*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

I've got this diaper bag, but slightly different colours. I love it. It's got 3 pockets on the front which I always used for extra pacifiers, snacks...etc. There are 2 bigger pockets on the sides which I used for bottles (I exclusively pumped for my daughter) and a big pocket all the way across the back which fit the change pad perfectly. There's also 2 pockets on the inside plus the main part. As much as I loved that bag, I was so excited to stop carrying it. My husband bought me the purse I wanted for Valentine's Day this year so I could stop carrying the diaper bag and just throw a few diapers and wipes in my purse. Valentine's Day was also the day I got a positive pregnancy test and realized I will have to go back to carrying my diaper bag again before the year is over. :haha:

https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/rhayward19/801045-100414-640-B.jpg

This baby is SO active. My first kick with my daughter was at 23+6 and this baby has been kicking so much already. I just love watching him kick and flop around in there. I'm hoping that because the movements are so strong means he's growing good and we will have a good size baby. I'm hoping for 7-8 pounds after having a 2 pound baby the first time. He was a good size at 19+6 and my belly is growing every day. This is my 23 week belly picture.
https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/rhayward19/IMG-20140623-01788.jpg

Kel21-- I love the bag. I let DH pick out the diaper bag. He picked some Eddie Bauer one we'll see how I like it.

Geralyn-- Cute bump pic. I don't know if I've asked you before, but where in NY are you? I just signed up for my childbirth preparation classes and the e-mail I got back was from a Geralyn. It made me laugh.

I'm in Long Island. Where are you? The only time I've ever met another Geralyn was when I was a waitress years ago and there was a women sitting at my table with the name

:-(
Just saw a pregnant lady outside dd2s school unconscious on the ground with a crowd around her. Feel so worried for her and her baby-and her poor child she was collecting from school must be worried :-(
It's really hot here today, they think she just passed out from the heat.
I could see the ambulance coming as I walked down the road a few minutes later.

Please drink lots and watch out if it's hot with you ladies :flower:

Mamamac glad to hear you're doing well!

Kel21 I love that bag! I want a ju.ju.be but my husband says they're too expensive.

Rbourre cute bump!

As for me, I had my 24 week appointment yesterday. I got my GD test and was tested for anemia. Got my results back this morning and I've got neither! Also my blood pressure went down, and when I was excited about it she said how unusual that is during this time of the pregnancy. Not sure if she meant it as a bad thing or just stating. She didn't say anything else passed that. I was also given my form for my birth plan and made appointments to tour the hospital and for birthing classes. It was a good appointment!

Gorgeous bag! I'm not allowed a pretty girly one again, it's got to be "masculine" so my husband will go out with it. Makes me sad, but I guess I shouldn't be really, given it seems he intends to take both kids out by himself?! Hmmmm we'll see!

Haha this one made me laugh as my dh said the same thing so I told him don't worry I'll make him his own bag if and when he decides he wants to take the baby alone, the probability of that happening is slim lol

Kel21 I love that bag! I want a ju.ju.be but my husband says they're too expensive.

Rbourre cute bump!

As for me, I had my 24 week appointment yesterday. I got my GD test and was tested for anemia. Got my results back this morning and I've got neither! Also my blood pressure went down, and when I was excited about it she said how unusual that is during this time of the pregnancy. Not sure if she meant it as a bad thing or just stating. She didn't say anything else passed that. I was also given my form for my birth plan and made appointments to tour the hospital and for birthing classes. It was a good appointment!

so glad your bp went down, that is very good. we had an appt today and i was released from the high risk obgyn so now all my follow ups will be with the regular ob. i was excited about that. i am sooooo excited to be able to take a tour of the hospital and a birth class but i dont go until aug 11th....booo!! for such a long wait.

Cute bump Rbourre!

Congrats on the great test results Mushymilk! :happydance:

My grandma is in the hospital after being bit by a spider, they think she now either has sepsis or MRSA, so if you could lift her up in prayer or send out healing thoughts I'd appreciate it. Thanks! :flower:

Rbourre cute bump!

