*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Just for the heck of it, 20 week bump photo, only 19 more to go! (Scheduled c-section)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 13
Hey all!!! I got my BFP this morning 10 dpo! Thank you to all the ladies who have kept in touch and cheered me on. I'll always have my October bumpkin in my heart. I am so excited to be joining the February babies group! Please let this be a sticky bean! I'll keep in touch.

congrats! Stick baby stick!

I don't remember who was asking me about being in a car for 12 hours. It was rough! I was really tired, we stopped every 2 hours to stretch. She made me uncomfortable a few times by the way she was moving around. Make sure you have good, healthy snacks and lots of water with you!

Congrats on the BFP jm!!!!!!

Yay to all the V-day women!!!! Won't be too long before we start having birth announcements!

Happy v day to all those reaching it! 3 days to go for me! Great bump pics too!

I'm feeling a little frustrated with people who don't have children giving opinions on my pregnancy. My brother in law basically kept going on about me being too cautious with food and alcohol - all I'm doing is following the official uk nhs guidance eg no unpasteurised dairy, no pink meat, no cold cured meat, no alcohol. We had a BBQ last night and he cooked steak and I wanted to check the meat had cooked through. I just felt there was no understanding and I was made to feel silly and overly cautious. I haven't had a drop of alcohol yet and I probably would have the odd half glass of champagne at a special occasion later on but it's just not worth the risk to me. Sorry for the rant, just wanted to get it off my chest!!

I'm flying home from my holiday tomorrow so I'm hoping things go as smoothly as they did on the way here!!

I'm feeling a little frustrated with people who don't have children giving opinions on my pregnancy. My brother in law basically kept going on about me being too cautious with food and alcohol - all I'm doing is following the official uk nhs guidance eg no unpasteurised dairy, no pink meat, no cold cured meat, no alcohol. We had a BBQ last night and he cooked steak and I wanted to check the meat had cooked through. I just felt there was no understanding and I was made to feel silly and overly cautious. I haven't had a drop of alcohol yet and I probably would have the odd half glass of champagne at a special occasion later on but it's just not worth the risk to me. Sorry for the rant, just wanted to get it off my chest!!

I'm flying home from my holiday tomorrow so I'm hoping things go as smoothly as they did on the way here!!

I know what you mean, everyone is telling me to have a glass of wine etc etc i would love one but its just not worth that risk or if anything happens i will forever blame myself x

Omg in less than two week onto single digits on count down! Going so quick! On the plus side with work I still have to take my 7wk annual leave before I go off so with all that in mind I only have 6 working weeks left eeeeeeek!! I'm waiting for my last 3 weeks of shift to be put out (I'm a nurse so different all the time) then that's me done for just over a year!

I know what you mean, everyone is telling me to have a glass of wine etc etc i would love one but its just not worth that risk or if anything happens i will forever blame myself x

I absolutely agree with you ladies! I don't drink anyway, but while pregnant, some things just absolutely aren't worth the risk. I crave turkey sandwiches from a local deli here, and I just won't go. I know the risk is so minute, but it just isn't worth it. (Heating up my own turkey and making my own sandwich just doesn't do it for me lol.)

Also realised today that I am officially leaking but it seems to only be out of one:wacko: keep waking up to a wet t-shirt, its so weird:blush:

Congratulations JM!!

Congrats to everyone getting to V-day too, it's flying by now. Less than a week til I'm there too :)

As for me, baby moving loads right now and dh and the kids are loving feeling him move. I love seeing the kids faces when he kicks their wee hands :) I'm feeling really good at the moment apart from having thrush again. Had it a week or so ago for a couple of days but drank cranberry juice and ate natural yogurt and it seemed to go away but now it's back and driving me mad so thinking I'll have to go to doctors :-( do you think I'll have to actually go see one or will phoning and saying I have it be enough and they can either give me a prescription or tell me what's safe to buy? I don't like to waste their time if I don't have to.

Thank you all so much for your sweet comments. :) I am thrilled.

Baby is moving like crazy tonight. I'm sitting here watching my belly move because he keeps punching me. It's always right below my belly button. I haven't really felt any kicks yet but lots of punches, he likes to move his arms around a lot, we saw that on the ultrasound on Friday. The technician said his feet are up in my ribs so I'm glad he's not kicking them (yet).

I don't remember who was asking me about being in a car for 12 hours. It was rough! I was really tired, we stopped every 2 hours to stretch. She made me uncomfortable a few times by the way she was moving around. Make sure you have good, healthy snacks and lots of water with you!

That was me, less then 3 weeks now until we leave baby is very active now so I'm imagining it won't be much fun at 27/28 weeks but the only other option is flying and I'd prefer not to do that so I'll def stop a lot, have tons of healthy snacks and drink lots of water.

Glad you made it home safe and sound.

Vday for me was on Saturday. Yay!! Congrats to everyone reaching vday. I agree with Kel, when you've never expected to be pregnant (or pregnant again) getting to this point is extra special.

Ahh I agree loopy and Stacey, I wouldn't want to risk it but I'm a sucker for cold turkey I feel like I could totally live without it any other time but for some reason when someone tells you you can't have it, it makes you want it more. I caved and had a half a turkey hoagie yesterday. Eek!! Trying not to do that but I caved. And I agree with so blessed, yuck on the hot deli turkey, eww!

Omg in less than two week onto single digits on count down! Going so quick! On the plus side with work I still have to take my 7wk annual leave before I go off so with all that in mind I only have 6 working weeks left eeeeeeek!! I'm waiting for my last 3 weeks of shift to be put out (I'm a nurse so different all the time) then that's me done for just over a year!

So jealous, wish I could take that much time off and still have my same position but us law says they only have to hold my job for 12 weeks . Ugh. I'm ready to be done with work already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->