*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

They are late but here are my bump pics for week 35. I'm 35+3 in these pics. I feel huge already, can't believe I still have a little over 4 weeks to go!

Attachments

• 2014-09-13 14.02.34.jpg
    2014-09-13 14.02.34.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 2014-09-13 14.02.56.jpg
    2014-09-13 14.02.56.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 2014-09-13 14.03.18.jpg
    2014-09-13 14.03.18.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 4
Lovely bump :) I was gonna say neat but the nursery my LO goes to the manager keeps telling me how neat I still look in a shocked voice (like I should have turned into an elephant or something by now :-/ ) so that word annoys me lol.

Congrats whigfield! He is so adorable!

Great pics newlywed!

Lauraemily17 i would call ob! I think there is a sticky on the third tri forum, something about colitis. I'm not sure i just know i've read somewhere that it is not something to mess with and itching is a symptom. Good luck!

Yesterday I cooked all day and made a bunch of meals to freeze. Still have more to do. I may of went a little overboard! Lol. Interesting things is it started up some contractions that by the evening got a little painful. Then they went away, but i was hopeful for a little while it would bring something on! Lol
What did you cook? I'm sure we could all do with some what to freeze inspiration.

The stuff i did yesterday was the big take up a lot of room stuff like lasagna, manicotti, tater tot casserole, 8 enchaladas (some red chile some green chile) and stuffed shells. The stuff i have left is crock pot dinners that you can just make up and put in a zip lock gallon bag so they don't take up much room. I found some really great websites, for my search I just typed in "crock pot frozen dinners" or something like that. Mostly I picked chicken meals for the crock pot. Although a nice pork roast and just freeze the veggies and potatoes with it does good too!

I used to do freezer meals for the crock pot all the time! Just a heads up,, potatoes and carrots don't work very well, they get mushy and gross

Once our kitchen is finished(hopefully by the end of this week) I want to make some freezer meals. We have a chest freezer in our basement so I want to fill it up

RcdM- So sorry about your uncle:hugs:

Jcliff- how exciting, sounds like it won't be long.

Baby has been rolling round and sticking out numerous body parts that it feels like there's 2 in there! Here's my bubba bump with only 20 days to goooo:happydance:

How on earth do you look so glamorous still?! lol xx

I used to do freezer meals for the crock pot all the time! Just a heads up,, potatoes and carrots don't work very well, they get mushy and gross

I put things like that in my crock pot just for the last few hours. I know that makes it harder when it's a freezer meal though.

Today was The Wiggles concert and we had fun, but left the house at 6:45 am and didn't get home until after 6 pm. We visited a friend after who we haven't seen in a year, then had dinner and went to Target to look around. I'm so exhausted and ready for bed and it's only 7:20 pm. I expect I will be in bed in the next hour or so. That was way too much for being 35 weeks pregnant.

La mere I like the name Alistair - we had a neighborhood friend with that name.

Congrats Whigfield on your baby boy is adorable!

I'm sure I have brought up my belly button pain before. My dr has felt around and says she can't feel a hernia but after yesterday and today I am convinced it is. It hurts SO bad. It only hurt off and on for the last few months but yesterday it started hurting worse than ever before and the pain hasn't really gone away since, it's such an excruciating pain today. I put an ice pack on it which helped a bit but it also made the baby go crazy and I felt like it was making him cold or something lol so I took it off. But omg it hurts. It feel like a knife just constantly digging and twisting into my belly button and just to the left of it. Anyone had this? What else can I do to ease the pain without taking meds?

Whigfield-- Congratulations on the arrival of your little guy!

Congrats whigfield.

So excited for you, stinks about the csection for being breech but so glad he is happy and healthy.

Afm, dh and I just returned home from our last weekend away before baby arrives. So she's welcome to come anytime we wants now as I'm getting sick of work. I was going to try to work right up until I have her but that's not going to happen. I have off from work tomorrow and then my 37 week ob appt on Tuesday so I am actually getting pretty excited for her arrival.

Great maternity photos newlywed, dh and I took a bunch of pics on out new camera this weekend but I'll have to upload them tomorrow to show u all. I was alittle upset bout our registry as well. Even my best friend didn't buy off of it and it was like hello this was all we needed and it was very minimal but we did get tons of clothes and stuff we did not need but luckily I went to those consignment events way ahead of time and got everything I absolutely needed on my own because someone had warned me ahead of time. Dh was so against me exchanging items but I exchanged what I could from my family. Luckily we got a lot of gift cards, that is what really helped the most because I exchanged what I could and then bought what was left with the cards. But yes we got a lot of things that we didn't really need.

