*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Congrats jmandrews! Fxd this is your sticky rainbow!

V-day!! Woohoo :) I am so greatful to finally be here. I thought I would never get to have another baby and now here I am at v-day. God is good :happydance:

Congrats jm!

Congrats on reaching v-day kel! I so have a week and a day to go! I'm sure it'll be here in no time.

Newlywed that's exciting that your husband got to feel. I thought I felt it once and now every time I touch my belly when he's moving he instantly stops. One day I'll catch him though!

FX'd for a sticky bean JM-that's a lovely BFP!

Congrats on reaching V-day Kel21!!

Yay!!! Congratulations JM! That is a fabulous bfp! :hugs: congrats on v day kel!

So waiting for mine !!!!

Congratulations jm! :D
And yay for v-day kel:flower:

This week has been horrendous what with everything going on with my ex and my poor dog was put to sleep on thursday:cry: they found a secondary tumor but didn't know where the other one was and he was in so much pain that we decided it was for the best:cry:

On baby front he is awesome, I smile everyday because of my son and I know he's so worth it. I'm also measuring ahead so he's above the 90th percentile on fundal height :D

Sorry about your dog Vicki. My mom called me this week to tell me one of our dogs had to be put down. I wanted to be there but she's to far and couldn't wait :(

Glad to hear about your baby though!

V day here too! I'm so glad finally!

Nothing much else happening for me. Still feeling pretty good. Baby is kicking up a storm every couple of hours :p can feel hiccups and baby jumps at loud noises too.

Over the last week my hormones have just surged! I felt normal before but now I feel possessed lol! Constantly thinking how much I don't like people at all lol! Or crying... I was telling my OH earlier you girls keep me sane and let me have someone to talk to :)

I got a terry towelling nappy starter set earlier from supermarket it is liners, pins, 12 terry nappys and 5 waterproof pants in all for £13,49 half price :)

Oh and I got a brand new sealed in the box manual breast pump worth £35 for £2.50 in the charity shop x

Over the last week my hormones have just surged! I felt normal before but now I feel possessed lol! Constantly thinking how much I don't like people at all lol! Or crying... I was telling my OH earlier you girls keep me sane and let me have someone to talk to :)

That was me at the supermarket this morning. I hated everyone, they all got in my way, were rude, if looks could kill I'd be in a lot of trouble!! It's like the worst PMS ever! :rofl:

Congrats JM!!!! :happydance:

Thanks for the words of encouragement ladies. I have determined that if things aren't resolved at my next appointment (July 4) that I will be looking for a new doctor.

Is it just me or is anyone else confused by months / weeks... some people class themselves 6 months pregnant at 24 weeks and others don't... i think i'm going to say i'm 6 months it sounds closer lol!!

I do something strange when calculating. I count by 4s and 5s... For example, I say I am 1 month when I am 4 weeks pregnant, but I will not say I am 2 months until I am 9 weeks pregnant (added 4 weeks the first time, 5 weeks the second time, then alternating between the two)

Here's the breakdown:
1 month: 4 weeks - 4 weeks added
2 months: 9 weeks- 5 weeks added
3 months: 13 weeks- 4 weeks added
4 months: 18 weeks- 5 weeks added
5 months: 22 weeks- 4 weeks added
6 months: 27 weeks- 5 weeks added
7 months: 31 weeks- 4 weeks added
8 months: 36 weeks- 5 weeks added
9 months: 40 weeks- 4 weeks added

Hope this helps and makes sense!
I got the same week avg. when I look at my due date and count back by real world months. For example, june 11th was exactly 4 actual months to my oct 11th due date. So at 22 weeks 3 days i counted that as 5 months pregnant(for telling ppl who asked). It lines up with the way you do it above. I think its easier for the non pregnant world to make meaning of, lol.

Yeah it works out to be pretty exact because no month (other than feb) is only four weeks long and no month is quite 5 weeks long...so this method makes it pretty exact no matter what stage of pregnancy you are in. Pretty simple!

JM -congrats girlie :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->