*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

I have the same feeling of weeing all the time . Iv also got horrendously sore hips l
To be honest iv had enough now . I can't do 7 more weeks I just wanna cry .
Sore hips , tired , pins n needles in hands cramps in calfs . I'm done , iv got a midwife app mon . And I'm sure baby is lying transverse again , gonna convince her to scan me and check .

My mom just told me she sees me making it two or three more Weeks, 4 tops, , and she always has been spot on with her hunches..

My mom just told me she sees me making it two or three more Weeks, 4 tops, , and she always has been spot on with her hunches..

Yikes! Hope she's slightly out with this hunch, and you get to at least 37 weeks.

You might be the groups first baby if she's correct!

Thanks so much for the link Elsa, I'll check that out when I finish work today.

The room is 11x12, I just wish I didn't have to put so much stuff in here. We might be getting rid of the changing table.

Oh newlywed, I do hope she's wrong ...I hope you make it to 37 weeks. Fx.

Edit:
image.jpg

That's a pain, Stacey :( Is there anything you can do about it now? There's a poster on the wall where I have my mw appointments saying to book them around 20 weeks to take them at 34-36 weeks...I phoned early, around 17 weeks or so, and got the very last place for the ones that are on when I'm 35 and 36 weeks :dohh: We did look at NCT ones but the lady we contacted was really quite pushy...we realised the ones I originally enquired about, we couldn't make one of the dates, and there was no other suitable class, but she kept on emailing suggesting ones miles away etc, which sort of put me off.

Glad baby is engaging, I hope things happen for you as soon as little man is ready! My little squirt was still free-floating (though head-down) last week at 33+6, will see at my fetal med appointment tomorrow (34+6) if that has changed, though I am still finding it hard to breathe so I don't think baby has engaged much, if at all!

No there isn't, if they did manage to squeeze us on OH can't get time off now as hes using all his days off for paternity and appointments when baby is here, i'm so disappointed i'm going to put a complaint in as she isn't very good at all and its one thing after next with her :nope:

its all happened over the last few days for baby engaging i've felt so poorly with pain and pressure down below, today it hurts me to breathe i think hes stretched out with his new found space lol! x

I have the same feeling of weeing all the time . Iv also got horrendously sore hips l
To be honest iv had enough now . I can't do 7 more weeks I just wanna cry .
Sore hips , tired , pins n needles in hands cramps in calfs . I'm done , iv got a midwife app mon . And I'm sure baby is lying transverse again , gonna convince her to scan me and check .

I'm the same with hips and i've got so much pressure down below i could of cried with happiness when she told me its because baby engaged lol.. Not long to go now xx

No can't stand the stuff lol I take the tablet form though :)

Has anyone been drinking raspberry leaf tea?! x

I started drinking it at 14 weeks but I was getting annoying cramps because of my irritable uterus. I plan on starting again around 35 or 36 weeks with EPO. I steep it with frozen berries and let is sit over night and drink it cold.... So tasty.

They say from 32 weeks (or around there) I started at 32. I forget to take them sometimes though lol.

Has anyone been drinking raspberry leaf tea?! x

I've been drinking 1 cup a day since 28 weeks. I was going to up the amount but im going to wait a bit as baby changed position last week and is resting on my pubic bone and ever since that happened ive been getting very strong and regular bh's, which the midwife has said is normal.
Im also thinking since I could have a fast labour I may just stick to 1 a day just to be safe.

I took the RLT tea for first labor, but last time it made me nauseous at the end - don't even want to try, lol

Oh thanks for sharing Elsa, that's pretty cool! We finally set up the nursery furniture a few days ago but I don't like it and I think we're going to move things around again.

I'm sure my baby is not engaged yet, but I'm having a c-section so I wonder if they will even check for that stuff? Or if they will even check if I'm dilating later on since it won't matter. I guess it could give them a better idea if I was going to end up going into labor before my section date but I would think they would just tell me to come in and do the section then if that happened. Anyone know?

I've been out of breath a lot more recently, a new symptom for me. I slept horribly last night, my belly has been so itchy. And someone else mentioned this too, every time I stand up I feel like I have to pee SO badly. And I could have just gone pee 10 minutes prior!

Excited as my SIL is 37 weeks now and getting closer and closer to having her baby! I'm so excited for her!

They haven't checked me to see if baby is engaged yet either. I am also having a C-Section and they have yet to be concerned with LO's positioning or anything.

I am noticing that I am out of breath a lot too.

AFM things are going well, however, I feel as though my bump is lower so maybe he has dropped?? If he did do you ladies think that could mean he may try to make his appearance sooner than my C-Section date?

Hey everyone, been MIA this week as I've been training my work replacement. Last day of work tomorrow though! :happydance:

I feel pretty sure my babies will come early haha but you never know. I know some twin moms who made it to 40 weeks!

Sorry to all those with Parent and Inlaw issues. I'm pretty lucky I don't have anyone super overbearing or trying to snatch the babies the moment I push them out. My mom will come visit but will only stay a week and she is coming when DH goes back to work so he and I will have a few weeks just us and the babies (and some day to day visitors I'm sure but no one staying with us). My mil is a sweetheart and is making lots of baby knitted cute things. My only issue is that she and my Fil smoke so I'm edgy about them holding the babies when they come in smelling like cigarettes. But they won't be here constantly so I'm hoping their exposure will be minimal. And hopefully I can express that I don't want them holding them immediately after smoking without insulting them. My mil has been trying to quit so hopefully she won't be too bad. She made me some hats early on that smelled like smoke and I had to wash them etc but last week she brought me 4 baby blankets and they smelled fine so I hope that means she is smoking a lot less if at all.

image.jpg

My week 30 bump!

Had a doc apt today, all is looking good. No diabetes thankfully! Both heartbeats sound great and they're still moving around a lot. I go to every other week apts now and I think I get an ultrasound every apt starting next time which I'm excited for. Haven't seen my babes since June! If we make it to 36 weeks then we'll go to weekly apts.

I started packing up all our hospital bags last weekend just in case and we got the car seats put into the van ready to go.

Hoping these babes stay put another 6-8 weeks so I can rest and feel all set at home!

Wow mamamac! Those babies are definitely getting big in there! You look great though! Congrats on almost being done with work!

I also had a doctors appointment today, BP is still looking good. Even though I ate a fast food cheeseburger that was called butter something or other! I also got sort of congratulated on maintaining my weight through this pregnancy so far. As of today I am only up one pound. I celebrated doing so well by going to krispy kream donuts and getting donuts to pig out on! I'm very close to going into a sugar coma right now!

I started drinking RLT at around 27 weeks. I actually really enjoy the way the tea tastes! I try to drink one to two cups a day. I always forget cause I'm too hot to want tea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->