*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Hi ladies! V-day for me today!!! So excited and can relax a little now.

I didn't get milk in until 4 days after my first dd. With dd2, it came in after 2 days. I told the dr and he told me it wasn't possible. I was like umm, I think I can tell if my milk has come in. My boobs were so engorged I looked like I had implants.

Anyone else have really uncomfortable braxton hicks? Mine are a little painful with some pressure and it feels so low that I get scared baby's going to pop out. I guess I'm just scared because dd2 was 4 weeks early and I'm afraid this one might decide to come even earlier.

My daughters 1st birthday is today... I've been crying on and off. I just can't believe she is one!

Me hopettc3 I get Braxton hicks so strong I am convinced I need to go hospital . Then all of a sudden there gone .
Happy v day .

When I was getting my sono the other day the tech said she saw me have a contraction but I didn't feel it. She checked my cervix and said it was fine

What does a Braxton hick contraction feel like? I had some stomach pains last night that would get stronger and then go away. But they weren't awful, like they weren't that bad.

I didn't get milk in until 4 days after my first dd. With dd2, it came in after 2 days. I told the dr and he told me it wasn't possible. I was like umm, I think I can tell if my milk has come in. My boobs were so engorged I looked like I had implants.

My milk came in about a day and a half after my daughter was born just from pumping like 4 times. I remember exactly when it came in because I sent my husband a text saying I am now a human cow. :haha: (Hope nobody takes offense to that, it's just my sense of humour and it was the middle of the night so I was exhausted). The lactation consultant said it was really fast to come in, especially since my daughter was over 10 weeks early, I had high blood pressure and a c-section. She said all those factors can delay milk coming in. By the time my daughter was 48 hours old, I was already pumping over an ounce at a time.

I went to some yard sales and bought baby some clothes today and got some stuff at the thrift store too. I got a few newborn sleepers just in case baby is small so he will have a few things to wear until we can get more. I don't want to buy too much newborn because it says they are for up to 8 pounds.

noshowjo: That's how I feel. Dh is always wondering if he should be taking me to the hospital. I know they won't last so I always say no, but its still scary.

mushy: braxton hicks for me feel like mild cramps. I can feel the muscles tightening. If you feel your abdomen, it feels really hard. Maybe tmi, but I always get braxton hicks right after I orgasm and I can definitely feel it when I'm laying down. My abdomen feels as hard as a rock. Some people feel them and some don't. I didn't feel them at all with my first pregnancy.

rbourre: Hehehe! Human cow! I would say that is exactly how you feel sometimes.

How long do braxton hicks last?

Sometimes my bump feels really hard and my skin feels stretched, like I've eaten a far too big dinner. My friend says it's braxton hicks, but I always assumed that those were quite short and that you would be able to tell the beginning and end of one, while what I'm experiencing seems to come on quite slowly and lasts at least half an hour.

Has anyone gained weight yet? I'm confused.. i'm huge (everyone keeps commenting i am) but i've been weighed tonight and ive gained only 5lb from 3 weeks pregnant to 25??? And that includes me stuffing my face at the seaside today lol!

Stacey as if this morning I've gained almost 3 llbs total this whole pregnancy. I say almost cause technically it is only 2.8, but still. And that was literally just from last week, so I'm hoping that means it's all from baby growing.

Must be nice! I've gained 26lbs already :( Between stopping a diet and quitting smoking I'm frankly surprised it's not worse! Lol

I've not weighed myself to be honest...a month of bed rest where hubby kept buying me Ben & Jerrys ice cream tells me all I need to know with regards to gaining weight! :haha:

Happy v day hopettc :)

And you too mushymilk-just saw your ticker there! :)

Anyone else got v day coming up soon?

Happy v day ladies! V day for me on Tuesday :D

I'd gained 5lbs last time a looked but that's a few weeks ago now, I know I've put on more though. As long as I don't ever weigh myself again I can say I only out on 5lbs can't I?! :rofl:

My weight gain is loads less then compared to last time. Looking back at pictures I had noticeably put on weight all over but it's mostly bump and love handles it seems this time!

Anyone else got a baby who is obsessed with their bladder?! He is forever kicking it, OMG is it uncomfortable.

Iv gained a stone in the 23 weeks . .. I think I'll prob gain another stone I normally do gain around 2 stone .

Anyone else got a baby who is obsessed with their bladder?! He is forever kicking it, OMG is it uncomfortable.

I haven't had any bladder kicks yet...I did have one or two pokes to the cervix yesterday, but my little cauliflower seems to love kicking around my belly button, which for some reason feels really really odd! Kicks in other places just feel like kicks, but the belly button ones are weird.

I had my first speezing incident yesterday :dohh: At least I was at home, and it wasn't bad, but I think I might have to take precautions in case it happens at work. All these glamorous things that happen in pregnancy that no-one tells you about beforehand...!

Mine regularly does Irish dancing on my bladder. The feeling makes me cringe lol. And ive had a cold and bad chest so coughing a lot, plenty if "accidents" so embarrassing (even though no one knows except me), my pelvic floor is totally battered now on number 3!

I've put on 8/9lb so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->