*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Thanks ladies :flower: I have a fear of operations, so I'm going to read up on encouraging turning.

CharmedKirsty-have they offered you an ECV? Where they manually turn baby if still transverse? Think that's what they will offer if the scan confirms it on Tuesday.

Naughty babies!
No I've just been told lots of time left for her to turn. She was head down a few weeks back.

rbourre - sorry your bp monitor broke! But glad you got a new one. Mine has been really bugging me lately - it inflates SO much that it seriously hurts so bad and I have to stop it! I've tried loosening the cuff but it doesn't seem to help. It never used to squeeze so tight and I don't know what the issue is, but it's literally unbearable. My readings still seem to be fine so it seems it's still working, but goodness it feels like my arm is going to fall off and I have to like breathe through it and just hope it finishes quickly.

34 weeks tomorrow! So excited. This baby is moving so much. I love the movement and I always get worried when it stops, but at the same time it's becoming so uncomfortable. I'll be sitting at work or at home minding my business and then out of no where I'll jump out of my chair and involuntarily yelp with some of the kicks. It's a little embarrassing lol.

Turn baby turn, I hope some of the tips given help a lot. I also read somewhere that if you get in the swimming pool and take some of the gravity off the baby that it won't know up from down and will move to head down. I think this is what actually worked for me when she turned for me, when I got out of the water I could clearly feel her head on my left side and we were at the amusement park so I had no choice but very far walk back to the car and by the time we go sitting she was already head down.

I know exactly what you mean rcdm, she's putting her butt up really high and she starts moving her legs to get comfortable and I literally laid in bed for 10 minutes yesterday telling her to stop moving that she can't fit that way lol. Eventually she gives up but it can be so uncomfortable at times.

My midwife has told me that I could start drinking RRLT the entire pregnancy or wait until the second tri to start. I drank it with both my older kids. Two to three times a day or just made a big pitcher to drink from through out the day! Did wonders for me as did the Evening Primrose Oil caps taken orally and inserted vaginally.

Here are my 33 week bump pics from yesterday! Feel so huge already and still have 7 weeks to go! Have started back on RRLT, started using my Epi-No and need to start with my EPO! Getting so close now, eeek! Couldn't get the best of them to upload.. so I'll probably try again later...

Yo_Yo - I hope baby turns for you soon. One of my biggest things I get paranoid about is that the baby will stat breech... I think baby might be transverse for me right now as my bump seems more spread out that it has recently.

Attachments

• 2014-08-27 14.03.41.jpg
    2014-08-27 14.03.41.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 7
  • 2014-08-27 14.03.33.jpg
    2014-08-27 14.03.33.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 5
rbourre - sorry your bp monitor broke! But glad you got a new one. Mine has been really bugging me lately - it inflates SO much that it seriously hurts so bad and I have to stop it! I've tried loosening the cuff but it doesn't seem to help. It never used to squeeze so tight and I don't know what the issue is, but it's literally unbearable. My readings still seem to be fine so it seems it's still working, but goodness it feels like my arm is going to fall off and I have to like breathe through it and just hope it finishes quickly.

34 weeks tomorrow! So excited. This baby is moving so much. I love the movement and I always get worried when it stops, but at the same time it's becoming so uncomfortable. I'll be sitting at work or at home minding my business and then out of no where I'll jump out of my chair and involuntarily yelp with some of the kicks. It's a little embarrassing lol.

My new bp monitor inflates a lot more than my old one. The old one usually went to around high 150's or 160's. This new one goes to like 190 and that seems to make a huge difference in pain when inflating. My readings are ok though so I guess it's just what the machine does.

My husband finally asked for a week off work when the baby comes. His boss said that he can have it, which is good because I didn't really want to be taking care of both kids alone right away.

Hope everyones babys turn to be head down!!

I am still getting pains in my hoo-ha (Yeah, that's what I call it :haha: )
They arent sharp pains, more annoying kind of pains than anything, and they are worse and more frequent when I'm up and around, not so bad when I'm sitting. I guess hubby has been telling people that he also doesnt see me making it past 4 more weeks, that's what he told me last night, and that was before I told him about my conversation with my mom (she says 2 to 3 weeks, 4 max, for those who missed it)
Working on getting all my ducks in a row I guess, in case they are right. I have an appointment tuesday. Hubby will be gone tomorrow afternoon through wednesday for 'guys week' at our cabin. I'm nervous as it's hard to get ahold of him when he's there, cell reception is about zilch.