Oh and that reminds me my sil promised she had a pack n play, swing, high chair and other things for me yet she hasn't given it to me and she just left for vacation so I don't know what the heck she is waiting for? I guess for me to beg her for it, but I'll go out and buy it brand new before I do that. Maybe she thinks we won't need it right away. Idk

Cant wait to see who's next. Super excited

36 weeks today :D spending the day washing baby clothes and reorganising our bedroom :D

Lovely bump :) I was gonna say neat but the nursery my LO goes to the manager keeps telling me how neat I still look in a shocked voice (like I should have turned into an elephant or something by now :-/ ) so that word annoys me lol.

Thank you, ljo :) I feel like I am all belly and it just keeps getting bigger! :haha:

I'm sure I have brought up my belly button pain before. My dr has felt around and says she can't feel a hernia but after yesterday and today I am convinced it is. It hurts SO bad. It only hurt off and on for the last few months but yesterday it started hurting worse than ever before and the pain hasn't really gone away since, it's such an excruciating pain today. I put an ice pack on it which helped a bit but it also made the baby go crazy and I felt like it was making him cold or something lol so I took it off. But omg it hurts. It feel like a knife just constantly digging and twisting into my belly button and just to the left of it. Anyone had this? What else can I do to ease the pain without taking meds?

Thank you :) I am hoping my DH will like the idea of two middle names and that as one of them, lol. I'm ready to have names picked out but he as we did with our oldest two... wants to wait until after baby is born to decide. But, it makes it easier to wait when having a home birth! :haha:

:flower:

I know it is still a bit too soon, but I am just so ready to have this baby already! I haven't been sleeping well the last couple nights as I have just not been able to get comfortable with my big belly. I also think baby has dropped.. I will post a comparison of previous bump pics and my most recent. I have also been feeling even more pressure down on my cervix and around my anus (lovely and sorry for TMI). Still getting terrible heartburn and baby is stretching and moving about like a mad person, lol. It gets to be quite painful at times!

Hope all of you ladies are doing well. Don't post much here, goes so fast that most of the time don't get responses to many of my posts, so that might discourage me a bit from posting here as well. :shrug:

Can't wait till the next time I check in to see who has delivered the next little bumpkin! :thumbup:

My c section was pushed back a day due to scheduling conflict boo! Oh well I don't think I'll make it that far anyway

RcdM- So sorry about your uncle:hugs:

Jcliff- how exciting, sounds like it won't be long.

Baby has been rolling round and sticking out numerous body parts that it feels like there's 2 in there! Here's my bubba bump with only 20 days to goooo:happydance:

How on earth do you look so glamorous still?! lol xx

I caught myself on a good day:haha:

My stretch marks are officially breaking out, my skin was super itchy and then BAM there's loads of them :( means my skin is starting to give up so he can come out now lol

Thank you, ljo :) I feel like I am all belly and it just keeps getting bigger! :haha:

Thank you :) I am hoping my DH will like the idea of two middle names and that as one of them, lol. I'm ready to have names picked out but he as we did with our oldest two... wants to wait until after baby is born to decide. But, it makes it easier to wait when having a home birth! :haha:

:flower:

I know it is still a bit too soon, but I am just so ready to have this baby already! I haven't been sleeping well the last couple nights as I have just not been able to get comfortable with my big belly. I also think baby has dropped.. I will post a comparison of previous bump pics and my most recent. I have also been feeling even more pressure down on my cervix and around my anus (lovely and sorry for TMI). Still getting terrible heartburn and baby is stretching and moving about like a mad person, lol. It gets to be quite painful at times!

Hope all of you ladies are doing well. Don't post much here, goes so fast that most of the time don't get responses to many of my posts, so that might discourage me a bit from posting here as well. :shrug:

Can't wait till the next time I check in to see who has delivered the next little bumpkin! :thumbup:

I feel the same about posting. A lot of times I just reply to others and throw an update in there. It might get read but often no responses. I thought I was just being overly sensitive.

Good luck with picking a name! And your bump does look fantastic!

Happy 36 weeks kiki!

I think things move quickly in here and things get lost in the mix. I feel the same way you do Mushy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->