*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Look what just arrived!! Im so happy. I was in such a rush to put it up and see it :p its back down now and packed away but I love it!!
love it so much ive ordered organic cotton swaddle wraps, a baby carrier and some more sheets for the hammock off the same company!

https://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y379/aimeehartnell/Mobile%20Uploads/20140529_183656_zps3751f836.jpg

Wow, Zephyr that's amazing! What a lucky baby your going to have!
I'd like one of those for myself :haha:

Thanks yo-yo really pleased, but ye the cramps were non existent with my first 2 so I think that's why I have abit if worry in the back of my mind.
Hope your feeling better now too.

Hopettc3 my Chinese gender prediction was right 2 out of 3 times
:)

I bought a neutral pram but I think I was so adamant it was a boy lol, now I've found out I feel abit like I want to buy a pink one 😍
Anyone else felt like that since they found out the gender?

Xxxx
Yes! I did feel like that-when I was pregnsnt with dd2, we decided not to find out, so we bought a grey pram. Then as my I needed extra scans due to growth problems and leaking fluid we found out team pink at 29 weeks!

Eventually we bought a girly pram then :)

You could easily make a neutral pram girly though with pink toys, blankets, footmuff etc though :)

The gender preditor was right for me :)

Brought my first newborn outfit yesterday :) it's two little babygrows with matching bibs and hats . . . So cute!

I've got my anomaly scan this afternoon and hope to find out the gender too. A bit nervous but mainly excited to see baby again!:happydance:

Wow, Zephyr that's amazing! What a lucky baby your going to have!
I'd like one of those for myself :haha:

Thanks! Ive wanted one for ever! I told myself I wasnt going to spend much this time round cos its my last baby and we have most of what we need but then I decided, its my last baby!! What the hay I wont be able to spoil any more babies till I have grandies :p

Thanks yo-yo really pleased, but ye the cramps were non existent with my first 2 so I think that's why I have abit if worry in the back of my mind.
Hope your feeling better now too.

Hopettc3 my Chinese gender prediction was right 2 out of 3 times
:)

I bought a neutral pram but I think I was so adamant it was a boy lol, now I've found out I feel abit like I want to buy a pink one 😍
Anyone else felt like that since they found out the gender?

Xxxx
I don't know the gender but my DH said no to girly pram :( we have brought a red one.

Congrats to all of the recent gender reveals! Good luck to those having scans coming up.

The Chinese gender predictor was right for me both times :flower:

Fliss-- Congrats on the girl!

Cntrygal-- Yay for a boy. Lol we're due only a day apart and both having boys. Please tell me your name isn't Danielle also. That would just be too freaky of a coincidence.

Hi guys! Congrats on all the gender reveals! Zephyr the hammock is lovely! How fun!

18 Weeks today! Yay!

Had my anatomy scan yesterday. Everything is looking great but Baby A wasn't in the most cooperative position so I'm going back in 3 weeks to finish up the angles they weren't able to get yesterday. Babies are measuring ahead of schedule. Baby A was 18+3 yesterday and Baby B was 18+5. Due date hasn't changed though.

The scan took so long I literally fell asleep on the table! Haha

After it was over the tech asked me if I wanted to know the sexes. I asked if she knew and she said she felt pretty certain about Baby B but didn't know about Baby A because of the less than ideal position. I told her to hold of telling me till next scan in 3 weeks. I've felt strongly that Baby B is a boy and now I feel it even more. I'm thinking the reason she felt so "certain" is that she must have seen a little willy! Haha but that could just be my wishful rationalization! Haha

Here's a pic of Baby B:

image.jpg

And here's Baby A (sorry can't get more than one image in a single post)

image.jpg

MamaMac-- Can't wait to hear what they are. Love the ultrasound photos.

My ultrasound is tomorrow. I can't wait. I won't be able to find out gender because our hospital won't reveal gender. I have to wait until the doctors office gets the results and then I can find out.

We have our 20 week ultrasound today...Still staying Team Yellow but sure am excited to see this little munchkin again.

Going to our cabin in Canada this weekend, so excited it will make the weekend go faster because our ultrasounds monday! It's going to be so hard not to find out, but she's gonig to write it down and we are finding out the following sunday with all our friends and family!

Question, what has everyone done with their pregnancy tests? Mine still look great, Not sure if I want to keep them, or toss them. Is it gross to keep them?

I still have my tests from last three pregnancies!! My first I used digi only otherwise I'd have one for that pregnancy too.

I had the tests from my first pregnancy and kept them awhile after MC this time I threw them away in case it happened again as it was so hard to dump the first ones. I know digitals you can take apart and save the "guts" for future refferrence:p

newlywed- I still have all my old pregnancy tests lol

MamaMac- Love the pics!

I kept mine in a zip lock bag after they had dried. I have them from my MC and from this pregnancy.

Going to our cabin in Canada this weekend, so excited it will make the weekend go faster because our ultrasounds monday! It's going to be so hard not to find out, but she's gonig to write it down and we are finding out the following sunday with all our friends and family!

Question, what has everyone done with their pregnancy tests? Mine still look great, Not sure if I want to keep them, or toss them. Is it gross to keep them?

I've still got mine. One is in my purse in an inside zipper pocket and the other is on my nightstand by the bed. Haha in the beginning I had such a hard time believing it was real I needed to keep looking at them. I haven't needed to look at them for awhile now but have never bothered to throw them away. Not sure if I'll toss them or save them. I did take a photo so I'll have that to save. It's a funny thing to feel attached to a per stick isn't it? Haha but in a way I am. I really thought I may never see those 2 pink lines. It was one of the biggest moments of my life peeing on those sticks. Haha I probably sound mental lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->