*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Cute bumps everybody! And Eleflump - That is a cute bump you have. How can anyone say that you are huge... you are just about the right bump size.

7th Anniversary coming up on Sep 1st for us. Have nothing planned as of now. Every year I keep hoping I get some surprise... but in vain :haha:

Have the dreaded glucose test this week along with other regular bloodwork. Meeting my doc the end of this week. Last Saturday we had some Antenatal classes where they spoke to us about water birthing, hypno birthing and how to stay calm and relaxed during labour and delivery. It was quite an informative session. Hope the reality is as smooth as the videos they showed in the session :haha:

Wow, I was gone a couple of days, so much to read up on!

Cute scan and bump pics everyone!

I got in a fight with our boat today. Usually I am last to get on and dh helps me, but this morning I didn't wait and got in right after my fil. Well the lake was fill of waves and as soon as I got one foot in, it pushed away from the dock. I couldn't find anything to grab onto to pull myself into the boat and found myself with one foot on the dock and one in the boat. My fil grabbed me and pulled me in just in time or else I would have fallen in, but I managed to pull about every muscle in the leg that was still on the dock. And I thought I was hobbly before!!

Cute bump pics - and I agree mrs Eleflump, you're just the right size!

Lucky escape newlywed!!

This could be TMI but I noticed today that the area around my nipple has a couple of larger bumps around it... I had one lump there checked before I was pregnant and I was told it was a blocked duct but now there are a couple more. I also have noticed two more moles on my breast that I'm sure weren't there before. I'm going to mention this to my GP at my next appointment but does anyone think this could be pregnancy related rather than anything more sinister?

27 weeks and finally 3rd Tri :D so pleased to have finally have got here :)

I haven't got loads for lil one yet I've got his clothes for the first couple of months - just a few and I know I'll need more but don't want to buy too much as I don't know how big he will be!

I've got his Moses basket and picked out the pram but that's it! I am going to get a couple of bottles to start with incase I can't breastfeed, but I'm going to hold off on the steriliser and the breast pump until I know which way it's going to go :)

Congrats on 3rd tri Kiki! :)

Glad your ok newlywed! I'm a bit scared of boats myself!

Kel - LOVE the nursery!!!

Mushy - What burger place?? I've been craving In n Out burger majorly all pregnancy and of course I'm in Canada no where close to one! So sad :( lol

Stacy - great scan pics!!! That face shot is amazing! Makes me want to spring for another 4D....it was too early at our gender scan to get good shots like that.

Congrats on all the anniversaries! Ours is still a couple months away but it'll be 4 years this time! Time sure flies! :)

Newlywed - the boat incident sounds scary! Be careful Hun!!! Hope your leg feels better!

Large bumps - you all look lovely!!! I for one actually love being fat for a good cause haha usually I'm just fat :haha:

I love the looks on peoples faces at the store or whatever when they ask my due date and I tell them Oct 30. It's so funny, they can't hide the shock and you see them not wanting to be rude by saying it but they're all thinking "holy cow she's HUGE!" Then I say it's twins and the relief/understanding is so clear on their faces it just makes me laugh.

Here's my bump comparison...

image.jpg

Felt our little guy kicking up a storm several times yesterday and DH felt him really good! Haven't felt him for several weeks so I was really happy. Hopefully he's getting big enough now that he can't stay so hidden behind the placenta! Still feel Baby Brooke pretty regularly :)

My numb thigh is getting insanely painful now! It hurts all the time :(

I talked to a nurse at the hospital regarding my weight gain and concerns about preeclampsia. She thinks I'm fine and within normal pregnancy range right now. Just need to drink more water and put my feet up more for the swelling. She said to watch for blurry vision and headaches as well as a spike in my blood pressure. Haven't had any of that so think I'm okay for now thankfully!

