annoyed she was asleep so didn't feel it lol.

Congrats on the recent gender reveals. I can understand the gender disappointment, I thought for sure we were having a boy and when they said girl I just thought oh go figure because I wanted a boy and had I wanted a girl I would have gotten a boy bc that's the kind of luck i have but I totally agree at the end of the day all we really want is a healthy baby.

In regards to boobs, I'm not leaking or anything like that and they aren't sore anymore just my nipples are kind of sensitive and omg are they ugly. I'm still in the same bra size but def busting out and my nipples are so dark, I even said to dh oh man I think I'm ruined now. Lol

I just finished my registry which was very exciting but I don't have much on it at all so hopefully I don't get a ton of phone calls saying are you sure you don't need such and such. Baby shower will be July 26th, anyone else have a date set for their shower?

Yes, time is going so fast. But luckily I'm not In too much pain or discomfort or anything like that. Aside from the insomnia and just overall feeling fat I don't particularly feel pregnant. Lucky she's kicking me a lot or I'd prob be worried lol.
I haven't even started my registry. My shower is sept. 6 so I still have some time

Just wondering....I cant find any comfortable maternity or non maternity jeans. I went out and bought ANOTHER pair of comfortable jeggings, with the stretch waist but not the light material, they're thick jeans. I got them in a size bigger but when I sit down they dig in to my stomach, and I have to wear them kind of half way over my bump because they dont sit right under it.

I always wonder, can it hurt the baby if jeans are digging in to your bump? Im a bit annoyed because that's another £22 spent, and the third pair of jeans Ive bought this pregnancy desperate to find something that fits and isnt hideous :(

They're these..

https://www.dorothyperkins.com/weba...=-1&productIdentifier=product&catalogId=33053

Hi can I join? A bit late I know, but I have only just found this thread. I'm due on Oct 7th and we're having a lovely little BOY!!!! I was part of the September Stars chat group in 2010 when pregnant with DD1 but she decided to stay in until Oct :haha: Now I'll probably have two DC with October birthdays, hopefully not on the same day!!

Welcome! :)
Will add you to the list

Welcome to all the new ladies and all the new little boys and girls we have! 20 weeks today. I have reached the half way point and finally feel a little more relaxed in my pregnancy now. We finished one of our registries at Target this past weekend. I may have had a little too much fun with the scanner. Anyone else pregnant with a boy notice they don't get a whole lot of movement?

Welcome! And congrats on the boy!

Just wondering....I cant find any comfortable maternity or non maternity jeans. I went out and bought ANOTHER pair of comfortable jeggings, with the stretch waist but not the light material, they're thick jeans. I got them in a size bigger but when I sit down they dig in to my stomach, and I have to wear them kind of half way over my bump because they dont sit right under it.

I always wonder, can it hurt the baby if jeans are digging in to your bump? Im a bit annoyed because that's another £22 spent, and the third pair of jeans Ive bought this pregnancy desperate to find something that fits and isnt hideous :(

They're these..

https://www.dorothyperkins.com/weba...=-1&productIdentifier=product&catalogId=33053

I don't know if you can get these in the UK (I think your overseas from me) but the only brand of maternity jeans and capri's that are sewn correctly and fit great arou5the bump is Oh Baby by Motherhood! I bought several other pairs from Old Navy and I hate them!

Cntrygrl this lo seems to move a fair amount! It seems to me he moves more than my ds but that was over 8 years ago so I know I have forgotten a lot!

Welcome to all the new ladies and all the new little boys and girls we have! 20 weeks today. I have reached the half way point and finally feel a little more relaxed in my pregnancy now. We finished one of our registries at Target this past weekend. I may have had a little too much fun with the scanner. Anyone else pregnant with a boy notice they don't get a whole lot of movement?

I just now started to feel more then I used to! But I think my dd was a lot more active! It's still early tho!

Movements for me seem to be dependent on what I'm doing. I spent an hour on Saturday teaching my sister and her 13 yo daughter how to use the push lawn mower and the baby must have been having fun because when I sat down afterwards to relax she was kicking me like crazy. And she def kicks me most in the morning and evening when I'm trying to relax.

They're these..

I got some Jeggins from new look last week and there not very comfy either :-( don't know about you but half the shops that sold maternity when I had my previous two no longer do! Hardly anywhere has a mat range now :-( our Dorothy Perkins stores don't do them anymore and George too!! And I don't like buying jeans online cause of sizing and mothercare prices are ridiculous! Argh!!! Going on holiday in 4 weeks and need more mat clothes but it's hard work :-(

Mushy & Cntrygrl - Congrats on team blue! xx

Congrats to all the ladies who are halfway now!

Scottishmum2b- Congratulations on team pink! x

Tasheetravels- Congratulations on the little boy! x

Stacy- Great comparison pics! SO cute! I also feel like this pregnancy is going really fast!! I thought my last pregnancy went fast, but this is crazy!

mixedmama- Welcome and congratulations on your little boy!

ljo- That's so cute!

As for me: Things have been a little hectic. We've been having some minor trouble with the car not starting, but figured out it was just a jammed throttle body and has been starting fine lately.

We've also been busy planting trees, onions, carrots and all kinds of other things to put in our garden and our auqaponics system in the green house. I am hoping we can get some flowers and things I can plant to attract the hummingbirds that are already buzzing around! Already have my feeder up but need to refill it already!

Things with the baby are going very well! I will be 20 weeks on Wednesday! Can't believe it is going by so quickly! I am measuring right on schedule and haven't been too terribly uncomfortable lately... But am sure that will come along later!

Sorry for the novel, hope all of you girls are doing well! xoxoxoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->