*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

I kept all my pregnancy tests and testing out the trigger sticks as well. I'm kind of glad to see everyone kept them as well cause I did struggle with that but then thought no way I don't care how weird someone else thinks it is, it's personal stuff. I have all the pics of them before they dried as well. Can't bring myself to delete them.

Were def getting a 3d/4d scan around 28-30 weeks. Wow your daughter is beautiful and I can not believe how much she looks like her scan pic, it's amazing. Now I see why people do them. I had a doc appt today to check cervical length and the tech snuck one in.

image.jpg

I've only gained 3-5 lbs so far, she said that was great but it just seems so contradictory. With all these wives tales about eating for two and cravings I'm hearing I'm like well ok time for them to kick in because I don't like eating right now or being full. After that appt I went straight to mcdonalds and ate a Big Mac, fries, soda and 7 chicken nuggets lol so I def exceeded my calories for today hah!

Hey Mixedmama! I was a september star 2010 too with my first daughter :-D Did you ever join/find the facebook group?

Im due #3 now! Had another baby girl last october, and this october baby is a boy.

congrats on your pregnancy and little boy x

Oh how lovely! Lots of birthday parties for you to plan at once! Thank you and congratulations on your pregnancy with your boy :flower:

I think I joined the Facebook group, not sure whether the group is still active? Haven't had any notifications but I've kept in touch with a few Sep '10 ladies

x

Was Emma B. a Sept. 2010 star too? Daughter Holly? I think so... She was in my June Bugs 2012 group :)

I'm getting a 4D scan at around 28 weeks - they offered us a free one after the 20 week, so we figured why not! Still team yellow, although both DH and I were sure we saw boy bits during the scan :) But I couldn't really tell where on the body she was at any given time (other than hands and feet moving around), so who knows. I am curious, but we're staying team yellow.

Babbert moves even more than DD did! And I thought she was active! This one does not rest. And you know that crazy feeling you get towards the end of pregnancy where you think you're going to look between your legs and see a hand or foot coming out? I'm already feeling that! It's so weird.

I would love a 4d scan but money wise it's not an option right now:(
I have an anterior placenta too, still feel him quite a lot though:flower:

Hey Mixedmama! I was a september star 2010 too with my first daughter :-D Did you ever join/find the facebook group?

Im due #3 now! Had another baby girl last october, and this october baby is a boy.

congrats on your pregnancy and little boy x

Oh how lovely! Lots of birthday parties for you to plan at once! Thank you and congratulations on your pregnancy with your boy :flower:

I think I joined the Facebook group, not sure whether the group is still active? Haven't had any notifications but I've kept in touch with a few Sep '10 ladies

x

Was Emma B. a Sept. 2010 star too? Daughter Holly? I think so... She was in my June Bugs 2012 group :)

If it's the same Emma we're both thinking of then yes she was, and she had another little girl in June 2012. We all still talk and share photos, it was a lovely group :-D

I still have my pregnancy tests in my nightstand.
I want to look into getting a 3D/4D scan. When's the best time to get one?

Ultrasound day! :D I can't wait. I have a little over 4 hours until I go. Since they won't tell me what the baby is today, I am hoping to get a little peek so I can guess before I actually find out.

Ultrasound day! :D I can't wait. I have a little over 4 hours until I go. Since they won't tell me what the baby is today, I am hoping to get a little peek so I can guess before I actually find out.

Yay! Good Luck!

We have our 3D/4D scan a week from Monday! :happydance: :wohoo:
I can't wait! I remember booking it and thinking it was so far away and now it's almost here!!! Ours is $200 and we get a 30 min scan plus DVD of the entire session set to music, some print photos and all images on disc plus the gender reveals and a free follow up scan if we can't see genders that day.

I'm feeling excited! Yesterday while driving home I felt certain that I felt Baby B for a moment. Since my scan Wed I know where abouts they're located as the feeling I got was right where Baby B is. Now sitting here catching up on messages I swear I just felt Baby A! It was brief and both times it felt like the baby was rolling over or doing a somersault! Haha am I actually feeling them? I hope so! Hopefully this means more consistent feeling of them is just around the corner!

Hey ladies. I silently stalk this thread but thought I would update!

I had my gender ultrasound today (2D and 4D). And definitely team pink!! :pink: She was being so stubborn and even pushed up on the ultrasound wand to make it go away :haha: I was very surprised to learn her foot was right under my belly button as I have still felt no movements! :shrug:

I hope everyone is doing great!!

Attachments

• 18bd78d9-8e16-4b41-b146-ecf60bedb1a9.jpg
    18bd78d9-8e16-4b41-b146-ecf60bedb1a9.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 10
Here she is hiding. As the tech said 'no paparazzi'

Attachments

• 20140530_125612~2.jpg
    20140530_125612~2.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 12
Morning Ladies,

I was just wondering, when you had your scans were you told how much baby weights? I was having a look through my notes this morning and can see baby was weighting 11oz at 20+2 is this ok...?

I would have asked the sonographer but didn't know this could also check the weight!!

At my 20 weeks scan this past week baby weighed 12 ounces. She said it was a little big, I've read 10 1/2 is about normal so I say you are good. Hopefully their weight will even out and they won't be too big!

Fliss-- Congrats on the girl!

Cntrygal-- Yay for a boy. Lol we're due only a day apart and both having boys. Please tell me your name isn't Danielle also. That would just be too freaky of a coincidence.

Oh my gosh...that's my name too!!!!...Ok, just kidding! :haha: I'm Tommie, so if people call you Dani for short, we both have boy names. :thumbup:

I'm back from my ultrasound. Still team :yellow: as the technician would not even give us a hint or show us what the baby is. We will know either Monday or Tuesday. I hate that they aren't allowed to tell you here.

Baby is sitting with it's head down to my right and it's feet to the left of my belly button which is exactly where I feel kicks. He/she was wiggling around like crazy and the technician was having trouble getting a few of the pictures she needed.

Attachments

• IMG-20140530-01544.jpg
    IMG-20140530-01544.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG-20140530-01548.jpg
    IMG-20140530-01548.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 8
Rbourre-lovely scan pics. Hope your wait to find out isn't long now :) did you see anything to give any gender indication whilst you had your scan?

Tough gal-saw your girl update in second tri! :) will update here now-congrats again!

I'm back from my ultrasound. Still team :yellow: as the technician would not even give us a hint or show us what the baby is. We will know either Monday or Tuesday. I hate that they aren't allowed to tell you here.

Baby is sitting with it's head down to my right and it's feet to the left of my belly button which is exactly where I feel kicks. He/she was wiggling around like crazy and the technician was having trouble getting a few of the pictures she needed.

Cute lil baby! I got a foot pic today too and they seem so big to be so teeny!

Rbourre-lovely scan pics. Hope your wait to find out isn't long now :) did you see anything to give any gender indication whilst you had your scan?

Tough gal-saw your girl update in second tri! :) will update here now-congrats again!

No, she didn't show me that area. She was showing the legs and it looked like there might be a little something there but the baby was moving so much it was hard to tell.

Rbourre - I'm glad everything was ok at the scan. I'm sure you will find out the gender soon. Great scan pics!

Here is my scan pic from yesterday. It was funny - the sonographer was nudging my belly to try and make baby move and she responded by what looked like shaking her hand back! She then sucked her thumb. Very cute!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 5
Aww how cute loopy Laura! :) it's amazing to think they can suck their thumbs and respond to movemebt. :cloud9:

Lovely clear pic you got too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->