*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

I took them the majority of first 3 month (and prior to conception) apart from few times I'd forgot, but I'm rubbish I just forget all the time now :-/ despite having 3 boxes left. Oops.

Does anyone take vitamins etc? x

I take a prenatal with folic acid and a fish oil tablet with DHA daily. My OB suggested adding the fish oil tablet in my first visit instead of paying extra for the prenatals with the dha (which were like $45 dollars a bottle *crazy*).

I take them nightly before bed.

I take raw prenatal vitamins, which are disgustingly expensive! But I had to get something else because other ones were making me sick. And I take a DHA supplement.

Newlywed congrats on everything coming up! Do you have any feeling of whether it's a boy or girl?

21 weeks today! And I have another scan coming up on Wednesday. Can't wait!

Baby is so strong with his kicks now.. even though my placenta is anterior i feel him all time and got him on video friday night... We officially have all the big items!!!!! now just for small bits like clothes and toiletries :D is anyone else prepared?xx

Were officially prepared. Just picked up the bassinet yesterday at a yard sale and I love it was so happy to find this one . All we need now is little toiletries and such.

I took pics of most of what we have exept the pack n play and bassinet, haven't had a chance to wash and set them up yet

https://s1270.photobucket.com/user/anonymous545/library/Mobile Uploads

Does anyone take vitamins etc? x

I have to admit I am having such a hard time taking them. I took them for almost 2 years before becoming pregnant without a problem and once I hit 12 weeks I just cannot stomach them. They give me horrible acid reflux so when I do take them I have to take a gazillion tums as well . At best I might take them 3-4 times a week. I kind of feel bad about that. Yikes!

I have a feeling its a boy, but people that say they've never been wrong say girl.

I take Cvs brand prenatals and 1200Mg fish oil.

I take b6 but that's for my breast pain. I have issues with one of my breasts and the doctor said b6 can help with the pain.
I dont take anything else tho. Ill take iron if its needed but not needed yet.

so ive been craving pickled ginger and I had a bit today and then googled it to see if it was okay during pregnancy cos I wanted to eat the whole jar and already had it with my eggs and then again at lunchtime with my rice and veges and apparently even tho I got a gluten free 'natural' one it has aspartame in it. Grr. So I want ginger on basically everything but I dont want the extra additives :( soooo ive chosen to go without. Kinda sad about it tbh. Its so tasty.

Also we are pretty sorted for baby stuff now, ive just finished getting all my stock of nb sized nappies and will be getting the next size up. Oh and I need to get maybe 6 more bottles.

Just getting the wants now, my want list is pretty long lol

Baby is so strong with his kicks now.. even though my placenta is anterior i feel him all time and got him on video friday night... We officially have all the big items!!!!! now just for small bits like clothes and toiletries :D is anyone else prepared?xx

Were officially prepared. Just picked up the bassinet yesterday at a yard sale and I love it was so happy to find this one . All we need now is little toiletries and such.

I took pics of most of what we have exept the pack n play and bassinet, haven't had a chance to wash and set them up yet

https://s1270.photobucket.com/user/anonymous545/library/Mobile Uploads

Wow your so well organised ladies!

Sprite you have bought lovely things for your little girl. :)

I've been taking folic acid before we started trying, then since we started ttc I started taking pregnancy vitamins. I was taking ones with fish oils too but stopped them after my first big bleed after researching.
Will take vitamins until the end.

Anyone else get painful braxton hicks? I've had them wake me from my sleep they hurt that much last night, and it's not the first time they have done that!

How many bottles is a good amount of bottles to have in the house to start out with? Ideally I'd like to breastfeed, but I have no idea if a) I will even be capable of it (my cousin has PCOS as well and never produced any milk) and b) if I will be able to handle it.

I think we have practically everything now, it's mostly just maternity and comfort stuff for me left, and hospital bag etc. I bought a Snuzpod in Babies R Us the other day, absolutely love it, I can't wait to have him in there. :cloud9:

When I get around to tidying up the nursery and making it look nice I'll snap some pics. :happydance:

21 weeks today :) it feels so strange that it's gone so quick kinda feels very real today hehe!

We have hardly anything yet! I have a few bits of clothing but that's it! Really need to start buying!

Whigfield - I'm going to get 8. I think that's plenty. It means I can have 6 in the steriliser and have 2 there ready to use if needed.

If you plan on breastfeeding tho id probably only get a couple to start with ya never know! You may not need them :)

We're only prepared in what we have left from ds1, Moses basket, car seat, lots of clothes (not that that's stopping me buying & knitting more!!) breast pump, steriliser, toys.... I was going to reuse bottles (we combi fed) but I've changed me mind. Still need everything for the nursery & a double pushchair. Really want a good tandem but struggling to justify the cost when it'll prob only be used for 6 months max, however it'll be a lifesaver I think during that time. Hoping to stock up on nappies & wipes to save money while on maternity leave.

Starting to feel very pregnant now. Bumps much more noticeable & his movement is getting stronger. We have our detailed scan this afternoon & hopefully he'll still be happy & healthy. Had my first pregnancy nose bleed today. Had a few in my last pregnancy too, although they're a lot more annoying being on blood thinners, took 25 mins to stop today!! My ankles are also starting to swell, even earlier than last time. Was really hoping I'd escape that particularly symptom this time! Anyone else with their second finding this pregnancy is getting more & more similar to their first?!

We have everything. Now it's just a matter of getting the room painted and crib, dresser, and changing table put together. Finished two registries so that it gives people options when shopping.

I also take a prenatal, l had been the entire 2 years ttc. It kind of just became routine for me.

I have nothing ready for baby yet because we are moving in 6 weeks. I should find out today if baby is a boy or a girl. If baby is a girl, I already have almost everything I will need but we really think it's a boy (both of us are sure we saw boy parts on the ultrasound). If it's a boy, I am having a big sale this weekend to get rid of 4 totes of girl clothes, girl toys (like pink rattles and bears), blankets, towels, crib bedding, etc. All of our big items (swing, car seat, bouncy seat) are gender neutral.

I have had everything for a few weeks:S. I like to REALLY be planned. I am going to breastfeed and will not be getting any bottles. I feel the odds are low that I can not breastfeed.

I have had everything for a few weeks:S. I like to REALLY be planned. I am going to breastfeed and will not be getting any bottles. I feel the odds are low that I can not breastfeed.

I bought 3 bottles so I can pump and feed when baby is a bit older. The only reason I bought them already is I found them on clearance because the packaging was made for winter.

rbourre-- I plan on pumping into some bottles too so that DH can help with feeding and it also makes it easier with having anyone watch him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->