*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

With my ds he assumed the position early, which meant he spent a lot of time kicking my ribs! This one is sideways all the way at the bottom!

I hope my baby gets into position soon because her kicking my cervix does not feel good and the doc said as long as I can tell it's a kick I'm fine but it's like a shock when she kicks and sometimes she kicks hard now. Doc says I might just be sensitive in that area....and I said yeah, because she keeps kicking me lol. Please turn baby, please LOL

My second daughter was head down and in position from 20 weeks until birth. Still no rib kicks! first daughter was breech until around 35 weeks, no rib kicks but a lot of pain to my bladder :'(
both my girls had short legs too though :-D hehe

Haha, it's probably because my kids take after their tall daddy, lol. I'm like 5'0" and Dh is 5' 10". So far no rib kicks with this little one, but I am sure they will start all too soon!

This lil guy is low but likes to put his feet and arms straight up. At the doctors earlier I'm not sure if it was punches or kicks right below my breast bone.

I've been trying to get dh to feel some of the kicks but because she's so low he can't feel it but as soon as he puts his hand on me she stops kicking lol so now I know how to calm her down

It's my V-Day today!

Feeling nauseous today :( I can feel LO often now. I get lots of punches/kicks to my cervix which feels like shocks and it hurts a bit! She moves A LOT. I can see my tummy moving. I also have the worst sciatica pain in my right leg. It's been going on for about a week now. It has me limping and in tears sometimes. I'm hopefully going to the beach tomorrow to go swimming, so maybe that will help a bit. It seems like my belly always has pressure so I wonder if that just means she's head down, I'm quite uncomfortable!

I have a yeast infection and had to see a different doctor about it because mine was booked up for weeks.. he prescribed me 3 suppositories for Terconazole and I take my last one tonight. It kind of freaks me out everything I've read about it but he knew I was pregnant and said it seems to be the safest option during pregnancy. I hope nothing comes of it.

My belly button is doing some weird stuff today. The top is like.. flipping or something. I used to have a pretty deep innie. It freaks me out haha. I'll post a photo :p

Attachments

• IMG_7527.png
    IMG_7527.png
    417.4 KB · Views: 11
I'm so jealous of all these bumps! I'm still just looking extra fat. I'm 6' tall though so I don't expect anything anytime soon.

I do feel kicks all the time now though! I keep trying to get my husband to see if he can feel them but they're not strong enough yet for that.

Had blood drawn the other day and turned in my 24 hour urine to check my kidneys and fit my results back last night. Everything is okay with them. So that's good to know. Now just keeping a close eye on possibility of pre - eclampsia.

I get a few rib stretches too, both my single girls did it a lot also. They would push against my ribs and stay there and id have to poke them to get them to stop and as soon as I took my hand away they would give me a quick kick and then go back to it again lol

I never really had it with my boy because he stayed breech till really late but my ribs were bruised because of his hard head between them.

And the twins. ..... well they were up in my ribs AND low down in my pelvis so I had both rib pain and awful pelvis pain that stopped me from being able to move/walk without every step being agony :(
so. .... for now I think I'm okay with the rib kicks lol I am worried about getting that pelvis pain I had. Im hoping since its only one I wont get it! it had started by this point already.

I'm feeling the baby kick more and more now. I got woken up at 5am to it kicking away :p

I'm not sure whether my little boy is doing somersaults or it's a combination of punchs and kicks but I get it low down on my bladder & cervix and I'm getting the add one I my ribs!! At my scan on Monday he was breach, feet right on my bladder so it may be punches to my ribs.

I've got awful pelvis pain. It's started way earlier than last time. I hear it crunching too sometimes. Got a phsyio appointment on Monday, hoping they'll be able to do some magic on it!!

I wouldn't worry about it right now, newlywed, are they going to have you back for a repeat scan to try again. They had some trouble getting spinal measurements when I went but she just made me get up walk around a lay back down and baby just moved a tiny bit enough to get what they needed.

I can't remember who it was who posted about making a 11-12 hour drive coming up but if you're reading this can you let me know how that goes? We have just booked our vacation for July 4th week and it'll be a 12 hour drive and I'll be 27/28 weeks at that point. Dr said it's fine just make sure I'm stopping often to get out and move legs and stuff but I'm a bit nervous. But soooo excited for a vacation I need some sooo badly and I'll be counting down the days.

I go back in 4 Weeks.

And that was me. We ended up splitting it in half. But it went well. The extra stops to pee were enough to stretch. I did swell a little though, my ankles and fingers.

I wouldn't worry about it right now, newlywed, are they going to have you back for a repeat scan to try again. They had some trouble getting spinal measurements when I went but she just made me get up walk around a lay back down and baby just moved a tiny bit enough to get what they needed.

I can't remember who it was who posted about making a 11-12 hour drive coming up but if you're reading this can you let me know how that goes? We have just booked our vacation for July 4th week and it'll be a 12 hour drive and I'll be 27/28 weeks at that point. Dr said it's fine just make sure I'm stopping often to get out and move legs and stuff but I'm a bit nervous. But soooo excited for a vacation I need some sooo badly and I'll be counting down the days.

I go back in 4 Weeks.

And that was me. We ended up splitting it in half. But it went well. The extra stops to pee were enough to stretch. I did swell a little though, my ankles and fingers.

That's good that your going back in 4 weeks and also good that your drive went well. Going there well pretty much have to drive straight but coming home we can stop a lot and maybe even split the trip up since I don't have to be back to work until Monday. I wonder if drinking more water will reduce or make swelling worse? Off to google i go lol I also read to wear compression socks but I hate them so I don't know about all that.

Went to a movie today..it was so loud, baby did not like it and kicked the entire time LOL

I go back in 4 Weeks.

That's good that your going back in 4 weeks and also good that your drive went well. Going there well pretty much have to drive straight but coming home we can stop a lot and maybe even split the trip up since I don't have to be back to work until Monday. I wonder if drinking more water will reduce or make swelling worse? Off to google i go lol I also read to wear compression socks but I hate them so I don't know about all that.

I think we are going straight through on our way back so I will let you know...

Anyone elses baby kick when there's anotherbaby crying?

My baby was kicking at dinner like crazy while my daughter was crying. We were eating dinner and she just started crying and freaking out, we couldn't figure out why but the baby was kicking my bladder so hard that I had to stop eating to pee.

Mine kicks when the twins are running around squealing and laughing. One of then does this high pitched scream and thinks it's funny and every time she does it the baby jumps and kicks a few times the poor thing lol
so I guess this means they can hear the outside now?

Went to a movie today..it was so loud, baby did not like it and kicked the entire time LOL

Lol I went to see the last Harry potter with my youngest and she was kicking loads!! Loads of dramatic music and noises/bangs. I was further along too so massive kicks!

Happy V-Day StarBrites :D

I seem to be carrying really high too, I always get movement around my belly button and in my ribs. Then he'll flip round and kick me really low:haha:
Also he seems to love when I drink tea or eat brown toast, he always goes nuts afterwards :)

Starbrites-happy V Day for yesterday! :)

It's my V Day today! :) great feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->