*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

We are getting somewhat closer to thinking of a name for our little boy. I think he will be Landon David, Ryley David or Hudson David.

This is my 26 week bump. This is the dress I was wearing when my cousin asked if it's twins. I don't care if it's big, I'm mostly just happy to look pregnant. When my daughter was born (at 29+5), I was just starting to look pregnant.

I have that dress it's so comfy but makes me look like a whale

It makes me look big too but I don't really care because it's comfy. I am planning to wear it for my maternity pictures that I am getting done at 29 weeks.

I don't know what people are talking about, all your bumps look perfect sizes to me.

We had our 4D scan today. Most of it was in 4D live, it was amazing! :cloud9: leaves little to the imagination. My playful little boy had his hands up by his face & feet up above his head! He was sucking on basically anything he could, feet, hands, cord & even the placenta at one point!! We took my toddler too who loved seeing his baby brother.

Here he is Toby/Joshua, we're waiting until we meet him to decide which name.

4D live (the still images don't really do it justice)
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/IMG_20140714_1_18.jpg

4D with his legs & hands up by his face.
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/IMG_20140714_1_5.jpg

Oh wow! The 4d live image is amazing!!!! Never seen one before :)
Where did you have it done? X

It's a local private midwife clinic. They do all sorts of scans, anti-natal classes, private mw consultations & offer a Doula service.

The scan was also a well being check so they checked my urine, bp, fundal height & commented on the fluid levels & health of the placenta. It was great to hear that all is looking perfect. His estimated weight is currently 2lb 3, the mw thinks he'll be another little baby at about 7lb. I really hope so as I want to reuse Xanders cute small baby clothes!

Lauraemily-aww he is so cute on 4d! :) great pics!

Rbourre-lovely bump! :)

Vickyandchick-don't feel fat-people seem to say the same phrases to pregnant women, and the your big one is one sadly! Your not fat, your growing a baby!

I don't know what people are talking about, all your bumps look perfect sizes to me.

We had our 4D scan today. Most of it was in 4D live, it was amazing! :cloud9: leaves little to the imagination. My playful little boy had his hands up by his face & feet up above his head! He was sucking on basically anything he could, feet, hands, cord & even the placenta at one point!! We took my toddler too who loved seeing his baby brother.

Here he is Toby/Joshua, we're waiting until we meet him to decide which name.

4D live (the still images don't really do it justice)
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/IMG_20140714_1_18.jpg

4D with his legs & hands up by his face.
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/IMG_20140714_1_5.jpg

Oh wow! The 4d live image is amazing!!!! Never seen one before :)
Where did you have it done? X

It's a local private midwife clinic. They do all sorts of scans, anti-natal classes, private mw consultations & offer a Doula service.

The scan was also a well being check so they checked my urine, bp, fundal height & commented on the fluid levels & health of the placenta. It was great to hear that all is looking perfect. His estimated weight is currently 2lb 3, the mw thinks he'll be another little baby at about 7lb. I really hope so as I want to reuse Xanders cute small baby clothes!

I've a scan at leeds screening clinic on sat (4d) and it says there medically trained so do a full well being scan as part of it so that'll be different from my previous 4d's :) but the live one is just amazing!!! Wish they did that one too.

Lauraemily those scan photos are amazing! It's so wonderful what they can do nowadays :)

29 weeks for me today, it's getting so close and is all a bit more real:cloud9: I can't walk too far now without my back hurting and getting pains across the bottom of my bump, plus my feet swell in this heat and sciatica keeps playing up. The joys of being pregnant hey:haha:

Does anyone else get bad leg cramps in bed? If I'm not waking up to pee, my hips are hurting or legs cramping waking me too! :dohh:

Leg cramps are awful! I've only had them a couple of times so far this pregnancy but I got them really bad quite frequently last time. It's so painful and my legs still hurt the next morning! Hope you aren't getting them too bad yo yo.

Thanks Allstar :)

I swear, each pregnancy gets harder for me :haha:

Yep, I'm getting mild leg cramps all the time now but thankfully only a couple of full on agonising ones. Hardly had any last time.

I have a few dresses that make me look bigger also. I say to hell with the people saying "rude" things. If I'm comfy in them that is all that matters. 27 weeks today and glucose test this Monday :sick:

Wow amazing 4d scan lauraemily - wish i'd done one now!

I actually feel pleased when people say I'm big! I just feel happy that I'm growing a baby and like cntrygirl says - as long as we're comfy that's what matters! People can be so rude though.

I went to the docs this morning and just to reassure anyone with the same thing, new moles and more lumps/bumps in the breast are totally normal in pregnancy! She did examine just in case but all is fine.

I am 13 days away from when everything went bad in my first pregnancy and I was admitted to the hospital and 23 days away from when my daughter was born. My blood pressure then was 165/120. It's actually been a little on the low side (for me) lately....117/78 this morning. I'm so happy with how everything is going and I just need the next few weeks to go fast so I can make it past that dreaded day. I have an OB appointment on Thursday and I need to ask about the glucose test and getting an ultrasound after 30 weeks to check on baby's growth since my daughter was IUGR.

I've not had leg cramps with any of mine but this time I'm getting them in my feet which is awful! I got cramp in both my feet in the pool on holiday!! Was interesting trying to get out lol.

Has anyone else lost any of their plug? I've lost some today. Didn't loose any until I was induced last time. I don't think it's uncommon to loose bits early & it will regenerate but it's a little unnerving to see!

Yeh been loosing tiny bits for a few weeks, remember it was the same last time too. And yeh it's only small amounts, not enough to mean anything and regenerates :)

Lauraemily-yes lost some with streaks of blood in too about 20 weeks this time.
Rang the hospital for advice and they told me it regenerates. Sure it happened with dd2 too

Oh my leg cramps! I get them maybe one or two nights a week and they are awful! Really, how bad is labor compared to those excruciating leg cramps because I wake up moaning and in tears with them. Always wakes DH up and he tried rubbing it for me which doesn't seem to do anything. If I can't handle a stupid leg cramp how am I going to handle hours and hours of labor cramps????

Rbourre - bet it will be such a huge relief to get past that day and still be pregnant! Good luck!

Love the 4D images! I'm so jealous since ours were not nearly so good. I really may go back again and do another.

Mamamac-you'll be fine in labour honey. You know your about to get something amazing so it spurs you on through the pain. Also you can get some pretty good pain relief! :)

Has anyone else lost any of their plug? I've lost some today. Didn't loose any until I was induced last time. I don't think it's uncommon to loose bits early & it will regenerate but it's a little unnerving to see!
Yes a few times.

Lovely bumps and scans ladies!

Yoyo & Mamamac & others with cramps in the calves at night - It is completely because of dehydration. You are not drinking enough water. Increase it by a litre and cramps will be all gone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->