*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Just turned 20 weeks and im feeling movement, some punches or kicks depending on how he is laying AND seeing them right at my belly button or a bit higher! Im wondering if im going to have a bigger baby this time :o

Mushy milk-hope your ok now? :flower:

I get lots of painful cramps that wake me from my sleep. I think it's from me needing to pee as I am a big water drinker! Keep an eye on it honey

Congrats on the girl Newlywed!!!!

Love all the bump pics ladies!

Tomorrow is our 3D scan!!!! :wohoo: Hoping babies cooperate so we can so our gender reveal tomorrow!

I've started having some major issues with carpal tunnel in my hands/wrists. Especially my right hand and big time at night. They go numb and painful and wake me up. It's driving me mental! Anyone else? Between this and my numb thigh I'm getting pretty annoyed!

Get a couple of wrist braces and wear them at night! It's made a world of difference for me!

I have my 20 week scan tomorrow I'm hoping baby cooperates so I can find out the gender.

Newlywed-- Congrats on the little girl!

Mushy-- I get cramps on and off depending on what I've been doing during the day or even the day before. There was an Americade (giant motorcycle rally) near us so we went to see all the bikes. A lot of walking involved up hill and down. I was pretty sore and crampy yesterday.

I think I might of just needed some sleep. I've woken up feeling great. I think it might have been caused by me going swimming two days in a row. I don't swim hard but it has been a while.

Mamamac good luck with your scan! Hopefully the cooperate! You too charmed kristy! Can't wait to hear what you're both having!

Congrats on the girl Newlywed!!!!

Love all the bump pics ladies!

Tomorrow is our 3D scan!!!! :wohoo: Hoping babies cooperate so we can so our gender reveal tomorrow!

I've started having some major issues with carpal tunnel in my hands/wrists. Especially my right hand and big time at night. They go numb and painful and wake me up. It's driving me mental! Anyone else? Between this and my numb thigh I'm getting pretty annoyed!

Ugh, I'm so sorry!! I got terrible carpal tunnel in both wrists with my son. So far so good this time! I wore braces at night to start with, and by the end, I wore them 24/7. They helped a little bit. Icing also helped for a short period of time. Really, when they felt the best was when I worked out, and right after. I guess maybe increased blood flow? And really the only other thing that helped was sleeping with my hands elevated on pillows. I'm sorry, I know its miserable!!!! But, the good news is it literally went away immediately after delivery. My fingertips stayed numb for a few days after, but the pain was gone as soon as I had him.

Congrats on the little girl, NW!! :)

Mushy - glad you are feeling better!

Girls talking about belly button rings - I've taken it out with both of my other pregnancies, had it closed up but the skin was so thin I was still able to put it back in. I am hoping to get a mat one here soon, but I think I could probably continue to wear the small one I have in now.

Mommyberry - my thoughts are with you and I'm keeping everything crossed for your dad. What a horrible time.

Sprite - I've just done a 7.5 hour flight to New York and a 12 hour drive to Toronto and all was well. I drank lots of water which required me to stop regularly to pee and stretch my legs! I do have a cold now though despite it being baking hot outside.

Loving all the bump pics. Here is mine at 22+2 days at Niagara Falls. I used this picture as my Facebook announcement which I've only just felt comfortable doing!

What a lovely photo! :D
I STILL haven't announced on Facebook yet:dohh: I think I'm too scared in case something goes wrong.

People we're starting to ask me if i was and i live in a small village so i just put it on but i still feel scared now, everything will be fine with both of you xx

I really need to book 3d scan, i keep forgetting!!

Is anyone having a baby shower? people keep asking me about mine but my 2 closest friends haven't offered to organise it or anything.. fair enough one has twin baby boys so don't expect her to but the other hasn't been interested since i said i was pregnant.... yet she expects to be god mother when baby is christened! I keep trying to make a effort but nothings working x

I really need to book 3d scan, i keep forgetting!!

Is anyone having a baby shower? people keep asking me about mine but my 2 closest friends haven't offered to organise it or anything.. fair enough one has twin baby boys so don't expect her to but the other hasn't been interested since i said i was pregnant.... yet she expects to be god mother when baby is christened! I keep trying to make a effort but nothings working x

I am planning on having one. And I just kind of told my friend, "hey August 16th is going to be my baby shower date so let's start planning!" It kind of kept it from me putting all the effort on to her and let her know I was expecting her to do it. I also told her to call my mom and talk to her about planning since she wants to be involved as well.

Congrats on your little girl NW!!!! How exciting!!!!

What have you ladies been doing for back pain? I have scoliosis (curve of the spine) and it's really been flaring up now that my baby bump has gotten bigger and is now adding the pressure to my back. I am in extreme pain more often than not and my doctor told me that I am to take absolutely nothing for it and that if I wanted some relief I would just need to get someone to massage my back. :'( So painful!!!!

Jcliff - I have been feeling the kicks pretty low too and those can get pretty uncomfortable for sure, especially if I have been sitting at work for a bit.

What have you ladies been doing for back pain? I have scoliosis (curve of the spine) and it's really been flaring up now that my baby bump has gotten bigger and is now adding the pressure to my back. I am in extreme pain more often than not and my doctor told me that I am to take absolutely nothing for it and that if I wanted some relief I would just need to get someone to massage my back. :'( So painful!!!!

Jcliff - I have been feeling the kicks pretty low too and those can get pretty uncomfortable for sure, especially if I have been sitting at work for a bit.

My back is really starting to hurt, especially if I do too much. Too much while pregnant is barely anything though and it's hard. I'm moving in a month and really need to get things packed and organized, but it's so hard to get motivated when I know I am going to hurt after.

Out of my 4 pregnancies I've never had a baby shower thrown for me :(
Someone offered to do one this time because id never had one and I said no. Itd be too weird. I wanted one for my first baby not my last!

My midwife visited yesterday and everything is fine.
Still feeling not very pregnant. Lower back ache, cravings and hungry but that's it. I'm really enjoying this :)

The twins are starting to understand the whole baby idea also and are playing with toy babies its very cute. I tell them theres a baby in my tummy and they try listen to it and talk to it hehe

My daughters birthday is next weekend so I have started arranging her birthday party. Going present shopping tonight yay!

We had our "indiana" baby shower this weekend, and then I had just thrown a friend in Minnesota a shower right before we got pregnant, so she and my mother in law is returning the favor.

Thanks everyone! I posted pictures from the gender reveal and ultrasound in 2nd tri

My back is really starting to hurt, especially if I do too much. Too much while pregnant is barely anything though and it's hard. I'm moving in a month and really need to get things packed and organized, but it's so hard to get motivated when I know I am going to hurt after.

Mine is hurting so bad and I was told to invest in a heating pad and I think I might just do that.

On the baby shower convo - Two of my close friends are throwing us a baby shower next weekend (22nd) and then we will have a friends and family open house type shower in August back home. So we will have two, the one next weekend will pretty small and the other one will be fairly large. :)

Not sure if you all have seen this video. It so funny and made me think of you all! :)
https://elitedaily.com/humor/im-pregnant-best-iggy-azalea-parody-weve-seen-yet/624907/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->