*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

During my twin pregnancy I had very regular cramping and Braxton Hicks from 17 weeks that got quite painful as the pregnancy progressed.

I was always told to take panadol with a large glass of water and lay on my left side.
if after half an hour I felt better then I probably just needed water and rest, if it was the same or worse then I was to go in and be seen.

If it were me id do the same for a singleton and go in if it didnt go away.

25 weeks today :) going so quick :)

I went camping this weekend just for a couple of nights it was fun but I am so sore from sleeping on a camp bed!

Got a lot of the nursery cleaned out. We had so much crap in there. We also bought the paint for the walls. We're doing one wall navy blue and the rest white for our nautical theme

Newlywed-- Happy V-Day. I hope the cramping/bh have stopped.

Geralyn-- We are doing the one wall different thing as well with 3 walls blue and one gray.

Congrats to everyone reaching 3rd tri and those in the double digits now!

I went tubing down the river on Saturday and my arms paid for it yesterday and Saturday night.

Got a lot of the nursery cleaned out. We had so much crap in there. We also bought the paint for the walls. We're doing one wall navy blue and the rest white for our nautical theme

Ugh, I'm obsessed with nautical. All of my summer clothes have a very nautical flair (bold stripes and solids, Sperry boat shoes, nautical stripe bikini). I love the nautical Idea for a nursery!

Happy Third-tri vicki! Happy V day Newlywed!

Glucose test in the am. Yuck. Feeing better this pregnancy and taking good care of myself this time around.. Only have gained 8lbs! Hoping this is good sign I have passed!

How are all the mamas doing? It has been a while since I have had the time to post anything! Still working on getting my old FB deleted, fun fun moving all those pics and stuff, lol. Then on top of trying to do that, Dh and I have been helping some friends of ours who are having a really rough time of things right now. They went in on some property with some friends (now ex-friends) of theirs and ended up being robbed of most of their belongings, which is even more rough when you have a 4 month old. So, we've been letting them bunk with us for a while and trying to help her find a job again so she can start getting them back on their feet. It's been exhausting, I think I have done more driving in the past few weeks than I have done in the almost 3 years we've lived here, LOL!

Things are going really well with the pregnancy, I am 24+5 wks today! really seems to be flying by, can't believe tomorrow is the first of July and that the 4th is just in a few days! We're planning on having a small BBQ with our friends and Dh's dad and maybe my dad (very close friend) on the 4th! Can't wait to watch 1776 for the holiday! But back to baby news, lol. I'm measuring perfectly, baby's heart rate is very good (can't remember exactly what it was atm), blood pressure is great, and am weighing in at 122.5 lbs. (I weighed less than 115 lbs when I found out I was pregnant). Baby is kicking and stretching so much, I've already got a few sore spots on my belly.. But I am loving the feeling of baby moving so much and being able to finally see kicks on the outside. I have a feeling baby is going to be quite stubborn already as when it is kicking up a storm I try to have Rayven and Samuel feel the baby kicking and as soon as I get their hands on my belly, it stops! Smh, I'll get them to feel baby one of these days.

My belly has gotten so big over the past couple weeks, especially over the last few days it seems, lol. Starting to have some difficulties doing certain things. So, will have to take some new bump pics, I suppose And some new pics of Rayven and Samuel as well.

I hope things are going well with all of you lovely ladies, I have really missed talking to you girls. But at least you all have each other to keep busy with, lol... Hope to be able to post more soon! xx

NO cramping so far today, and I actually got to see baby kick for the first time this morning! :cloud9:

La mere glad to hear everything is going well for you! My baby is the same way when I have my husband come feel. Usually if he's got the patience I have him keep his hand on my belly and keep talking normally and that's when he gets to feel them. I just wonder how they know!

That's awesome newlywed on both accounts. Must have just needed some rest, more than just lying down. It's also super exciting to see your baby move on the outside.

I feel super big today...I feel like my bump is growing by the second

All afternoon I have had sharp pains really low on my left side. It doesn't feel exactly like round ligament pain usually does, but it's in a similar spot. Any thoughts? I've laid on the couch for about an hour and loaded up on extra water, and it doesn't seem to be getting better. It is just intermittent, and not unbearable, but when it hits, it hurts!!

I feel super big today...I feel like my bump is growing by the second

I had a day like that Saturday. I went out and bought new clothes yesterday and today and after some retail therapy I feel much more normal again! (I think as we outgrow our clothes/styles the ill-fitting clothing makes us feel much larger than we actually are). Now with some new clothes for summer people have been asking where I'm hiding the baby.

I feel like I haven't changed at all. I'm still wearing all my pre - pregnancy clothes. It actually upsets me that I don't look pregnant to the outside world. I keep joking that people are going to say I stole a baby.

I'm feeling huge one day per week from the past 4 weeks. So there is this particular day when I feel like I'm bulging and then it happens again after a week. Other days it is just normal.

I feel like I haven't changed at all. I'm still wearing all my pre - pregnancy clothes. It actually upsets me that I don't look pregnant to the outside world. I keep joking that people are going to say I stole a baby.

Sorry hun!

I am feeling huge too! I feel I look as big as I was with my first at 30 weeks! I can only imagine what I'm going to look like when I am actually at 30/35/40 weeks....eeeek! My husband is going to have to roll me around the house lol!

We got good news today, I took a blood test called the MT21 test which is a genetic test that is 99.1% accurate predictor of Down's syndrome and my test came back negative. I'm glad that is such a load off. Now I just have to make sure the bright spot on the baby's heart at the 20 week ultrasound was nothing more than just a bright spot that will disappear at 28 weeks. FX'ed... But my doc isn't worried at all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->