*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Congrats again whigfiled, hope things are settling with the feeding. Xx

Congratulations whigfield he's lovely :)

Thanks everyone I don't feel so nervous about the visit now, didn't help with my MIL telling me I had to clean everywhere including the kitchen cupboards etc!

Braxton hicks returned last night at one point they were about 5 minutes apart so I got in the shower with the intent to ring the midwife after and typically they stopped! Just wish I knew when he was coming!

Congrats Whigfield. He is gorgeous!

Anyone getting any itching? I started getting a little itchy on my ankles & wrists a few days ago but it's getting worse and now on my arms, legs, hands & feet.

Congratulations Whigfield!! He's gorgeous!

Newlywed - great bump pics!

I had a private presentation scan yesterday and everything looked great. She was measuring 10 days behind but they said that was normal and just meant I'd have a small baby. She is weighing around 5 ibs 10 now. They confirmed the gender again (I'm so glad she's a girl as we've already received loads of girly gifts!)

Below is the 4d pic - I find them a bit weird but was amazing to see all the same :haha:

I only have one week of work left but it's a really busy one! I've also just agreed to do a keeping in touch day only a week later when I will be 38 weeks and it's a 2 hour drive away so I'm hoping she doesn't come before then! A bit scared about that!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 0
Wow another one from our group delivered . Aww congrats lovely little baby :)

Finn arrived on Fri 12th September at 8.05 am at 37+4 weeks weighing 6lbs 5oz after an emergency section. :flower:

Waters went on Friday at 00.00 after I got up to go for a wee and luckily was still sitting on the toilet when the first gush happened. More came after that and didn't stop for hours in the end so we went in. Contractions started immediately at the hospital but I was advised to go home and wait it out there. Something told me not to though and I refused. Had a bath which dI'd absolutely nothing :haha: and had more and more contractions which got longer and closer together. Got to try out some gas and air (which I clung to for the rest of the labour) and had my first examination. Immediately she told my husband to pull the emergency cord and I stared panicking. She said she could feel the cord first above the baby's head. Crash team flooded in and I was examined by a doctor who confirmed it wasn't the cord - it was his foot and he was breech!! Was taken down to theatre and after 45 minutes of attempts to get the spinal in they went to town, and 15 mins into the op they pulled out our little boy. :cloud9:

10653670_10154689057985122_6293377348776923867_n.jpg

He's so precious! Congratulations on your little rainbow :)

Congrats Whigfield. He is gorgeous!

Anyone getting any itching? I started getting a little itchy on my ankles & wrists a few days ago but it's getting worse and now on my arms, legs, hands & feet.

I was itchy at 32 weeks, but it was due to a histamine response. I was told to call right away if hands and feet became itchy without the presence of a rash (because it can be a sign of liver problems). If no rash, I'd call your OB to get advise.

Congrats whigfield! He is so adorable!

Great pics newlywed!

Lauraemily17 i would call ob! I think there is a sticky on the third tri forum, something about colitis. I'm not sure i just know i've read somewhere that it is not something to mess with and itching is a symptom. Good luck!

Yesterday I cooked all day and made a bunch of meals to freeze. Still have more to do. I may of went a little overboard! Lol. Interesting things is it started up some contractions that by the evening got a little painful. Then they went away, but i was hopeful for a little while it would bring something on! Lol

Congrats whigfield! He is so adorable!

Great pics newlywed!

Lauraemily17 i would call ob! I think there is a sticky on the third tri forum, something about colitis. I'm not sure i just know i've read somewhere that it is not something to mess with and itching is a symptom. Good luck!

Yesterday I cooked all day and made a bunch of meals to freeze. Still have more to do. I may of went a little overboard! Lol. Interesting things is it started up some contractions that by the evening got a little painful. Then they went away, but i was hopeful for a little while it would bring something on! Lol
What did you cook? I'm sure we could all do with some what to freeze inspiration.

Congrats whigfield! He's absolutely adorable!

I really wanted to make some freezer meals, but as my husband and I will be moving 6-7 hours away less than a month and a half after we have our baby I wont be able to. I was going to get a deep freezer (as our freezer on our fridge is tiny) but we do not want to have to move it! Fortunately for me though, I'll have my MIL here and she can do all the cooking for me!

I'm 36 weeks today, only 4 more weeks to go! If he stays cooking in there as long as he needs to. Could be more, could be less!

I'd love to have a chest freezer and get some stuff stashed in there. No room at all in our freezer right now grrrrrr. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->