*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

I've gained about 13ibs so far. And yes I'm getting constant bladder punches!

Happy v day hopettc :)

And you too mushymilk-just saw your ticker there! :)

Anyone else got v day coming up soon?

Thanks! Although when you saw it according to the time stamp it was only 40 mins in to being my v-day. I was dead asleep!

Happy V-Day hopettc!

I think my dog is trying to help prepare me for having a baby. Every night she's been waking me up to go out to potty and this night (technically morning, but whatevs) she decided to throw up as well.

Now after all that work cleaning it up I'm wide awake at 4AM.

V-day was yesterday for me :) after our MC, very relieved to be at this point. Still worrying more this time round than I did with our other two but a little more relaxed than I was. Phoning to book our 3d scan this week so really excited to see him again.

I haven't been weighed since my booking appointment and my scales are broken so I've no idea what I've put on but I don't think I've gained much anywhere else but bump so hoping it's not too bad?

Feeling pretty good right now but starting to get pretty tired in the evenings again now. Also I'm finding time is passing quickly for me. I'm guessing both is to do with the two little munchkins keeping me busy all day. It's been such good weather lately that we've been doing so much.

Congrats on all the recent v-days :)

I get bladder punches all the time. He especially likes to do it if I'm out and not near a bathroom and I always have to pee right away.

I haven't gained any weight. I was down 4lbs from my first appointment at 5 weeks as of Thursday.

baby thinks my bladder is his personal bouncy castle for 3 nights i had 2/3 hour sleep tops as he was kicking all night, last night he finally let me sleep and i had 7 hours :D x

The navy pram is what i've had my mum storing for me, ive cleaned it and dressed it :cloud9: :cloud9:

And i bring the other pram home next week, it was a bargain which will hopefully fit in the car, i'm obsessed with vintage prams :blush:

Attachments

• bigsilvercross1.jpg
    bigsilvercross1.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 9
  • bigsilvercross2.jpg
    bigsilvercross2.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 6
  • bigsilvercross3.jpg
    bigsilvercross3.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 6
  • silvercrosssleep.jpg
    silvercrosssleep.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 7
Happy V-day, Mushymilk and Allstar!

I've gained 10lbs so far. I know the 3rd trimester is where you gain the most weight, but I'm really hoping to keep the gain as low as possible. I'm just going to try to keep eating healthy and walk when I can. Walking is a bit difficult for me since I start feeling pain in my lower abdomen after 5min. Its almost in my pubic bone area. I guess I'll be asking the dr about that on the 30th.
I'm also getting my bladder beaten on. I find myself constantly in the bathroom!

Beautiful pram staceymxxx!!

Lovely prams Stacey :) your baby will be like royalty!

How many have you got? I am a little obsessed with prams...had several with both girls. This time I'm going to try to stick to just the one! He doesn't get why I like them so much :haha:

I've never understood the pram obsession. My SIL got a different one every few months as she gets bored. She even brought another car to fit her pram!

I get BHs at least 15 times a day, especially when I start to feel a pee coming on. They are pretty uncomfortable! She kicks/pinches/hits my cervix constantly. When she does that it seriously feels like an arm or a leg comes out into my vagina! What a little brat :) I slipped and fell on mud today.. it's been raining all day and I was walking down the little hill to the gas station and slipped on mud. I fell on my butt so I think everything's good. She's still kicking away.

Happy V-Day to those who have had one recently!!

Ugh, I agree on the bladder kicks!!! I swear it is all he does.

I'm actually down about 7 pounds. I lost weight with DS #1, too, because I was so nauseated until about 18 weeks. I ended up gaining about 10 pounds back between weeks 18-38 with him, so I weighed about 5 less when I had him than when I got pregnant. With this little one, I just don't have much of an appetite. It is definitely getting better, and this appointment I expect to have gained a few pounds back. Hopefully I don't completely blow up in the 3rd trimester lol.

V- day today yay :D

Can't believe how quick it's come round :D

I've never understood the pram obsession. My SIL got a different one every few months as she gets bored. She even brought another car to fit her pram!

Oh wow! Now that's extreme :haha:
For me, I've struggled to find one that fits all my needs-a lot of prams I have owned have been annoying one way or another. I kept looking for a new better one!

Allstar-happy belated v day :)

Kiki-happy v day to you :)

I have 3 double pushchairs.

our first double I hated!! It was a side by side and was the most annoying thing to push and didnt fit on the bus and down shop isles plus if I went into town I was stopped every 5 steps with the whole "are they twins? Are they natural? Are they identical?"
So then we brought a second hand phil and teds single with a double kit to see if we liked it before we forked out the $$ for a new one and we loved it and barely anyone stopped us so we could finally shop in peace....... thats how I ended up with 3 of them.
Just never got around to getting rid of the others.

Happy v-day kiki! And belated v-day to you allstar!

Jcliff isn't third trimester at 27 weeks? If so that puts you at only a week away.

Anyone know what happened to the thread in 2nd trimester about Baby Carter who was born early after moms water broke at 21 weeks? I know some people in here were following it…I went to look for an update and can't find the thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->