*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Never mind…I found it…it's been moved to parenting journals

Third trimester seems to vary like second trimester! I'm going ith 27 weeks as third tri :)

Fecking wasp has stung me :-( anyway off to Greece for 2 weeks tomorrow, 30-33deg end of week!! Kill me now lol.

Fecking wasp has stung me :-( anyway off to Greece for 2 weeks tomorrow, 30-33deg end of week!! Kill me now lol.

Ouch-hate those things! Try putting ice on it honey :flower:

Have a lovely holiday! :)

Lovely prams Stacey :) your baby will be like royalty!

How many have you got? I am a little obsessed with prams...had several with both girls. This time I'm going to try to stick to just the one! He doesn't get why I like them so much :haha:

I have those two prams, a bIG pushchair what is for days out and a stroller for when we go shopping, I don't drive so prams are for my use and pushchairs will be for car as OH drives and boot is small.. We've spent £137 on all for so bargains lol! Pushchairs are brand new too x

The heat is killing me . It's not even that hot 22 c . But I feel so much hotter especially in work . I work in a school and my class is so hot .

I carried my youngest son threw the summer he a august baby and I coped ok .

Off down south next month for a week bet it's roasting .

image.jpg

Just back from my 4D scan :)

All looking good-no sign of the clot again, she saw a contraction somehow though but cervix still closed thankfully!

He smiled and frowned!

Measuring ahead at 27 weeks too.

Yoyo - ah cute scan picture! Glad all is well! If you're measuring ahead at 27 weeks you have reached third trimester if that's what you're going on so congrats!

Geralyn - that sounds scary about the second tri incident at 21 weeks. I will have to try and find that.

Ljo enjoy your holiday! Hope the heat is ok!

Happy v day to everyone reaching this!

Loopy Laura-thanks! :)

Did you enjoy your holiday?

Yoyo - ah cute scan picture! Glad all is well! If you're measuring ahead at 27 weeks you have reached third trimester if that's what you're going on so congrats!

Geralyn - that sounds scary about the second tri incident at 21 weeks. I will have to try and find that.

Ljo enjoy your holiday! Hope the heat is ok!

Happy v day to everyone reaching this!

It's defiantly scary but luckily baby seems to be a little fighter and is doing okay.

Yoyo- that pic is adorable!! Glad there's no sign of the clot

Loopy Laura-thanks! :)

Did you enjoy your holiday?

Yes thank you! I was exhausted when I got back as city breaks aren't very relaxing but did lots of walking which made me feel good! Both flights were fine except the constant struggle to get past those food trolleys on the way to the toilet with a large belly haha! I enjoyed it a lot but now I'm back I feel like I should be getting started on baby prep!

I just went with my SIL to finish up my registry. She was a big help since I am pretty clueless as to what I need.

I just went with my SIL to finish up my registry. She was a big help since I am pretty clueless as to what I need.

I had to go back to babies r us on Saturday as well to finish up my registry. My sister sent the invitations out and one lady (my dh's realtor for work) actually complained that I didn't have enough to choice from. How rude! I went and added some things anyway.

Then dh said I shouldn't have bought so much used but wth how can I pass up a $3 bathtub that's practically brand new. I'd feel so bad to have someone pay $30 some for a brand new one.

I just can't win I said to my sister I think it's one of those things that I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't.

Lucky! My SIL offered to help and she never did. She told me to email her with any questions I had. So I emailed her and asked her all kinds of questions. Pretty straight forward, you know like what stroller brand did she like best, the name of the thing she used for night time sleeping in her room when baby was young, etc. Just basic things.

She replied back that she doesn't like to send long emails back through her phone.

I eventually figured it all out on my own. Later I find out she had told my MIL to call me and tell me all the answers to my questions. I just don't get her.

I have such a sense of accomplishment today. I finally finished cleaning out my spare room and closet, it is officially the nursery now! Holy cow that was a big job. Now to get the crib and stuff out of storage :) I am really starting to get excited!

Great pic yo yo!

Happy v-day, kiki!

Love your pic, Yo_Yo!

The pain I've been having in my pelvic region has gotten worse today. It even extends to the top of my right thigh. I went for a walk today and could feel the pain like a cramp the whole way. And maybe tmi, but I felt sharp pains and pressure in my bum today too....it was not pleasant. My next appointment isn't till the 30th, but I think I might have to see my dr within the next day or two if it doesn't ease up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->