Sounds like it was a great appointment. We toured the hospital when I was super early…like 6 weeks but thats only because we were trying to decide if we wanted to use the midwives and they had a "Meet the midwives" night at the hospital where they answer questions and give a tour

Sorry I have been a little mia lately.. Been so busy! Packing our entire apartment by myself since dh works.. We are moving in with his parents 1.5 hours away so we can be close to his potential jobs. He had an interview last
Monday for an amazing opportunity and we are told that at this point, no news is good news. Moving is hard to begin with, let alone doing it while pregnant!

Dh has felt some good kicks! He loves it! Next appointment on the 3rd, another ultrasound, hoping to get the right heart pics this time, and hoping to get good 3d face pics since the last ones were fuzzy. Also have my 1 hour glucose test that day.

Heartburn is terrible :( so is my carpal tunnel.,I started to crochet a baby blanket for her but I can't do a lot because my hands hurt so bad :( all we really need for her now is a crib, dresser, and bouncer! Having our second baby shower sept' 14th and have tons of giftcards from our gender reveal so not worried about
getting a thing!

Wish I could figure out how to update a bump picture with the mobile version!

I have 2 pitbulls…one is 7 years and the other is 11 months old. I'm having a dog trainer come over today to do an evaluation and start training. It's mostly for my little guy but he said if you have more than 1 dog they like to train them together. I need to speed up the process of him listening better before baby gets here.

Kel21-- I love the bag. I let DH pick out the diaper bag. He picked some Eddie Bauer one we'll see how I like it.

Geralyn-- Cute bump pic. I don't know if I've asked you before, but where in NY are you? I just signed up for my childbirth preparation classes and the e-mail I got back was from a Geralyn. It made me laugh.

I'm in Long Island. Where are you? The only time I've ever met another Geralyn was when I was a waitress years ago and there was a women sitting at my table with the name

I'm in what would be considered the real Upstate NY. I'm an hour North of Albany on I-87.

I'm in what would be considered the real Upstate NY. I'm an hour North of Albany on I-87.
Ah, ok yea you're way up there. My FIL has a vacation house in Roscoe so we go up there a lot.

26 weeks today, only 98 days left:wacko: I can't believe how quickly it's gone!

Whigfield and Yo_Yo such amazing 4d scans, I'd love one but not sure how they'd turn out with an anterior placenta.

Mines anterior and she said it will be fine to have a 4d scan done, i have mine at 28+1... at my 14 week scan he was playing with his placenta and wrapping it round his legs, a quick wiggle of probe and he moved positions x

I have 2 pitbulls…one is 7 years and the other is 11 months old. I'm having a dog trainer come over today to do an evaluation and start training. It's mostly for my little guy but he said if you have more than 1 dog they like to train them together. I need to speed up the process of him listening better before baby gets here.

I have 3 dogs.. in the space of 3 months OH is moving in and a baby will be arriving, hence why i've banned visitors for a few days until we all settle down, its a big change for all of us x

100 days to go!! Amazing, never in my wildest dreams did i think i'd get this far after loosing two angels x

Geralyn I'm so jealous of your pitbulls! I keep trying to convince my husband to let me get one, but he's too afraid of them. He very much believes all the stuff you hear about them. He refuses to listen to first hand testimonies about them. I personally think the pitbull we had when I was growing up was the best dog we've ever had. Minus her as a puppy. She was a terrible puppy!

Currently we have two little dogs, a wire haired jack russel mix with miniature pinscher and poodle mix. I'm not 100% sure what the poodle mix is because we found him in the groves by where my mom lives. I decided to keep him! And I've got three cats!

I'm an animal lover!

Yea both my pits are great dogs...not aggressive at all. My little one we just got a few months ago and he's not even a year yet so he's the reason I want the trainer...I need to speed up his obedience training before the baby gets here. My other one is 7 and she's a great dog.

Stacey-your into double figures tomorrow :)

Finally feels like we are all really quite well into our pregnancies now :happydance:

Murphy's the one on the left (he's the baby) and Daisy is on the right

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member