*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Yo-yo was your original due date the 4th of October? Xx

Yes! I thought I was due around 3-4th October, but every scan (8 or so now) all show September 27! So that's the date they are going with!

I couldn't remember if I dreamt it or not lol... We've always measured 4th of October ( 4 scan) but at 20 week one he measured 27th of Sept which is a bit crazy it's happened to both of us lol

Is anyone else already scheduled for a c section? Mine is Sept 29 9:30am! My opted for it after a terrible and scary delivery with my daughter. I'm not taking any chances

Yes! I thought I was due around 3-4th October, but every scan (8 or so now) all show September 27! So that's the date they are going with!

I couldn't remember if I dreamt it or not lol... We've always measured 4th of October ( 4 scan) but at 20 week one he measured 27th of Sept which is a bit crazy it's happened to both of us lol

Wonder when they will be born? Sept or October?! I'm hoping this is a due date baby! :haha:

That's weird Stacey and yoyo that they would give you different dates this late in the game. Baby could just be big no?

They've never given me any other dates then oct 3-4 probably because I had iui and we know when I triggered and when I was Inseminated. Did they give you any weights? At my 19+2 appt baby was 11 oz and now she's 1lbs 5 oz at my last growth scan at 23+4. They said she's right on target, perfectly.

That's weird Stacey and yoyo that they would give you different dates this late in the game. Baby could just be big no?

They've never given me any other dates then oct 3-4 probably because I had iui and we know when I triggered and when I was Inseminated. Did they give you any weights? At my 19+2 appt baby was 11 oz and now she's 1lbs 5 oz at my last growth scan at 23+4. They said she's right on target, perfectly.

Your scans can be out by a week either side. A slight error with the measurement can alter the date too.

I'm inclined to believe I just made a mistake originally with my EDD thinking it was 3/4 Oct.

It was my first month ttc, and I hadn't got to grips properly with knowing my cycles or when I ovulated. I'm happy to be ahead though :haha:

Not been given any weight estimates with this baby, though they did with dd2 as I had extra growth scans. It's nice knowing what they weigh :) glad she's on target.

Yay-half way there Mamamac :) well as it's twins, more than half! :)

Ahh ok gotcha. How are you doing btw?. I remember you had the sch, are they doing any extra scans for that? Or is all still well?

Ugh, just got sick for the first time this pregnancy (aside from when I had a stomach bug). Now I don't feel very good.

Ahh ok gotcha. How are you doing btw?. I remember you had the sch, are they doing any extra scans for that? Or is all still well?

I'm good thanks. The blood clot couldn't be seen at my 20 week scan and my bleeding stopped at 18 weeks. No extra scans, but I will book a few private scans until he is born. :)

Your v day in a couple of days I notice :) yay! It's great to get to the 24 week mark.

Hehe thats cute yo yo!

Congrats on the boys calm!

Congrats on the girl boy mamamac. It's so fun buying both blue and pink stuff at the same time :)

im feeling a bit better today I managed to get about 6 hours sleep (still broken). Though it is only early morning so we will see what mischief my two get into later.

Wonder when they will be born? Sept or October?! I'm hoping this is a due date baby! :haha:

September hopefuly!! I can't stand this heat, i know its only a week before but that week will be fine lol!!

All mine of been 4th oct then at 20 weeks he was measuring 27th sept but she said to keep original date and just class him as a big baby lol!

All mine of been 4th oct then at 20 weeks he was measuring 27th sept but she said to keep original date and just class him as a big baby lol!

Heartburn has started for me the last couple of days…Ugh! And I def peed my pants a little when I sneezed earlier! Isn't it too early for that?!?

Heartburn has started for me the last couple of days…Ugh! And I def peed my pants a little when I sneezed earlier! Isn't it too early for that?!?

I pee my pants too sometimes, i think its when i sneeze or cough when baby is laid on my bladder! my friend who is nearly full term actually fully wet herself other week and thought it was her waters :haha: this is what we have to look forward to!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->