Here's another bump shot taken yesterday. I'm getting huge! Sorry for the multiple posts. I can only post one photo at a time from my iphone.

image.jpg

I have decided that people have lost all filters when it comes to pregnant women. I had a guy that was filling out a job application asking me all sorts of questions about my pregnancy. Then I get the ones that say oh not too much longer for you..... Sorry I still have 3 months. Granted he's measuring a week ahead, but I get the "oh must be a big baby".

Laura I know that there are bumps that form around your nipple that are supposed to be moisturizers of sorts. I think that's the right word. If that's not what you think it is, I would definitely talk to your midwife. Although I'm sure it's probably some pregnancy related thing that you never hear about until it's happening.

Newlywed that would have scared me! And I probably would have fallen! I'm not the most graceful, never have been!

I feel like such a married baby, my husband and I will be celebrating our one year married this November. And it'll 6 years total in September.

Mamamac the burger place isn't a chain. It's called one - way burger and it's just so delicious! I've never been a fan of in-n- out.

Everyone's bump looks gorgeous! Mine still hasn't fully popped yet, and is turning into a "b"shape :( I'm hoping that goes away!

Kel your nursery is beautiful, it was not what I was imagining when your first described it. But it's beautiful!

I know! It's like I'm not a true Californian! I'm like the only person I know that doesn't like it!

We are getting somewhat closer to thinking of a name for our little boy. I think he will be Landon David, Ryley David or Hudson David.

This is my 26 week bump. This is the dress I was wearing when my cousin asked if it's twins. I don't care if it's big, I'm mostly just happy to look pregnant. When my daughter was born (at 29+5), I was just starting to look pregnant.

Attachments

• IMG-20140712-01918.jpg
    IMG-20140712-01918.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 7
Ladies all your bumps look fantastic, today I had 3 people say I must be due soon! 3 of them! Safe to say I felt horrendously fat afterwards.

I don't know what people are talking about, all your bumps look perfect sizes to me.

We had our 4D scan today. Most of it was in 4D live, it was amazing! :cloud9: leaves little to the imagination. My playful little boy had his hands up by his face & feet up above his head! He was sucking on basically anything he could, feet, hands, cord & even the placenta at one point!! We took my toddler too who loved seeing his baby brother.

Here he is Toby/Joshua, we're waiting until we meet him to decide which name.

4D live (the still images don't really do it justice)
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/IMG_20140714_1_18.jpg

4D with his legs & hands up by his face.
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/IMG_20140714_1_5.jpg

Rbourre I have a cousin named David Hudson! Works well both ways. Also your bump is beautiful, people are just asses for saying anything. Same to you vicky you both look wonderful!

Kel I'm glad I'm not the only one! I get so much hate from others for not particularly liking it!

Laura those 4d images are wonderful! I can't wait to do mine. My husband doesn't want to do one, he says I'll get a 3d image on October 12th.

I don't know what people are talking about, all your bumps look perfect sizes to me.

We had our 4D scan today. Most of it was in 4D live, it was amazing! :cloud9: leaves little to the imagination. My playful little boy had his hands up by his face & feet up above his head! He was sucking on basically anything he could, feet, hands, cord & even the placenta at one point!! We took my toddler too who loved seeing his baby brother.

Here he is Toby/Joshua, we're waiting until we meet him to decide which name.

4D live (the still images don't really do it justice)
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/IMG_20140714_1_18.jpg

4D with his legs & hands up by his face.
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/IMG_20140714_1_5.jpg

Oh wow! The 4d live image is amazing!!!! Never seen one before :)
Where did you have it done? X

We are getting somewhat closer to thinking of a name for our little boy. I think he will be Landon David, Ryley David or Hudson David.

This is my 26 week bump. This is the dress I was wearing when my cousin asked if it's twins. I don't care if it's big, I'm mostly just happy to look pregnant. When my daughter was born (at 29+5), I was just starting to look pregnant.

I have that dress it's so comfy but makes me look like a whale

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->