*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Great bump pics ladies!

Lealani with my ds I kept my belly ring in the whole time! I ended up taking it out awhile after and letting it close, which I now regret.

I ended up catching another stomach bug, I've never had so many tummy issues until I got pg the second time. Good grief!

Hi ladies!!!!! Hope you are all having a good weekend!! Things for me are pretty good. I have been having a lot of back issues and I am feeling pretty down that I am going to have to take my belly ring out soon and it will most likely grow over before I am able to put it back in. :( Otherwise things are great! Today we went and bought our first big baby item which was so exciting. My parents have purchased most of our big stuff but since they live 4 hours away we have yet to see any of it so it was pretty exciting to have some baby stuff around the house. The best part was it was on sale half price today!

I also wanted to get in on the bump pics as well. This is one I took earlier this week at exact 22 weeks.

https://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab30/Laelani21/photo2_zps4e8315a4.jpg

The baby's bouncer. The little ears on the headrest is just too cute.

https://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab30/Laelani21/photo3_zps0d829a54.jpg

I have the same bouncy seat, it's just a slightly different pattern (since it's 2 years old). My daughter loved it and I hope this baby does too.

Baby has been kicking like crazy the last 2 days. I got my first big kick yesterday and it made me jump. He kicks my bladder a lot but this was a big kick right above my belly button.

We had a yard sale yesterday to try to get rid of baby girl stuff. I was selling everything really cheap but didn't get rid of much. I ended up posting it all to my local buy and sell page on Facebook. Today I went out and bought baby his first item for his room. I want to decorate the room with dogs. It has a string to hang so I am either going to put it on his door or maybe above the crib.
https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/rhayward19/IMG-20140608-01667.jpg

@kel21 - I am hoping I can keep mine in but my belly button is starting to pop out and I wondering if it will bother the piercing. Did you have this issue?

I took my belly button ring out a couple weeks ago. I don't really care if it closes up

You can get special belly bars for pregnancy. They're a type of plastic I think so they bend and can be comfortably kept in until the end.

I had one last time but still gave up with it by the time I reached the 30's. It just stuck out too far by then and looked a bit odd under clothes!

Mine did close up too :(

I've still got my normal bar in but have bought a mat one for when I need it. I've kept it open through two previous pregnancies, love my belly button piercing, don't want to loose that :) x

Lovely photo loopy Laura!

We announced on fb a few weeks ago but we haven't announced that it's a boy.

Wow loopy Laura-that's a awesome way to announce baby with a pic like that. Looks like you had/are having a nice time over there :)

Mommyberry - my thoughts are with you and I'm keeping everything crossed for your dad. What a horrible time.

Sprite - I've just done a 7.5 hour flight to New York and a 12 hour drive to Toronto and all was well. I drank lots of water which required me to stop regularly to pee and stretch my legs! I do have a cold now though despite it being baking hot outside.

Loving all the bump pics. Here is mine at 22+2 days at Niagara Falls. I used this picture as my Facebook announcement which I've only just felt comfortable doing!

Such a lovely pic and niagra falls in the backgrounds make it even better. I'm so glad your travels went well makes me feel a bit better about making my trip. Less then 4 weeks before our vacation.

It's a girl! My mom decorated a box with gender neutral balloons to throw me off, and under the balloons was a pink teddy!

@kel21 - I am hoping I can keep mine in but my belly button is starting to pop out and I wondering if it will bother the piercing. Did you have this issue?

My belly button went real flat and then only slightly came out, so it was never an issue.

Congrats on the girl newlywed!

Lovely bump photos everyone.

I've been feeling awful cramps in my lower abdomen for about an hour or two at some point they get stronger but never quite go away. Is this Braxton hicks? Or something else? Should I be worried or go in for a check?

Congrats on girl!
Baby boy quiet today! But just started to get kicks really low! Ouch

I've been feeling awful cramps in my lower abdomen for about an hour or two at some point they get stronger but never quite go away. Is this Braxton hicks? Or something else? Should I be worried or go in for a check?

Never hurts to call the doc just to check, but I'm sure all is well. With my son, I never felt BH contractions until third trimester, and they weren't really painful. It was more just like my whole belly would tighten up. I know some people get them earlier, though.

Are you hydrated? I would try chugging some water, and put up those feet and rest. I'm sure it's fine, but if it worries you, just holler at your doc for some peace of mind. I hope they let up soon!!

Never hurts to call the doc just to check, but I'm sure all is well. With my son, I never felt BH contractions until third trimester, and they weren't really painful. It was more just like my whole belly would tighten up. I know some people get them earlier, though.

Are you hydrated? I would try chugging some water, and put up those feet and rest. I'm sure it's fine, but if it worries you, just holler at your doc for some peace of mind. I hope they let up soon!!

They did, almost within the next half hour after I posted that it let up. And then now have come back slightly. If they continue I'll call up my doctor to see what she thinks I should do.

I am very well hydrated. I've always been a majority water drinker and since I've gotten pregnant I can't get enough ice cold water down my throat! It's just soo good!

Congrats on the girl Newlywed!!!!

Love all the bump pics ladies!

Tomorrow is our 3D scan!!!! :wohoo: Hoping babies cooperate so we can so our gender reveal tomorrow!

I've started having some major issues with carpal tunnel in my hands/wrists. Especially my right hand and big time at night. They go numb and painful and wake me up. It's driving me mental! Anyone else? Between this and my numb thigh I'm getting pretty annoyed!

22 weeks today :)

We announced on Facebook on Saturday as it was OH birthday :)

Everyone has been really positive too which is lovely :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->