*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Thanks. I feel like all I ever do is complain anymore, lol. I blame hormones...

Goodness it has been a very long time since I have posted here. I wouldn't even know where to start catching up! :haha:

I am sorry that some of you are having a rough time of things at the moment. I hope things start improving quickly!

I have loved seeing all of your bump pics and nursery pics! I am impressed with what you ladies have gotten done and I think you all look pretty fab in your pictures! I haven't taken a very recent bump pic, I think the last was 27 wks?

I have been super busy trying to catch up on my house work around here, really fell down on the job over the last month or so.. laundry really piled up! But I finished the last of what I needed to do in my bedroom this morning and am super pleased!

I will be doing my prenatal check up later today, probably while my little ones are taking their naps since I didn't get a chance to do it yesterday like I normally do when I move to a new week! I am 29 weeks along now, can't believe it! 29 weeks, that's almost 30! Smh, I will have my baby in my arms before I know it! I am a little anxious to see when baby decides to arrive. My daughter was 8 days late and my son was 8 days early... so maybe this one will come right on it's due date! Who knows, but it will be interesting to see how it turns out! I'll try to post a few bump pics later if I get the chance along with the update from my check up. :)

Sorry I haven't said much lately, I have been having a bit of a rough time. I have been keeping up though, please know I am thinking of and praying for each one of you ladies and your growing bumps. :hug:

I did start a journal awhile back and try to post every few days if anyone wants to keep up. Link is in my sig.

Staceymxxx still lots to do. I've got a list and I try and tick something off each week. I've not got a list of things I need the birth centre written yet.

Are period pains under my bump anything to be concerned about? It feels like the cramps I had really early on. Not all the time, just now and then.

Are period pains under my bump anything to be concerned about? It feels like the cramps I had really early on. Not all the time, just now and then.

I get these, especially when I walk too much- not sure what they are though:shrug:

Had our 4d scan this evening and it was amazing! He's sooo pouty so definitely takes after me but was holding his boy bits the entire way through so definitely takes after his dad:rofl:
He's measuring about a week and a half to two weeks ahead and weighs about 4lb 3oz:dance:
I'll upload photos later when I'm on the laptop but I'm so in love with my little boy:cloud9:

We are ready here I just need to wash the clothes and find out what I need to get for our home birth from my midwife and set up the hammock but the hammock can easily be set up in minutes during labour or even after baby is born so im not in a hurry.

We are ready here I just need to wash the clothes and find out what I need to get for our home birth from my midwife and set up the hammock but the hammock can easily be set up in minutes during labour or even after baby is born so im not in a hurry.

Oooo I'm curious (or I missed something). What's the hammock for???

I get those and spoke to my mw about it. They're Braxton Hicks apparently. (Never noticed them first time round!) mine also get worse if I've been walking a lot, also quite common apparently.

I get those and spoke to my mw about it. They're Braxton Hicks apparently. (Never noticed them first time round!) mine also get worse if I've been walking a lot, also quite common apparently.

Ooh, really? I always thought they were supposed to make your whole bump go hard for a few seconds (which I have never noticed happening). Well, that's reassuring, if they're just BHs! Mine do get worse if I'm active, and get better when I lie down.

Thanks. I feel like all I ever do is complain anymore, lol. I blame hormones...

It's okay, I feel the same! I'm driving my husband crazy. His way of putting me in my place, which actually makes me angry is by saying, "loads of women would love to complain about this but can't!" He's right...but dang I just want to complain.

Vicky I can't wait to see! Your post reminded me to call and make my appointment! It's going to be on August 8th. I can't wait!

Just got back from my doctors appointment. Somehow, someway my blood pressure has gone back to normal range. My last appointment it was lower than it had been, but still borderline high and this appointment it was 125/75! I was also praised for not gaining any weight yet, which yay! And I got my tdap shot, which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

I haven't done my check up yet but here is my bump pic!

Attachments

• 2014-07-31 12.27.20.jpg
    2014-07-31 12.27.20.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 12

Ooh, really? I always thought they were supposed to make your whole bump go hard for a few seconds (which I have never noticed happening). Well, that's reassuring, if they're just BHs! Mine do get worse if I'm active, and get better when I lie down.

So did I but apparently they can be felt in other ways too. I get them in the side of my bump sometimes too, I do notice a tightening then though. And I get the pain free tightening at the top of the bump.

Yea I was told the period cramps are BH. I had them last week a couple times but haven't really felt any this week

for baby to sleep in :p

www.naturessway.co.nz

thats it there ^^
Im hoping all the reviews are right and baby sleeps well. I set it up to have a look at it when it arrived and it looks amazing but its in a box again now.

Had a growth scan today. baby measuring 2 weeks ahead, almost 5lbs. YIKES. 4lb10oz to be exact. But the tech was spoiling me with some free 4d pix! Saw the baby boy parts again, OH YEAH def a boy.:happydance:

Attachments

• 4d baby.jpg
    4d baby.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 1

for baby to sleep in :p

www.naturessway.co.nz

thats it there ^^
Im hoping all the reviews are right and baby sleeps well. I set it up to have a look at it when it arrived and it looks amazing but its in a box again now.

Ooooh Ok. lol, I was completely thinking of an actual hammock hammock. Like something full sized that you'd see at the beach or in a back yard haha. I was like hmm, maybe that's to replace a baby swing.

That reminds me of the armsreach sleeper cocoon thing that they sell. Looks nicer though! I still need a bassinet or co-sleeper for the bedroom. I wish I could find something like that. I wonder if that company ships to the USA.

They say they ship worldwide, im not sure how much it would be though.
It does look very comfortable, such a shame they dont have adult sizes :p
lol about the beach hammock thing

I had to reschedule my maternity photos. I was supposed to get them done tomorrow but my husband hit his head today and has a concussion so we are doing them in a couple weeks. He has a big red mark on his forehead and has been a little out of it. I won the session and wanted to do them earlier rather than later in case I get put on bed rest or baby comes early again, even though I really don't see that happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->