*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Today ladies these Braxton hicks are getting stronger . And I hot lower back pain ,
Suppose as long as not bleeding it's fine . And to to it off I still got thrush , had a head ache and nose bleed .

Aww that is horrible that they would say that to you. It never ceases to amaze me how people lose their filter around pregnant women.
On the bright side, at least you were only asked to work 2 days and not any longer. :hugs:

Nice to hear from you MamaMac and that both babies are doing well. :flower:

Yeah, this is after she made a big fuss about how I had to use all my annual leave before I went on maternity, now apparently it's ok if I use some after, as it's now more convenient for her. It is only two days, but it's more the 'I thought I knew what was happening and now I have to change it again' thing...getting my maternity leave sorted out has been a nightmare and I thought I was finished having to think about it!

Mamamac glad to hear both babies are doing well!
As for movement, everyones different but in my twin pregnancy I found there was only really a few weeks of big kicks and movement then it turned into prods and smaller movements :p
Good luck with work, I dont know how other twin mums can work right up to 28 some even 34 weeks! I could barely walk by 28 weeks cos my pelvis was so sore :(

Here's my 22 week bump

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 10
Not a whole lot to say but wanted to comment on a few things that were mentioned :)

I have been getting the Braxton Hicks off an on too and I agree it does feel like the baby is gonna fall right out of there sometimes!

In terms of weight gain I have gained 32lb so far as of my last appointment 2 weeks ago.

I've gained about 28 pounds.
Its weird though because any time I see anyone I havnt seen in ages they say I look like ive lost weight which is clearly not the case :haha:

I'm getting Braxton Hicks too and have done for a few weeks but I expected them round now anyways :p
I find if im not drinking enough water or rest I get them more.

Does anyone else have a really itchy scalp? I had to switch to baby shampoo because every shampoo I tried was making me so itchy. It's been so much better since I started using baby shampoo.

My new diaper bag came in today! :happydance: My husband is so not impressed with it so I thought I would share with you ladies :haha:

I did some research and this one got very high marks

Attachments

• 20140624_183236-1.jpg
    20140624_183236-1.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 10
Love the diaper bag...what kind is it? I'm trying to figure out which one to get

Love the diaper bag...what kind is it? I'm trying to figure out which one to get

The company is called Ju.Ju.Be and this bag is called the Be Prepared. They have a few varieties to choose from. They are also kind of pricey but they have metal hardware, Teflon coated for stains and antimicrobial linings so nasty things don't start growing. And they do get nasty at some point!

My inlaws found a gorgeous doubel stroller at a yard sale today. It was only $50! In great shape and fits our bucket car seat. I was so worried about having to purchase one for they can run up to $400! I never imagined myself with a double stroller, but i guess its needed for 2 kids under 16 months!

Attachments

• stroller.jpg
    stroller.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 2
Happy V-day lauraenily and cntrygrl!!

Love that bag kel21!! I've been trying to figure out which one to get as well. I'll see if I can get one here anywhere. Thanks!

Gorgeous bag! I'm not allowed a pretty girly one again, it's got to be "masculine" so my husband will go out with it. Makes me sad, but I guess I shouldn't be really, given it seems he intends to take both kids out by himself?! Hmmmm we'll see!

So my boss decided to tell me today:

• We have too many people off on holiday at the beginning of September, so although I told you to take the whole of the month as annual leave, can you actually work the first two days so everyone else can have their holidays?
  • Your bump is so big, are you sure it's not twins? You're not even going to make it to September, never mind October. Have they definitely got your dates right?

Seriously? :(

I got in the car at the end of the day and just cried for about 15 minutes solid.

Ugh some people! What a jerk! :hugs:

26 weeks today, only 98 days left:wacko: I can't believe how quickly it's gone!

Whigfield and Yo_Yo such amazing 4d scans, I'd love one but not sure how they'd turn out with an anterior placenta.

I had an anterior placenta with DS#1 and she tried to do a 4D scan...all we could see was his little hand come up from behind the placenta like a swamp monster lol. I have another anterior placenta this time, so I kind of expect the same results. We may give it a shot, but I don't have high hopes. (Which is ok! Our clinic's ultrasound tech is amazing, and still manages to get really great pics.)

My little guys placenta is anterior and we were able to get some good shots of him in the 3D ultrasound. I think it all just depends on where they are in relation to the placenta. Those few days I felt him really strongly and now I barely feel him so maybe he's hiding behind it now haha

Today ladies these Braxton hicks are getting stronger . And I hot lower back pain ,
Suppose as long as not bleeding it's fine . And to to it off I still got thrush , had a head ache and nose bleed .

Yuck I'm glad I don't have these going on. I'd panic! And it's probably totally fine. If just check with your doc but as long as they're not regular timable contractions and no bleeding or broken water I'm sure you're okay. I've read Braxton Hicks can start pretty early on. :hugs:

Mamamac glad to hear both babies are doing well!
As for movement, everyones different but in my twin pregnancy I found there was only really a few weeks of big kicks and movement then it turned into prods and smaller movements :p
Good luck with work, I dont know how other twin mums can work right up to 28 some even 34 weeks! I could barely walk by 28 weeks cos my pelvis was so sore :(

I'm so ready to quit! Haha but it's mostly from exhaustion and heat. I'm still physically able to get up and work thankfully.

Does anyone else have a really itchy scalp? I had to switch to baby shampoo because every shampoo I tried was making me so itchy. It's been so much better since I started using baby shampoo.

I had a lot of itchiness in the beginning but it's gone away in second trimester. Mine was mostly arms and legs though.

Love the diaper bag! I got mine recently as well, though it's just a cheap one from Walmart haha. I love it though! Nice and big with all the little compartments and a big adjustable strap I can throw over my shoulder and head to keep it on while I've got arms full of twins! :) haha

My inlaws found a gorgeous doubel stroller at a yard sale today. It was only $50! In great shape and fits our bucket car seat. I was so worried about having to purchase one for they can run up to $400! I never imagined myself with a double stroller, but i guess its needed for 2 kids under 16 months!
That's a total bargain! :) yes -you'll definitely need a double!

Gorgeous bag! I'm not allowed a pretty girly one again, it's got to be "masculine" so my husband will go out with it. Makes me sad, but I guess I shouldn't be really, given it seems he intends to take both kids out by himself?! Hmmmm we'll see!

I just bought my changing bag from a website called mummy and me-had some nice ones a guy could use too.

Mines not particularly over girly-it's grey with owls on. It never even occurred to me about when he used the pram...he currently pushes dd2 is a bright pink stroller :haha:

I get painful ones too-having them now. If they get stronger or your concerned, get them checked.be specially as you have the lower back pain too.

Part of me wonders if it's because it's not our first baby? I know the after pains are worse with each baby, so wonder if the BH are too?

I get painful ones too-having them now. If they get stronger or your concerned, get them checked.be specially as you have the lower back pain too.

Changing positions and drinking lots of water can help ease them. :flower:

Kel21-- I love the bag. I let DH pick out the diaper bag. He picked some Eddie Bauer one we'll see how I like it.

Geralyn-- Cute bump pic. I don't know if I've asked you before, but where in NY are you? I just signed up for my childbirth preparation classes and the e-mail I got back was from a Geralyn. It made me laugh.

Happy V-day lauraenily and cntrygrl!!

Love that bag kel21!! I've been trying to figure out which one to get as well. I'll see if I can get one here anywhere. Thanks!

I found it online.

Cute stroller!

Lauraemily17 they have lots of different fabrics to choose from :)

Oh and this bag is also one of the top rated bags for twins as well! I just like to carry alot of crap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->