*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Having a hard time as my dad is hospitalized for an unknown infection. He had severe stomachache and has been in the ICU for the last 4 days. Mom is worried sick and I'm at my mom's trying to morally support her. All kinds of investigations are being done to find out the cause of that wretched pain.

I'm stressed and all my relatives insist that I go back to my house and leave mom and dad in their care. But I believe at times like these I cannot stay peacefully wherever I stay.

Baby seems to be okay as he kicks, punches and flips a lot since last week (Jun 2). My bump is so obvious that strangers (nurses at the hospital where dad is) also told me to go home, rest and be at peace and not hang around morose places like hospitals for long.

Need all your prayers that Dad should be okay.

Mommyberry-sending you my thoughts :hugs: sounds a tough time or you and your family, and I wish him a speedy recovery.

Mommyberry--praying all turns out well with your dad very soon. I'm the same way--I would have a hard time going home. Try to take care of yourself and get some rest when you can!

Ultrasound today with 3d images, and a4d sneak! Hoping baby cooperates today for our gender reveal tomorrow!

Hope you have a great scan NW!!! Will they check the heart chambers today for you as well? (I assume this one is a private scan, but it'd be nice for you to have the reassurance!)

24 weeks. Yikes!

Attachments

• Bump.jpg
    Bump.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 12
Happy V-Day Yo_Yo, must be such a relief as it's all been stressful for you so far :)

Mommyberry- sending :hugs: and prayers for your dad.

Jcliff- your bump is awesome :D

They didn't check the heart, but baby was great! uncrossed it's legs just long enough, hubby and my mom know, the rest of us, including me, find out tomorrow at the party! Got to watch baby open and close it's mouth, stick it's tongue out, etc. the private scan was amazing!

They didn't check the heart, but baby was great! uncrossed it's legs just long enough, hubby and my mom know, the rest of us, including me, find out tomorrow at the party! Got to watch baby open and close it's mouth, stick it's tongue out, etc. the private scan was amazing!

yay!!! Have fun at the party! : )

You're good...I wouldn't be able to not know if hubby knew

You're good...I wouldn't be able to not know if hubby knew

Lol it's hard, but it's only one day, and he's not torturing me or anything, he's being good about it! Which really surprises me

Hi ladies!!!!! Hope you are all having a good weekend!! Things for me are pretty good. I have been having a lot of back issues and I am feeling pretty down that I am going to have to take my belly ring out soon and it will most likely grow over before I am able to put it back in. :( Otherwise things are great! Today we went and bought our first big baby item which was so exciting. My parents have purchased most of our big stuff but since they live 4 hours away we have yet to see any of it so it was pretty exciting to have some baby stuff around the house. The best part was it was on sale half price today!

I also wanted to get in on the bump pics as well. This is one I took earlier this week at exact 22 weeks.

https://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab30/Laelani21/photo2_zps4e8315a4.jpg

The baby's bouncer. The little ears on the headrest is just too cute.

https://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab30/Laelani21/photo3_zps0d829a54.jpg

Larlani-you have such a cute bump :)

Sorry your having back pains-have you seen your doctor about it for advice? A bump support belt might help, so look into it honey.

What a nice baby bouncer :)

Aww love these bump pics ladies :) I really must take one myself!

Newlywed-hope you enjoy your gender reveal party. Come tell us when your done if you have a boy or girl! :)

Vickyandchick-thanks. It's been a long pregnancy, hopefully times going to move faster now. Not long until your v day :)
Have you decided on what your doing with your parents moving now?

Aww love these bump pics ladies :) I really must take one myself!

Newlywed-hope you enjoy your gender reveal party. Come tell us when your done if you have a boy or girl! :)

Vickyandchick-thanks. It's been a long pregnancy, hopefully times going to move faster now. Not long until your v day :)
Have you decided on what your doing with your parents moving now?

I know, tuesday cannot get here quick enough:happydance:
No not yet, they said they may be staying here but with everything going on I've not had the mind to think about everything.

Newlywed enjoy your gender reveal, I couldn't imagine not knowing when others do lol

Happy v-day yoyo!...with all the health scares this must be some comfort for ya!

Larlani-you have such a cute bump :)

Sorry your having back pains-have you seen your doctor about it for advice? A bump support belt might help, so look into it honey.

What a nice baby bouncer :)

Aww thanks! I am not sure what can be done but the doctor will know about it on Friday. I only see my doctor once a month. :)

Mommyberry - my thoughts are with you and I'm keeping everything crossed for your dad. What a horrible time.

Sprite - I've just done a 7.5 hour flight to New York and a 12 hour drive to Toronto and all was well. I drank lots of water which required me to stop regularly to pee and stretch my legs! I do have a cold now though despite it being baking hot outside.

Loving all the bump pics. Here is mine at 22+2 days at Niagara Falls. I used this picture as my Facebook announcement which I've only just felt comfortable doing!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 21
Mommyberry - my thoughts are with you and I'm keeping everything crossed for your dad. What a horrible time.

Sprite - I've just done a 7.5 hour flight to New York and a 12 hour drive to Toronto and all was well. I drank lots of water which required me to stop regularly to pee and stretch my legs! I do have a cold now though despite it being baking hot outside.

Loving all the bump pics. Here is mine at 22+2 days at Niagara Falls. I used this picture as my Facebook announcement which I've only just felt comfortable doing!

What a lovely photo! :D
I STILL haven't announced on Facebook yet:dohh: I think I'm too scared in case something goes wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->