*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

My 5th wedding anniversary us on the 2nd October. We have tickets to see a comedian that night.

I got approved for a free Medela Pump in Style from my insurance! Who knew I would get so excited about stuff like this haha

Congrats to all those with anniversaries recently and coming up. Noticed one of you ladies have an anniversary on my DH's birthday (Oct. 2nd). How neat.

Also congrats to all the ladies entering new weeks and the third tri!

Things are going really well here with baby, I am measuring on the dot, baby's heart rate has been really good, as has my BP and weight gain! Can't believe I am already over halfway through this pregnancy! Time sure is flying! Hope things are good with all of you ladies!

One of the most emotional and amazing experiences of my life today! Xx

Attachments

• STACEY_10.jpg
    STACEY_10.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 11
  • STACEY_13.jpg
    STACEY_13.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 10
  • STACEY_14.jpg
    STACEY_14.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 10
Adorable scan pics Stacy, happy to hear you had a wonderful experience.

Wow! Looks like everyone is doing well! Congrats to all the ladies in the third trimester!
As for me, I had my first appointment with the surgeon and my c-section has been booked for Oct 2nd! That is unless I go into labor before that like dd2 which I'm a little freaked out about.
We went on a family trip to Calgary, Alberta for a few days which was pretty fun. We did a lot of walking around and I got crazy braxton hicks! They were pretty uncomfortable and somewhat painful. TMI, but I had bad diarrhea two nights ago with really bad contractions for about two hours. The pain would even stretch to my back. It seemed to calm down, but I'm still getting pretty uncomfortable and painful contractions every hour or so. I know I shouldn't be too worried about it since the contractions are so far apart, but its still a bit scary. I know they're not real contractions because they're not as painful as real ones. Any of you ladies go through this?

Congrats to all those with anniversaries recently and coming up. Noticed one of you ladies have an anniversary on my DH's birthday (Oct. 2nd). How neat.

Also congrats to all the ladies entering new weeks and the third tri!

Things are going really well here with baby, I am measuring on the dot, baby's heart rate has been really good, as has my BP and weight gain! Can't believe I am already over halfway through this pregnancy! Time sure is flying! Hope things are good with all of you ladies!
That's my anniversary
Wow! Looks like everyone is doing well! Congrats to all the ladies in the third trimester!
As for me, I had my first appointment with the surgeon and my c-section has been booked for Oct 2nd! That is unless I go into labor before that like dd2 which I'm a little freaked out about.
We went on a family trip to Calgary, Alberta for a few days which was pretty fun. We did a lot of walking around and I got crazy braxton hicks! They were pretty uncomfortable and somewhat painful. TMI, but I had bad diarrhea two nights ago with really bad contractions for about two hours. The pain would even stretch to my back. It seemed to calm down, but I'm still getting pretty uncomfortable and painful contractions every hour or so. I know I shouldn't be too worried about it since the contractions are so far apart, but its still a bit scary. I know they're not real contractions because they're not as painful as real ones. Any of you ladies go through this?
As above that's my wedding anniversary.

My cousin looked at my belly today and said "you have 3 months left? are you sure it's not twins?" This is the first time anyone has commented on my belly. I feel like I've got huge in the last week or two.

My cousin looked at my belly today and said "you have 3 months left? are you sure it's not twins?" This is the first time anyone has commented on my belly. I feel like I've got huge in the last week or two.

I have had this SO much over the last couple of weeks. Ugh. I've got a lot bigger since 24/25 weeks, and loads of people have been commenting. One of my colleagues said 'oh, when are you finishing work, this week? You must be due in a couple of weeks, no?' to which I replied 'I still have 7 weeks at work, then another almost 5 weeks before the baby's due'. SHe looked at me, then down at my bump, and just said '...oh...' like she felt so sorry for me being so huge already. UGH! My hairdresser asked if I'm sure there's not two in there 'because I wasn't as plump as you at 6 months' (she's 7 inches taller than I am!!), and my boss keeps 'joking' about me not making it to October, and will she have to cut a semicircle out of all the desks so I can still fit at them.

Hubby (not in a nasty way) doesn't understand why I take it so personally, especially when the obstetrician is happy with how I'm measuring, but to me it seems like everyone's saying 'you're far too big, something HAS to be wrong'. I'm much more sensitive to people's comments these days...I just think, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!!

