*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Great news about the MT21 test results, Ashley! That must be a weight off your mind.

I have days of feeling massive...and then days where I think 'well where's it gone?'

I ordered my buggy yesterday :D I have gone for the Oyster in yellow, with the carrycot as well. Have got maxi-cosi adaptors for it so we can use the car seat (which will be a maxi-cosi pebble) on it too. So excited, I can't wait for it to arrive so I can play with it!

Really want to get the cot ordered now too, just need to make a final decision on which one. :dance:

Ohhh nice choice MrsEleflump :) I like the oyster pram. When is it arriving?

Mine arrived last week-still haven't opened the box yet to look!

All afternoon I have had sharp pains really low on my left side. It doesn't feel exactly like round ligament pain usually does, but it's in a similar spot. Any thoughts? I've laid on the couch for about an hour and loaded up on extra water, and it doesn't seem to be getting better. It is just intermittent, and not unbearable, but when it hits, it hurts!!

Could it be braxton hicks? Sometimes the baby can be in a funny position and be on a nerve and cause pains too(so my midwife told me)

Hope it's better now :flower:

Ohhh nice choice MrsEleflump :) I like the oyster pram. When is it arriving?

Mine arrived last week-still haven't opened the box yet to look!

Ooh, I can't wait for mine to get here, the box will be opened before it gets through the door!

I'm hoping it will be here before the end of the week. I ordered it at 3pm yesterday and they say they usually dispatch next day, but I haven't had any confirmation yet. It'd be good if it came this week while I'm off so I can play with it :haha:

What have you gone for?

So the crib I was looking into from babies-r-us was this convertible lifetime crib (looked really sturdy, got good reviews, etc.) I was ready to go out and buy it yesterday. Then I looked into the conversion kits and found out that there were A TON of unhappy people who were in a battle with Babies-r-us because they no longer make/sell the kits! Why would you sell and advertise a crib as a convertible lifetime crib if you don't sell the conversion kits and bedrails? I'll tell you what, whatever convertible crib I buy, I'm going to make sure I can buy all the conversion materials at the same time so that it doesn't get discontinued when it's time to adjust things!

The crib hunt continues. If I don't find anything I like in time, I'll just get a basic one at Ikea, lol. It's like.. get something I love, or get something I could care less about- no in between.

Elsa- I bought a convertible crib from Buy Buy Baby and didn't even think to check out the convertible pieces. I'll have to look

Geralyn-- I felt huge yesterday also, but today I feel more normal. I also had a really sore spot between my ribs below my sternum.

Ashley-- Great news about the MT21 test!

JCliff-- Good Luck with your glucose test :sick:

I bought the paint yesterday so DH can start painting baby boy's room. Now let's see if he gets it done before July 27th.

All afternoon I have had sharp pains really low on my left side. It doesn't feel exactly like round ligament pain usually does, but it's in a similar spot. Any thoughts? I've laid on the couch for about an hour and loaded up on extra water, and it doesn't seem to be getting better. It is just intermittent, and not unbearable, but when it hits, it hurts!!

Could it be braxton hicks? Sometimes the baby can be in a funny position and be on a nerve and cause pains too(so my midwife told me)

Thanks, yo yo : ) It doesn't feel like BH, but who knows? Pregnancy can do such weird things. He is still jumping around like crazy, so I don't guess it is bothering him, whatever it is lol.

27 weeks today which means moving over to 3rd tri and 2/3rds of the way there!!!!:dance::dance: Where has the time gone?:wacko::haha:
LO has had a growth spurt recently and he's so strong, I can see his little hands and feet poking out:cloud9: Can't believe how close we're all getting.

Also got a 30th wedding anniversary party coming up and trying to find a nice dress that fits properly, I can still fit in this pre-pregnancy dress though so that cheered me up!

Attachments

• tumblr_n819cepOHE1tronddo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_n819cepOHE1tronddo1_1280.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 16
  • tumblr_n819cepOHE1tronddo2_250.jpg
    tumblr_n819cepOHE1tronddo2_250.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 17
Happy 3rd tri! That dress looks great…such a cute bump!

27 weeks for me today! almost there ladies!!
ok so since we don't get a scan after 20 weeks, and I'm sooo impatient, ive gone and booked a 4D for 28+4, so excited... not sure what to expect though. Has anyone else ever had one?

I'm having some growing/stretching type pains today and I feel even bigger than yesterday. It's really low down on my right side. It's not so much painful as uncomfortable and of course I have to get the house cleaned and some packing done today because my landlord is showing the house tomorrow morning. Baby is moving around like crazy this morning, probably because I've been chugging cold water for the last half an hour. His kicks are getting much higher too, he's going to be kicking me in the ribs soon.

I passed!! Wahoo. Only was 80! So happy I don't have to the 3 hour!

Wow that's so good that you were able to find out the same day. I go into for mine Thursday morn but it'll talk 3-4 days for results...I'm not expecting any issues but it's a pain especially since I've had it already at 9weeks ugh not looking forward to it

I just did mine today too! It was a 2 hour fasting test, glad to have it over :) Not sure when I'll get my results.

Wow that's so good that you were able to find out the same day. I go into for mine Thursday morn but it'll talk 3-4 days for results...I'm not expecting any issues but it's a pain especially since I've had it already at 9weeks ugh not looking forward to it

I have mine thursday morning too.:cry:

What kind of numbers are they looking for?

Thanks, yo yo : ) It doesn't feel like BH, but who knows? Pregnancy can do such weird things. He is still jumping around like crazy, so I don't guess it is bothering him, whatever it is lol.

I've had the exact same thing today?! Low on the left, sort of under my bump? It's not constant but it's really sharp and painful when it does come on? I've had a really busy past few days so don't know if I've pulled something or over done it or what? He's wriggling around just fine though but will give someone a ring if it persists. Are you still getting it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->