*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Lovely scans and gender reveals!

Last 2 weeks were horrible for me with urine infection. I had to gulp down 4 litres of water a day and lots of juices to keep myself hydrated. I spent half the day running in and out of restroom! :sigh:

Hope everyone is doing well. Itchy boobs and itchy tummy here... LO is kicking away to catch my attention I suppose. How cute! :winkwink:

Lovely scans and gender reveals!

Last 2 weeks were horrible for me with urine infection. I had to gulp down 4 litres of water a day and lots of juices to keep myself hydrated. I spent half the day running in and out of restroom! :sigh:

Hope everyone is doing well. Itchy boobs and itchy tummy here... LO is kicking away to catch my attention I suppose. How cute! :winkwink:

You poor thing-urine infections are horrible, but being pregnant on top of it must have worn you out :flower:

Glad baby is kicking away :)

My cat has been way to sick so been up all hours trying to help him and the MS that had gone away came back. Bad combo.

I get itchy inside my stomach. Have not found anything that helps it. Nipples itch because they are leaking. Otherwise feel fine. Notice when I get really stressed baby will give a few good kicks of like hey Mom relax it is not just you anymore!

20 weeks today. Officially half way. :D

Happy 20 weeks! Congrats on being halfway!! :flower: xx

Lovely scan pics and gender reveals! Congrats to our team pink mamas! Thanks for sharing and staving off my own need to know until Oct.! :haha:

Happy 20 weeks rbourre!

I've been having quite bad period pain-like cramps today on and off. It gets a lot worse when I need to pee (which I'm doing more often as well today). I'm not sure whether this is just growing pains and baby is sitting on bladder or whether it's something I should be getting checked out? Anyone have anything similar?

Loopy Laura-it could be your little baby is bouncing around in there on your bladder causing pain. I've had ultrasounds where my babies have used them as punch bags and you can see them kicking it etc-ouch when you need a wee.

I'd maybe look out for signs of a uti just to be cautious though-this can cause similar discomfort. Might be worth dropping a sample off with your doctors to give your midwife to test.

Loopy Laura-it could be your little baby is bouncing around in there on your bladder causing pain. I've had ultrasounds where my babies have used them as punch bags and you can see them kicking it etc-ouch when you need a wee.

I'd maybe look out for signs of a uti just to be cautious though-this can cause similar discomfort. Might be worth dropping a sample off with your doctors to give your midwife to test.

Thank you yoyo! Hopefully that's it (obviously a cheeky monkey in there!) It's a lot better so far today but may drop a sample off to docs tomorrow if it comes back.

Haven't updated much in this thread. I go back for a rescan on Tuesday from last week's ultrasound as little mister was not being cooperative and they want to get a good shot of his spine. I have scoliosis and they want to ensure he doesn't have signs of it as well as apparently it can change how they take the baby out during the c-section.

AFM I have been feeling pretty much back to normal, minus the baby bump now of course. We have finally started feeling him a little on the outside when he kicks. OH got to feel him kick for the first time last night. :cloud9:

Baby is so strong with his kicks now.. even though my placenta is anterior i feel him all time and got him on video friday night... We officially have all the big items!!!!! now just for small bits like clothes and toiletries :D is anyone else prepared?xx

I should find out what baby is tomorrow assuming my doctor's office gets the results from my ultrasound. A few of my friends said they called the next business day and found out what they were having. I am expecting to hear boy based on all the theories/wives tales, this pregnancy is completely different than my first and the baby looks so different on ultrasound compared to my daughter. If it's a girl, I will be very surprised. Almost everyone has guessed boy except for 3 people.

I can't wait to take our gender reveal photos. I am hoping to get it done today since I have to take pictures for both gender either way. I have a big sister shirt for my daughter to wear and hold up a shirt that says little sister in one picture and little brother in the second picture. I am going to put them side by side and write "or" in between the pictures, so it will look like "little sister or little brother." Then the next picture will reveal which one it is and say either "It's a girl" or "It's a boy." I hope my daughter co-operates and lets me take the pictures.

22 weeks :D

Congratulations to those changing weeks and reaching the halfway mark, and those finding out if they're :pink: or :blue: :dance: Those girls are catching up a bit!

I should find out what baby is tomorrow assuming my doctor's office gets the results from my ultrasound. A few of my friends said they called the next business day and found out what they were having. I am expecting to hear boy based on all the theories/wives tales, this pregnancy is completely different than my first and the baby looks so different on ultrasound compared to my daughter. If it's a girl, I will be very surprised. Almost everyone has guessed boy except for 3 people.

I can't wait to take our gender reveal photos. I am hoping to get it done today since I have to take pictures for both gender either way. I have a big sister shirt for my daughter to wear and hold up a shirt that says little sister in one picture and little brother in the second picture. I am going to put them side by side and write "or" in between the pictures, so it will look like "little sister or little brother." Then the next picture will reveal which one it is and say either "It's a girl" or "It's a boy." I hope my daughter co-operates and lets me take the pictures.

That sounds brilliant!! i cant wait to see pics x

Pictures sound adorable rbourre!

Busy busy weekend so a bit sore and very tired now but we had a great weekend away so worth it. Baby is doing really strong kicks now and can kick my ribs when I'm sitting down. He also likes to stretch himself out when I sit down as if it annoys him lol :)

Hope everyone is well

Ultrasound tomorrow! But we have to wait until Sunday to find out gender! Twenty Weeks tomorrow too! Just excited to make sure baby looks healthy!

Does anyone take vitamins etc? x

I don't. I took them for a few months before I got pregnant but they were making me really ill and come to find out there was fish oil in them and I am allergic to seafood so it was making me super sick. My doctor wasn't able to find me a replacement vitamin without the fish oil so I'm not on any at all. :)

Does anyone take vitamins etc? x

I took folic acid until 13 weeks and I've recently started taking weekly vitamin D tablets prescribed by my doctor for my low levels.

I took pregnacare multivitamins throughout my first pregnancy though

I take prenatal vitamins when I remember. Unfortunately, that isn't every day. I also take low dose aspirin.

I didn't get my gender reveal photos taken today. I will do it tomorrow. My mom and sister came to visit this afternoon and I spent most of the morning cleaning and organizing stuff. I'm exhausted now and my ankle is swollen (normal for me) so I am sitting with my feet up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->