*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Happy V-Day ljo & MrsEleflump!

No leaky boobs here, but is anyone elses button sticking out already? I literally have a nub for a belly button now.

On another note friends of mine had been confirmed that they were having a girl. They've already had their shower and everything she's due soon. Well they had an ultrasound last thursday and they're really having a boy! It was quite the shock to them.

I hear you with the belly button, definitely got that happening too. I caved and took my belly ring out a week ago or so.

No leaking yet, and still an innie, but belly button is getting more shallow!

Uh ooh, I hope my baby girl stays a girl! I have gotten too much for her already!

My belly button is moving out...it's about halfway there

My belly button is nearly out already too hehe it does fascinate me rather a lot :p

The last few mornings when I woke up lil one has started to move too . . . So sweet! He's definitely got more active the last couple of days too :D

Not had a popped belly button with other two so don't think it will this time. It just gets shallower. Will need to put in maternity body bar soon.

My belly button doesn't pop out either. Even overdue they were slightly innie!
It's weird though seeing your belly button all different!

So what do you ladies still have to buy?

I've got to get loads, tell me I'm not the only one! :haha:

Not a massive deal to get. Were off to Rhodes next week then when I get back getting the chicco next 2 me co sleep crib and treating myself to a new pink lining change bag eeeeeek!! Need some baby towels too. Unisex is really crap! With every baby I've had it's got worse! With my first I got a et that had lemon and mint green baby grows in. Only found a lemon set in boots. Most places it's mainly white with a bit of grey! Booooo.

Ljo1984- it is hard to find gender neutral things sometimes-when we stayed team yellow with dd2 (for all of 29 weeks!) we had mainly whites and creams. Was hard to find certain things!

Oh I love the Pink Lining bags! I'm after the one with owls on it-so cute. Which one do you like?
Have you had one before? I want to make sure I get a decent one this time.

Ps-next had some nice baby clothes is bright colours that were gender neutral of you haven't looked there

Dr apt today! Haven't seen little man since anatomy scan! I will probably have to schedule my sugar test today yuck! Hate doing that!

I never get an outie, always stays innie! I also never leak and takes about 3-4 days for my milk to come in after birth. I wonder if that's due to early induction.
congrats all who have reached v-day :) cant wait for mine!

baby is sooo wriggly this last few days and ive started to see my tummy bouncing when he kicks. He is wriggling away as i type! Little monkey <3

25 weeks today!!
Had 25 week doctors apt this morning, she just checked BP, baby's HB and urine sample..
already got my 28 week apt scheduled, gosh time is flying! I also have a suger test in 2 weeks, not looking fwd to that.

so, I toss and turn a lot at might and last night I woke up laying on my back! Now I can't get baby to move :( getting a little worried, hoping she's just still sleeping. How can I control what sleeping position I end up in at night?

so, I toss and turn a lot at might and last night I woke up laying on my back! Now I can't get baby to move :( getting a little worried, hoping she's just still sleeping. How can I control what sleeping position I end up in at night?

Newlywed-- I wake up a lot on my back too, but I'm also kind of propped with pillows due to reflux at night. Found this-- Don't be alarmed if you go to sleep on your side and wake up flat on your back. It happens all the time and shouldn't have any serious adverse effect on your baby's health. Just shift your position and go back to sleep.

Laelani-- I took my belly ring out in the beginning. I don't think it's closed up yet. For whatever reason my belly button started popping early on and it got uncomfortable.

Phew, just got a few punches

Baby have me some really good kicks last night...I was able to feel them from the outside! Called DH over to feel but the he stopped...guess he had stage fright lol

Newlywed ) I wouldnt worry too much about waking on your back on the odd occasion. I've done it with all my babies at some point. I even told my hubby to wake me if I do it!

I thought I had killed her! Is that possible? can she die if I lay on my back for too long?

Ljo1984- it is hard to find gender neutral things sometimes-when we stayed team yellow with dd2 (for all of 29 weeks!) we had mainly whites and creams. Was hard to find certain things!

Oh I love the Pink Lining bags! I'm after the one with owls on it-so cute. Which one do you like?
Have you had one before? I want to make sure I get a decent one this time.

Ps-next had some nice baby clothes is bright colours that were gender neutral of you haven't looked there

Snap!!!! I want the owls one too :) just not sure which bag. I had a yummy mummy last time green with doves on it.

I've seen the ones in next but don't know if they look a bit boyish to me lol. But I'm gonna go to the sale next month and if there in it might pick some up, rude not to at half price lol. Mid seasons not as fun though cause it's not EVERYTHING in the sale.

Picked up a pack of towels in mothercare today :) I need to add blankets to my list too, I have a rainbow knitted one from matalan but want a couple more cheap ones from asda probably for when it's born so doesn't matter if they get yucky. Then can go pink/blue shopping :)

Oh and I rang drs yesterday for a fit to fly letter off mw, she said to ring nearer time for one. Turns out I've another new mw (last one was new too) so I've self refered to our hospitals home birth team who have just started taking on ladies for antenatal appointments so you get continuity with the mw who will (supposedly) be there at birth. Just sent them my number to call to go over everything eeeeeek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->