Although a couple of other colleagues on Friday did make my day by telling me my bump was really neat and cute and 'clearly all baby', and that my skin looks wonderful. THAT's the sort of comments us expectant Mummies need!

Congrats on all the anniversaries coming up!

It's our first wedding anniversary next month-can't believe it's been a year nearly :)

Gorgeous scan pics Stacey. We're having a 4D scan tomorrow, can't wait :D

My bump has very noticeably grown in the last 2 weeks. Someone yesterday was horrified when I said I still had 3 months to go! I got loads of "you're huge" comments last time too but I don't really care. I'm really proud of my bump, especially as it's neater & rounder this time. It was B shaped last time. I think if people told me it was small I'd worry about the baby being too small. Here's how much it's changed over the last few weeks.
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/Mobile%20Uploads/D5730A7B-7CE9-4478-A223-FF0D2BFBBECD.jpg

Off to Ikea & Mama & Papas today to get stuff for the nursery. We're getting all DS1's baby clothes out of the attic later too. I've got a massive urge to nest at the minute!!

I was measuring 30 weeks last week (3 weeks ahead) and im still not even close to being how big I was with the twins at this stage.
I'd be pretty upset if anyone said anything to me about my size, thankfully no one has.

When I was 36 weeks with the twins I was in town and some rude woman kept bending over and looking under my bump and standing up looking confused. She did it a few times, enough to make me feel really weird. Granted my bump was abnormally large and low but she made me feel like a freak show.
People are quite rude when it comes to bump sizes.

I think I've started nesting, poor hubby lol

Lovely scan pics Stacey and congrats to everyone with an anniversary coming up :)

I was walking home the other day and some guy who was pushing a double buggy said to me "You'll be pushing one of these soon":wacko:
I was like excuse me! My bump seems to have shot out lately, my midwife says she wants to send me for a growth scan as I'm measuring quite a bit ahead.

It's my birthday next month and everyone keeps asking me what I'm doing, I'm going to be 35 weeks so I'm not sure I'll want to do anything at all:shrug:

Hello ladies! Been away for a week on a wee holiday with the kids. Was lovely but dh had to work so we did miss him and it's nice to be home.

Lots to catch up on but happy anniversary to those who had them recently or coming up soon. Our 6th anniversary is the end of September :)

Love everyone's bump and scan pics. My bump seems to have doubled in size over the last week, dh said it looked so much bigger than when I left!

Can't believe I'm into third tri now! (Going by 27 weeks as third tri) and only 3 months to go! Need to get the last few things we need soon!

Midwife appointment on Friday, haven't seen her in about 6 weeks so looking forward to hearing his little hb and making sure everything's ok.

As for uninterested families, I agree most people aren't as bothered when it's your second or third. Our parents, like us are as excited as we we were the first and second time but other family members and friends don't seem to ask about this baby as much and with #1 we had tons of gifts already by this point but only our parents have bought things this time. We did save most things from our other 2 though so we don't need much but I agree some people just see this one as 'another baby'. This time for us though it's so lovely to have ds and dd excited about the new lo so we're enjoying that :)

Stacy love the scan pics!

Lauraemily17 cute bump :)

Congrats on all the anniversaries, my 9th anniversary is coming up on August 6th :happydance:

Got loads of decorating done in the baby's room yesterday. I love it! Will try and post some pics later. I went with a woodland theme (deer, birds, squirrel, tree) had to order more birds and a squirrel (since I forgot last order :dohh:) but I really like the way it looks so far! Just praying they stick since they are vinyl decorations and my wall is textured. Oh well, fxd :thumbup:

TMI - but after DTD last night (me on top) my right leg (very top inner where it meets my body) is killing me this morning. It hurts to walk. Maybe because of loosened ligaments?? Ugh

My right hip hurts all the time :-( and yeh after doing anything strenuous it's really sore! You might be setting in with a bit of spd or as you say due to ligament stretching. X

My right hip hurts all the time :-( and yeh after doing anything strenuous it's really sore! You might be setting in with a bit of spd or as you say due to ligament stretching. X

My right hip hurts all the time too! And my pelvis, which thankfully is starting to hurt less.

Lovely scan pics stacey!

Third trimester for me today!

So here is part of the room so far. Makes me wish I was farther along so I can use it already!

Attachments

• 20140713_084236.jpg
    20140713_084236.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g