*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Baby is kicking a lot today. Feels so strange knowing there's a person growing inside of you.

Depending on which website I looked at my Chinese Gender Predictor was girl with one and boy with the other. I think some websites use the lunar calendar and some use the regular calendar.

So I live in a really bad neighborhood on the bottom floor of a duplex. I had to call the cops yesterday on what sounded like violent fighting upstairs. They actually arrested someone on a warrant, but I was freaking out my heart was beating soo bad, and my usually quiet baby was flipping around like crazy. My husband and I have decided to move asap, as the stress isnot affecting just him and I anymore, it's not good for the baby either =( This is the second time I've had to call the cops on them.

In other news, does anyone still get the urge to POAS? I want to sooo bad, just to see what it would look like, LOL .

I had my 20 week ultrasound this morning and the ultrasound tech said my placenta was a little low and my doctor would talk to me about it. Luckily my next appt with my doctor is Friday so I will get more info on my specifics in a couple of days. I'm not stressing yet based on what I've read since I don't know the severity of it. It could very well move up on it's own and all will be well. But I'm just wondering if any of you ladies (or anyone you know) has dealt with this and how things went for you/them.

Thanks in advance. :flower:

StarBrites- I haven't had an anal fissure... but I recently just got rid of some mild external hemorrhoids. The remedies I found that worked best for me were Coconut oil, Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel and a couple other things I can't remember off the top of my head. Warm bathes helped ease the pain for me. HTH! :flower:

Welcome to the new ladies! I noticed one of you (I think it was Cntrygal) who is due the same day as I am!!

Hey...sure enough!!! Woo-hoo! :thumbup:

I had my 20 week ultrasound this morning and the ultrasound tech said my placenta was a little low and my doctor would talk to me about it. Luckily my next appt with my doctor is Friday so I will get more info on my specifics in a couple of days. I'm not stressing yet based on what I've read since I don't know the severity of it. It could very well move up on it's own and all will be well. But I'm just wondering if any of you ladies (or anyone you know) has dealt with this and how things went for you/them.

I had complete previa with my dd2. I had no issues, no bleeding and it moved in time for me to deliver normally. Don't stress :)

Yes, it is! We're running what they call a "fishless cycle" to get the good bacteria growing and stuff before we get the fish to put in the tank! It's really cool, I can't wait until we can start planting in the grow bed!

Wow yeah I remember reading about it a couple of years back and seeing lots of videos and thinking it was really cool!

The fish that you use they are usually edible ones arent they? Can you just use like......goldfish and not eat them?

Such a fantastic idea! Definitely something I want to try once we have put our permanent roots down as I imagine it wouldn't be very portable :p

Well, the two best kinds of fish to use in the tank are Talapia and Catfish. I'm not exactly sure how well goldfish would work as they have to be able to keep the tank clean somewhat. Catfish would stay 'round the bottom and would eat all the solid waste and even eat whatever scraps you threw in. I guess it would just have to be something you would have to look into before getting set up. It is definitely neat, lol and something that is definitely not portable! :haha:

StarBrites- I haven't had an anal fissure... but I recently just got rid of some mild external hemorrhoids. The remedies I found that worked best for me were Coconut oil, Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel and a couple other things I can't remember off the top of my head. Warm bathes helped ease the pain for me. HTH! :flower:

Welcome to the new ladies! I noticed one of you (I think it was Cntrygal) who is due the same day as I am!!

Hey...sure enough!!! Woo-hoo! :thumbup:

:thumbup: Happy 20 weeks, due date buddy! :haha: I am sorry I can't be much help with info on low laying placenta issues. :flower: But I am sure someone will have some info to share with you!

They generally move up before delivery, they will scan yu nearer the time to make sure. But if it's only slightly low I'd say you have no problem.

Cntrygal-- Mine was actually over my cervix during the external ultrasound. The tech said I must've been having a contraction because during the internal it had moved and wasn't there. It could be something as simple as that.

Newlywed-sounds awful :-( sorry your having to put up with that.

You'll feel better when you move, but I just wanted to say don't worry about the stress affecting the baby-I had tons of stress with dd1 and she is fine. :flower:

Anatomy scan.... We are team PINK!
Altho baby stayed so tight and legs crossed for whole scan but even tho it was hard to see well we couldn't see anything to say boy so 90% it's a girl lol.

So exciting!
Xxxx

Altho baby stayed so tight and legs crossed for whole scan but even tho it was hard to see well we couldn't see anything to say boy so 90% it's a girl lol.

So exciting!
Xxxx

Congrats on being team pink!

Newlywed hope you find a new place soon! That sounds awful even when not pregnant, I can only imagine the added stress of being pregnant.

Thank you ladies for the reassurance. This is #1 for me so it's all new. I'm with you though, lots of time to get things moved where it needs to be. Good to know to be prepared, but I can't see any reason to worry about it yet.

Oh and I totally forgot....it's a boy :blue:!!! :cloud9: I have the cutest picture of his foot. :happydance:

So exciting!
Xxxx

Yay ! Congrats on a girl Fliss!

Did they say anything about your sch?

Thank you ladies for the reassurance. This is #1 for me so it's all new. I'm with you though, lots of time to get things moved where it needs to be. Good to know to be prepared, but I can't see any reason to worry about it yet.

Oh and I totally forgot....it's a boy :blue:!!! :cloud9: I have the cutest picture of his foot. :happydance:

Yay! A little boy! Congratulations honey :)

Congrats on the little girl, Fliss!! :flower:

Oh, how awesome, Cntrygal! Congrats on the little boy! I have one of each and this baby is #3 for DH and I!

Goodness, still can't believe I am 20 weeks today! Hello halfway, lol! :haha:

So exciting!
Xxxx

Ye it was one of the first q's I asked- no sign of it at all now, huge relief. I still have major cramping tho :(

Thanks everyone!

How many pinks and blues have we got now?

My Chinese gender prediction was right. :)
Xxx

La mere haha first fish I thought of! Cat fish would be easy to do here maybe I think finding fish to keep in captivity here would be the hard one :/ unless it's fish from a pet shop. It's really cool to hear of someone actually doing it though!

So exciting!
Xxxx

Ye it was one of the first q's I asked- no sign of it at all now, huge relief. I still have major cramping tho :(

Thanks everyone!

How many pinks and blues have we got now?

My Chinese gender prediction was right. :)
Xxx
That's fantastic honey!! Your sch clearing up is brilliant news. You must be relieved?
I cramp quite a bit too-braxton hicks pains seem way more intense with no3 for me. Sure it's nothing to worry about.
26 boys
16 girls so far! :) crazy how many boys!

Yay! More gender reveals!! It seems like the girls are trying to catch up, but the boys just keep coming!
As for the chinese gender charts, they were right for me all three times!!

Thanks yo-yo really pleased, but ye the cramps were non existent with my first 2 so I think that's why I have abit if worry in the back of my mind.
Hope your feeling better now too.

Hopettc3 my Chinese gender prediction was right 2 out of 3 times
:)

I bought a neutral pram but I think I was so adamant it was a boy lol, now I've found out I feel abit like I want to buy a pink one 😍
Anyone else felt like that since they found out the gender?

Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->