*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

I think you're right elsa. I talked to a doctor today, cause I thought I was getting a UTI (turns out baby must have just been sitting directly on bladder) and asked about the pain and that's exactly what he said.

I also spent a lot of my day standing and walking around. I'm going out of town for two weeks starting this Friday and my husband could NOT live without someone doing the cooking for him. So today I spent the day shopping and pre-making a bunch of food for him to eat while I'm gone. It was the worst after I got back from the store and after I was done cooking. It hasn't relaxed since. I'm hoping by tomorrow it wont be so bad.

I've made a baby website if anyone cares to see it: https://tabatha-and-nicholas.ourbabychannel.com/

It's pretty basic right now, but then again there's not much information to tell yet.

Cute website!!! Love it!

Just a quick update for you all. I did my glucose testing on Tuesday and passed that as far as I am aware. No news is usually good news for those, yes? Tuesday was also the first day of the third trimester for us!!!! I cannot believe it already!!! :happydance: Today LO found the bottom of my rib cage and has been continuously kicking the bone over and over again. He's so active which is so exciting. :)

K. Here are my first "bump" pics. 26w5d- first and last pic of the second trimester. Pardon me in shorts, it was hot today. Also took one of the linea negra that I'm getting. Wow- it keeps getting darker, and I haven't been in the sun or anything. Anyone else have dark pigmentation around and inside their belly buttons? I keep telling my husband it looks like someone gave my button a black eye.

Attachments

• lineanegra.jpg
    lineanegra.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 11
  • bump26w5d.jpg
    bump26w5d.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 10
Haven't had my results back yet from my glucose test but they did find out I'm anemic so on supplements now. Everything else is good.. My BP is perfect and measuring on time. Got my tdap shot today though!

Such a cute bump Elsa! My bellybutton hasn't popped out yet…it's almost there though. When do you start to get a line negra? I don't have one yet. I read not everyone get them.

MamaMac-- We have the same baby monitor picked out.

Elsa-- My belly looks like yours with the line and darkness around my belly button. My belly button is a complete outtie now though :(

Such a cute bump Elsa! My bellybutton hasn't popped out yet…it's almost there though. When do you start to get a line negra? I don't have one yet. I read not everyone get them.

I didn't get mine till the very end. Then my daughter had one too because she had the same hormones going through her!

I am pretty light complected and tan easily. I don't know if it has so much to do with your skin tones but maybe your heritage? Not sure. My boobs start to get darker far before that line appears.

Cute bumps! I am so jealous :) I am so chunky I don't think I make a cute prego.. :p

Cute bumps! I am so jealous :) I am so chunky I don't think I make a cute prego.. :p

Forgot to add, I think I am getting the Linea nigra too, I can't see the bottom of my belly, but I took a video of baby moving and I thought I saw one on the video.

MamaMac-- We have the same baby monitor picked out.

Elsa-- My belly looks like yours with the line and darkness around my belly button. My belly button is a complete outtie now though :(

It's a really awesome monitor! You can talk to the baby through the camera and even turn on music for them too!

No linea nigra here either. My mom said she never got that do I wonder if it's not going to show up for me.

Last night we had Chinese and I was sure I'd be paying for it all night with heartburn but I didn't get any last night! :) happiness! Haha

How much weight can be caused by bloating/swelling? I've gotten really bloated and swollen this week in my hands/feet/ankles and the scale jumped 9 lbs! Yikes! Hoping its nothing to worry about. I had a week like this around the beginning of second trimester where is been holdin a steady weight and all of the sudden I jumped up on the scale. Hoping it's just one of those weeks.

It's my 5th wedding anniversary today. Can't believe how time flies. We're also leaving for vacation today...first to Chicago then to the Bahamas on Monday.

Geralyn-- Happy Anniversary and enjoy your vacation in the Bahamas. So jealous!

Happy Aanniversary Gerilyn!! Have an amazing trip! So jealous! I want a getaway before these babes arrive!

Yea this is our Anniversary / DH and my 35th bday (both in July) / Babymoon trip lol A lot to celebrate

Happy anniversary! We are heading to Aruba on Monday am for a week. 5 hour flight with a one year old. I'm very nervous!

Happy anniversary! We are heading to Aruba on Monday am for a week. 5 hour flight with a one year old. I'm very nervous!

Lol I flew to oz then back from New Zealand with a 4 and almost 2 yo ( so she was on my knee) I survived so you'll do fine :) just do uncomfy when you have a child on you knee for so long. We've just been to Greece and was nice they both have a seat but next two years will be back to knee duty! Lol.

Thanks everyone! Im hoping everything goes smoothly!
I woke up today feeling as big as a house. I cant believe how HUGE i am, and still have two months left. Im about as big as I was with my DD when i gave birth ugh. This is going to be a BIG boy.

Attachments

• BIG BUMP.jpg
    BIG BUMP.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 13
Happy anniversary Geralyn! How funny though as it's my 5th wedding anniversary next Friday so we got married a week apart and having our first baby at a similar time! Enjoy your vacation, sounds amazing!!

Jcliff - cute bump, it looks great! Have a good holiday too!

Thanks everyone! Im hoping everything goes smoothly!
I woke up today feeling as big as a house. I cant believe how HUGE i am, and still have two months left. Im about as big as I was with my DD when i gave birth ugh. This is going to be a BIG boy.

That is a really cute outfit! I woke up today feeling exceptionally pregnant, lol. My toes don't look swollen but they feel swollen and my whole body hurts! My belly feels all big today too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->