*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Dad's getting better. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.

About the Shower. I'm going to have two. Mil is throwing a huge party on Sept 7th for my shower as she is super excited about her first grandkid. Mom is holding one a little later with her special set of invitees.

I feel kicks when it is too loud outside and at meal time :D Guess I got a hungry baby inside ;)

shower: yep, having one - my sister's throwing it

back pain: swimming! sooooo helpful to get in a pool and stretch things out a bit - i have to now - have been going 3x/week and may increase that

Happy V-Day to meeeee!:D:D:D:D:D:happydance:
Can't believe I've finally hit 24 weeks! I remember starting 2nd tri and thinking it was agessss off.

Finally decided that my little boy is going to be Leo, he's my little lion already:kiss: Here's my 24 week bump picture (technically 23+6 but I'm not petty:haha:)

Attachments

• 20140609_110516-1_resized.jpg
    20140609_110516-1_resized.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 14
Congrats on team pink newlywed!

Glad your dad is feeling better mommyberry :hugs:

Happy v-day Vicky! :) love the name Leo, it's lovely.

We've decided on Jackson but I found out that spelt Jaxon it means 'god has been gracious, has shown favour' and I kind of feel that after our miscarriage this fits quite well. So I'm torn now on how to spell it again?

Can't believe I've finally hit 24 weeks! I remember starting 2nd tri and thinking it was agessss off.

Finally decided that my little boy is going to be Leo, he's my little lion already:kiss: Here's my 24 week bump picture (technically 23+6 but I'm not petty:haha:)

Congratulations vicky! Such a cute bump pic!:)

Not having a shower this time around. Already had one with first.

Just seen on a different website that Jackson can also mean 'god has been gracious' too so guess we're back to that spelling :)

I had my 20 week scan today. She couldn't see a willy so it looks like we are team pink. Baby is measuring on the small side so I will be having regular growth scans.'

Happy v-day! Leo is a great name, and I love the bump pic :)

I had my 20 week scan today. She couldn't see a willy so it looks like we are team pink. Baby is measuring on the small side so I will be having regular growth scans.'

Congrats on team pink!

Congrats on half way GeralynB!

6 more days until I get to see my lo again :happydance:

Last night, I had awful pain in my lower back. It made it so hard to move. Then later in the evening, it spread down my bum and into my leg. This morning, it's back to just being in my lower back. I really hope I don't have that pain until baby is born. The only way it doesn't hurt is sitting in my chair with a pillow behind my back or laying down but I can't do that all day.

Happy V day Vicky!

22 weeks for me today. As for baby showers the women on my mum's side are throwing me one and DH's mom is throwing me one. My parents have split up over the last few years after being married for 30 years so my grandmother on my Dad's side was going to throw me one also, but I seem to be getting the run around so I'm not really planning on my Dad's side having one.

I've had a few people ask me if/when I'm having a shower and I have no idea what to tell them. I assumed if someone wanted to throw me a shower, they'd say something. Is it my responsibility to get a shower figured out? I feel completely uncomfortable asking someone to throw me a shower. My plan is if no one throws a shower, have a meet and greet after the little guy is here that I organize.

I have a few close girl friends that have told me to keep Aug 31st open but won't tell me anything else. They all live 1hr/3hrs/5hrs away, so think this will be a meet in the middle get together for the 4 of us.

Jmandrews - love that video!

Congrats to all those hitting milestones today and great bump pics!

I don't think I'm having a baby shower unless someone surprises me with one. I think I'd rather do something after she is born but I guess there's still time to change my mind.

I've got a horrendous cold and cough - I've been coughing up a bit of yellowy green mucous today which is worrying me a bit. As I'm on holiday I really want to avoid having to get medical attention unless absolutely necessary but if I'm getting a chest infection I guess I may have to. Do you think it's ok to wait a few days as it may go on its own?

Happy new week milestones to everyone! Congrats on a little girl NW and charmed :pink: :-D

I've never had a baby shower, nobody has thrown one! I won't have one this time either.

Congrats on a girl! :)

It's good they will give you growth scans. I had these with dd2 and was predicted a 5lb baby-well she was 7lbs 8oz so so don't worry :flower:

Happy v day Vicky!

Happy half way GeralynB and Kirsty!

Mommyberry so glad your dad's getting better-what a worry it's been for you :hugs:

Loopy Laura-I would say keep am eye on how your feeling and watch your temperature. If it goes up or your feeling hot to touch, I'd get checked out. :flower: hope your well soon

Never had a baby shower and not overly bothered for one ( not as common in uk). Normally have a fuddle at work on my last day, take goodies in etc but that's it.

Congrats on the girl!

As for a baby shower: I won't be having one. I never had one with my daughter and some ladies we know from church threw me on for my son because I'd never had one. Mostly around here we just have them for the first baby, maybe the second if it is the opposite gender.

22 weeks tomorrow! Can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is going by, dreading when time starts dragging on, lol.

Hi ladies! Congrats to all the recent v-days and gender reveals! I can't wait till I reach my v-day!
I had a baby shower for dd1 that my mom threw for me and I had one that my coworkers threw as well. Nothing for dd2 as they were only 18 months apart. This time, I was thinking of a sip and see. It would just be an easy way for all my friends to come and see the baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->