*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Watch me grow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rWe2Swm-ho&feature=youtu.be

Haha that was too fun! Will update as time goes on! :haha:

That's cute! I wish I had a bump, but no still just looking extra fat!

That sucks about your pants, try calling their corporate office, companies hate when they get calls to corporate. And they're usually so eager to please you once you've gone that far they'll give you what you want. Hopefully that could happen in this case.

Anyone having trouble wearing their wedding rings? I currently haven't gained any weight this pregnancy, but have had to temporarily retire my rings as of today. I haven't had to adjust anything else, clothing and everything. Just can't wear my rings! Makes my finger feel lonely.

Watch me grow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rWe2Swm-ho&feature=youtu.be

Haha that was too fun! Will update as time goes on! :haha:

That's cute! I wish I had a bump, but no still just looking extra fat!

That sucks about your pants, try calling their corporate office, companies hate when they get calls to corporate. And they're usually so eager to please you once you've gone that far they'll give you what you want. Hopefully that could happen in this case.

Anyone having trouble wearing their wedding rings? I currently haven't gained any weight this pregnancy, but have had to temporarily retire my rings as of today. I haven't had to adjust anything else, clothing and everything. Just can't wear my rings! Makes my finger feel lonely.

Very cute, newlywed! : )

Mushy, I am exactly the same. I'm down about 5 pounds (lost 7, but I've gained 2 back.) I can still wear my regular clothes (dress pants are too snuck for comfort, but I guess I could wear them if I had to lol) but my rings are so stinking tight! I wear 3 rings (engagement, wedding, anniversary) on my left hand, but I've taken to wearing a ring I usually wear on my right hand (my son's birthday is engraved on it) because it is a half size bigger. Its so weird! It is pretty hot and humid here right now, so I guess maybe that has something to do with it?

In our church the wedding band is actually worn on the right side which I have been wearing on my left for about a month now. And today I've had to take that off. It had been pretty hot here as well. Actually I'm always hot now!

In our church the wedding band is actually worn on the right side which I have been wearing on my left for about a month now. And today I've had to take that off. It had been pretty hot here as well. Actually I'm always hot now!

Me too, girl!! It has been hovering around 100F here the past few days. My poor DS doesn't understand why we can't play outside for more than an hour at a time. And then it rains and I think, "Yay! It will cool off!" Nope. Just makes it miserably muggy lol.

I'm def carrying like in having a boy! Haven't gained weight anywhere but my belly. I've only gained 5 lbs since becoming pregnant. Hoping this steady weight gain stays! Although I know the last few weeks are terrible when you gain all that water weigh ugh! This pregnancy is so different from my last!

Newlywed - cute bump progression!

Here is my bump at 25+2. It's always felt quite firm but today my belly is feeling softer. Any ideas why this would be? I'm guessing she had a growth spurt and my belly has just got bigger to accommodate but it's disconcerting as I liked it when it was firmer! My belly button is so close to coming out!

Can't believe how close we all are to reaching third tri! So exciting! :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 6
We'd better get organised ladies! :)
Rbourre-do they think you may deliver early this time? Hope that little one stays put until your full term :flower:

Kel-I'd say each week is like a little milestone at this stage :) also, things like hitting 30 weeks when your into the final 10 week countdown

My doctor thinks I will go full term this time. I had extremely high blood pressure last time and this time it's actually been low.

I had high blood pressure last time but this time it's low too! (Lower than pre-pregnancy!) My hypertension consultant said that sometimes it's a just first pregnancy thing, our body figures out what it's supposed to do for subsequent pregnancies!

Newlywed - cute bump progression!

Here is my bump at 25+2. It's always felt quite firm but today my belly is feeling softer. Any ideas why this would be? I'm guessing she had a growth spurt and my belly has just got bigger to accommodate but it's disconcerting as I liked it when it was firmer! My belly button is so close to coming out!

Can't believe how close we all are to reaching third tri! So exciting! :happydance:

Your bump is gorgeous :) Mine sometimes feels harder or softer in different places, and I think it's where baby is shifting about in different places. Sometimes it'll be hard at the top and soft at the bottom, or vice versa. Maybe your baby has just moved a bit towards your back or something?

