*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Awwww congrats. I think I'd quite like another girl :) can never have enough pink. X

Yes, it is! We're running what they call a "fishless cycle" to get the good bacteria growing and stuff before we get the fish to put in the tank! It's really cool, I can't wait until we can start planting in the grow bed!

Wow yeah I remember reading about it a couple of years back and seeing lots of videos and thinking it was really cool!

The fish that you use they are usually edible ones arent they? Can you just use like......goldfish and not eat them?

Such a fantastic idea! Definitely something I want to try once we have put our permanent roots down as I imagine it wouldn't be very portable :p

Blood pressure - Mushy, one thing it could be is of you're worried in the doc office your bp can be much higher. I stress at every visit and mine shoots up something scary but I've been monitoring at home regularly and it's always in normal range for me. Maybe check yours at home (or in grocery stores etc with those machines they have) when you're more relaxed and not worried about getting bad news. Also the protein in urine is also part of it. I haven't had that so far so that is a good thing.

Yay for all the registering and buying things! I'm waiting to register and plan shower until we know genders, but today I bought my cribs! So excited to pick them up tonight. I bought them second hand from another twin mom so saved a bundle! Just need to get fresh new mattresses and sheets and we're good to go! My mom arrives in a week and a half! We find out genders on the 9th and then she and I go nuts on nursery decor! :happydance:

Still not feeling any real movements. Hoping it's coming soon.

Hips and tailbone pain and heartburn are making sleep suck! Blah

Hoping to discuss with my doc when I can quit working at my apt tomorrow. I'm so done workin already haha but need to put in at least another month or two.

Nervous and excited for scan tomorrow. Wish me luck! :)

I should definitely check it out! I never thought that it could only be doctor office related. But it has been consistent every time I go in. Hopefully I'm just consistently slightly worried!

Sorry you're having so much pain! Hopefully it doesn't get much worse! Can't wait until you find it the gender of your babies!

Congrats sour_skittle on being team pink!

Had my 20 week scan today. He's measuring 6 days ahead and she said that puts me at due October 6. But does it? Either that or he's going to be a big baby. Which is very possible! My husband and his siblings were all 10 lbs and up except his oldest brother that was premature. He was born at 6 lbs.

I won't know much else until I'm caked back in by a doctor to go over everything. And I will need to come back for more scans since he wouldn't do a profile.

Did you have an earlier scan?

When I went for my 20 week mine was measuring just over a week ahead but she said to ignore that because they go off the earlier scans because they are more accurate than later ones.

I hope I'm not having a really big baby ouch haha
hubbys family has big babies also.

Yes I had one at 7 weeks and he measured just right. I didn't think it would change it, but the way she said it made it seem questionable.

Keep original due dates! Rather be surprised he's early then stressed he's late! (Which they usually are)

Mommy2peas - I'm so sorry you had to find out this way. My thoughts are with you. I really loved the large family concept with 5 kids... I sure hope you get better soon and get the bun back in the oven.

Don't worry :) We are trying our best to get number 5 back in there. I am on cycle 2 with clomid and 4dpo. Really looking forward to getting pregnant again.

I'm glad to see so many happy pregnant ladys. I truly miss you all and wish I was still pregnant, but I know it was meant to be this way.

Hugs to you all! Thank you all for your well wishes from Feb. Sorry I'm jsut now getting around to saying thanks.

Hi sorry have been on here much, work has been keeping me busy!
Today is the day- my anamoly scan....... So excited!

Team pink or blue?

Will let you all know, my scan is not until lunch time :(

Xxx

Morning Ladies,

I was just wondering, when you had your scans were you told how much baby weights? I was having a look through my notes this morning and can see baby was weighting 11oz at 20+2 is this ok...?

I would have asked the sonographer but didn't know this could also check the weight!!

Morning Ladies,

I was just wondering, when you had your scans were you told how much baby weights? I was having a look through my notes this morning and can see baby was weighting 11oz at 20+2 is this ok...?

I would have asked the sonographer but didn't know this could also check the weight!!

I was told 14 oz and according to my app they should be around 9 oz. So you're baby is right on track.

Anatomy scan today! Get to see my babies in about 2 1/2 hours! :happydance:

I'm a bit nervous but mostly excited. Can't wait to see then again and see how they've changed in the last 3-4 weeks.

DH is purposefully not going with me because hes afraid of seeing genders before we're ready for the big reveal in a few weeks. So I'm flying solo. My friend wanted to come with me but DH said no to that too. He's afraid she'll know before we do! Lol paranoid much??? Hahha

New symptom....got jolted awake around 5 am with a massive calf cramp! Ouch! Calf is still aching but thankful not as intensely.

I joined a local group for parents of multiples and attende my first moms night out last night. So much fun and so awesome to talk to other twin moms. Also picked up the cribs last night. Yay!

Have a great day everyone! Fx for my scan! :)

zebadi - I wasn't told at my scan but I used the measurements I was given to work out baby's weight online. Weight was 11.9oz at 20 weeks.

Sour Skittle - congrats! I love little girls!

MamaMac123 - good luck! :)

XFliss18X - good luck - I'm guessing pink from you avatar pic

Good luck Fliss. Look forward to your gender news! :)

Mommy2peas - I'm so sorry you had to find out this way. My thoughts are with you. I really loved the large family concept with 5 kids... I sure hope you get better soon and get the bun back in the oven.

Don't worry :) We are trying our best to get number 5 back in there. I am on cycle 2 with clomid and 4dpo. Really looking forward to getting pregnant again.

I'm glad to see so many happy pregnant ladys. I truly miss you all and wish I was still pregnant, but I know it was meant to be this way.

Hugs to you all! Thank you all for your well wishes from Feb. Sorry I'm jsut now getting around to saying thanks.

Nice to see you on here honey :flower: hoping you get your bfp soon.

Yay for all the gender scans today!!!!!

MamaMac-- I have been getting the leg cramp first thing in the morning also. It's only happened a couple of times, but hurts like hell.

How many people was the Chinese Gender Calendar correct for? Mine actually was right!

MamaMac-- I have been getting the leg cramp first thing in the morning also. It's only happened a couple of times, but hurts like hell.

How many people was the Chinese Gender Calendar correct for? Mine actually was right!

Mine was wrong 2 out of 3 times with my babies! :)

Be interesting to see how many it was right/wrong with!

It was right for me both times!

Good luck with all the scans!

Congrats on team pink Sour_skittle! :pink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back