No shame in calling it hoo-ha, I call it lady bits. I even accidentally said it to my doctor, I was a little embarrassed at first but then it was just whatever! I hope baby stays in there as long as she needs to though!

And good luck for anyone with breached or transverse babies. I hope they turn in time for you!

Anyone else having seriously crazy itching??? It just started tonight big time. All over my belly and boobs are itching like mad!

Anyone else having seriously crazy itching??? It just started tonight big time. All over my belly and boobs are itching like mad!

argh, yes!!! My belly feels so tight and itchy. And when I have a BH contraction, it feels even worse lol. I assume it is just stretching dry skin, but even lotion doesn't really seem to help. Oh well. At least we are winding down! : )

Ok own up who hit me with a sledge hammer ?
Boy I have a head ache ,

And yep I get itching too . Belly tops of legs and even my scalp . Strange .

Hope all u ladies feeling ok today X

Noshowjo-Hope the headache goes soon. :flower: I had a few bad ones in first trimester. Try and rest until it goes.

Was supposed to do maternity pictures this morning and it's pouring, I want to cry :(

Has anyone packed their hospital bag yet or put in car seat? I'm thinking I may need to do it soon yikes

Was supposed to do maternity pictures this morning and it's pouring, I want to cry :(

Aww sorry that stinks…can you reschedule?

I went to the midwife today. Blood pressure and baby's heartbeat were good. I've gained 40 lbs already ugh and again she said I need to watch that. I was expecting it this time so i didn't leave in tears at least

Has anyone packed their hospital bag yet or put in car seat? I'm thinking I may need to do it soon yikes

I packed my hospital bag this week. I haven't put in car seat and won't until really close to delivery because I have to move my daughters seat to a more inconvenient spot and want to leave that as long as possible.

I'm exhausted today. Baby would not stop moving last night while I was trying to sleep and there was a dog outside that wouldn't stop barking (and that got my dog growling back). I love feeling baby move, but he was pushing out so hard that it hurt and left my stomach feeling kind of sore when he finally stopped. I'm think he's starting to get into position because I've been feeling pains and movement in different areas. When I had an ultrasound last week, he was head down on my left side with his arms and legs toward my right side. His bum was at the top on my left and now I am feeling it in the middle with the kicks up way higher than before which making my boob bounce right up. :lol: I usually get cramps in my right thigh, but last night it was in my left thigh and my girly parts.

I have a lot to do today to get ready for my daughters birthday party tomorrow. I have a bunch of cleaning to do, food to prepare, laundry to put away and last minute preparations. I will leave some of the cleaning for tomorrow though so it's not too much today (like the floors).

I'm still working on it. I've got the bag in the corner but I need to add tshirts, pjs and the camera to it which I should be getting in the mail early next week. I also have some things to add that I'll just have to be grabbing as were leaving for the hospital like my phone charger, ipad, pillows...things like that

Baby's bag is packed and sitting with the car seat ready to go Into the car, we just haven't gotten that far.

I started packing mine a couple weeks ago, sort of. Just getting those little things that I know I needed and was waiting for my appointment this last week to finish. I asked my doctor if they had a list of stuff that I was going to need and she said they didn't, so I guess I'm just going off of the list I found online and hopefully it works out and I have everything I need.

Sorry about the rain Newlywed! Good luck for next week, and maybe you can try to send that rain over here to California, we really need it! My husband and I were going to go to a lake this Monday (for the holiday-just to go do something) and when I looked up the three that are closest to us I found out they are all super low and nearly dried out. The drought here is really bad!

Aww sorry that stinks…can you reschedule?

I went to the midwife today. Blood pressure and baby's heartbeat were good. I've gained 40 lbs already ugh and again she said I need to watch that. I was expecting it this time so i didn't leave in tears at least

Aww Geralyn, glad you didn't leave in tears, but weight is such a hard thing in pregnancy. Its like, no matter what you do you're going to get bigger and it's sometimes hard to cope with even your own feelings about it, let alone others (even health professionals) commenting on it.

It goes both ways too-- some people will think you're too small, others will think you're too big, and your own mind is left in the middle just trying to do the best you can. :hugs: I'm sure everything will workout well.

As long as you and the baby are doing well that's all that matters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->