I'm in double figures today! Though I suppose going off the due date the midwife is using, I was in double figures on Thursday ;)

I have two itchy little spots on my bump, like bites of some sort. They don't feel like hives (which I get a LOT, due to urticarial vasculitis), but I have no idea what else they could be. I haven't got any stretch marks (yet, I'm sure they'll come), so PUPPP seems unlikely...maybe they are just bites? :shrug: It's been really hot here so lots of buzzy things have been flying around. The itching isn't responding to my normal antihistamine tablets so I may put a tiny bit of steroid cream on to see if that helps.

We'd better get organised ladies! :)
Rbourre-do they think you may deliver early this time? Hope that little one stays put until your full term :flower:

Kel-I'd say each week is like a little milestone at this stage :) also, things like hitting 30 weeks when your into the final 10 week countdown

My doctor thinks I will go full term this time. I had extremely high blood pressure last time and this time it's actually been low.

I had high blood pressure last time but this time it's low too! (Lower than pre-pregnancy!) My hypertension consultant said that sometimes it's a just first pregnancy thing, our body figures out what it's supposed to do for subsequent pregnancies!

I was on BP meds pre-pregnancy and it wasn't as low as it has been now being off meds. It's so weird, but I'm so happy that this pregnancy is going so great even though I am miserable. My doctor said that pre-eclampsia is a "freak thing that usually just happens in first pregnancies."

I had to stop wearing my wedding rings weeks ago. I always take them off at home and I was having trouble getting them off. My fingers always swell a bit in the summer and with the pregnancy too, it's much worse. I haven't gained any weight so I know it's not because of weight gain.

I'm 24 weeks today. :thumbup: 10 weeks until my first pregnancy goal of 34 weeks, but hoping to make it at least 13 more weeks.

Still have my rings on but they do get tight sometimes. Baby girl found my ribs this morning.. Grrrr...

Yeah it does hurt when they find the ribs that's for sure!!!

I haven't been able to wear my rings in about a month, maybe a bit more.

How is the weather where you all are? Here it's very HOT and humid. The humidity has been a killer. I barely have any ankles and my hands are so swollen I don't really have knuckles. Hallelujah for my fan!!!! :)

I'm in double figures today! Though I suppose going off the due date the midwife is using, I was in double figures on Thursday ;)

I have two itchy little spots on my bump, like bites of some sort. They don't feel like hives (which I get a LOT, due to urticarial vasculitis), but I have no idea what else they could be. I haven't got any stretch marks (yet, I'm sure they'll come), so PUPPP seems unlikely...maybe they are just bites? :shrug: It's been really hot here so lots of buzzy things have been flying around. The itching isn't responding to my normal antihistamine tablets so I may put a tiny bit of steroid cream on to see if that helps.

I hope the itching eases up!

I have a dumb question--what do you mean you're in double figures? Lol I've seen this several times in other threads. I would assume this would mean double digits in # of weeks gestation --which we are obviously all way past lol. Sorry for my cluelessness! : )

I hope the itching eases up!

I have a dumb question--what do you mean you're in double figures? Lol I've seen this several times in other threads. I would assume this would mean double digits in # of weeks gestation --which we are obviously all way past lol. Sorry for my cluelessness! : )

It's about how many days are left. Meaning 99 days or less to go. Don't feel stupid it took me a while to figure out as well!

Thanks Mrs Eleflump - that must be it that baby has just moved. Congrats on reaching double figures! Not long for me! Hope the itching passes - it must be just bites especially if there have been lots of buzzy things flying around!

Soblessedmama - it took me ages to work the double digit thing out too!

Yeah it does hurt when they find the ribs that's for sure!!!

I haven't been able to wear my rings in about a month, maybe a bit more.

How is the weather where you all are? Here it's very HOT and humid. The humidity has been a killer. I barely have any ankles and my hands are so swollen I don't really have knuckles. Hallelujah for my fan!!!! :)

It's been so hot here, I can't handle it. It's almost 8pm and it's still 30 feels like 33 C (which is 84 feels like 91 F). I am moving in less than 3 weeks and need to get my house packed and cleaned but I am having trouble getting the energy to do anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->