*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Congratulationssss!!!:dance: sounds like he just couldn't wait to meet you, hope all is well:hugs:

Congratulations to hopettc3.

Does anyone else have an OMG moment when you read of a baby being born before 37 weeks? I'm just not ready. When I am I will relax.

Congrats hopettc!

Great news newlywed - hope you manage to find an apartment.

Hopettc3-wow! What a shock that must have been. Congratulations!! :)

Thanks everyone! Sorry I'm so crap at replying, I'm so out of it half the time. :haha:

Congrats Baby3onboard & hopettc3! :happydance:

I'm jelly of everything popping out their babies! I'm not sure how much more I can walk around like this! Ugh so uncomfortable

37 weeks! Weight gain slowed (only gained .4 lbs between 34 and 36 weeks). My belly is starting to point down more too. I can eat more and am hungrier, maybe I dropped?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 5
Congratulations to hopettc3; Mamamac; whigfield and baby3onboard!!! You must have your hands full already with all the baby grooming.

So sorry I'm unable check here too often or reply to each of you. But like many of you know... everytime I come there is so much to read and I hardly remember what to say to whom.

Just here to wish you all a safe an peaceful labor & Delivery. I'm going to get induced on the 25th unless baby decides to pop out sooner. Looks like team blue is still strong with 4 baby boys and team pink is still just one little missy.

Good luck ladies!

Elsa - great bump! Sounds like you may have dropped!

Mommyberry - My due date buddy! I was just thinking of you the other day after your sweep experience and am glad baby is cooking away in there. Sounds like you will have your baby safely in your arms soon then so I wish you all the best and hope everything goes smoothly.

Geralyn I remember when I became a first time mom. I felt the same way you did, I didn't know anything. But then u see that sweet face and everything just kicks in. You just do what they need and what you know as a mommy they need. The fear never goes away....I am freaking out with #2 because he is a boy....I cried the other day bc I said I wouldn't know how to wipe him the right way. Agh hormones.

Congrats, Hope!!!!! So glad all turned out well in the end, even if a bit early! : )

It makes my day to get on here and see our "babies born" number go up!!!!!!

Loopy Laura - I was thinking of you too! Your little girl is 10 days behind right. Wish mine was too. I somehow have coldfeet since I'm a first time mom too. Hope all goes well for all of us.

I <3 waking up every morning and seeing all these wonderful updates, whether it be babies born or labour watching it is all so exciting!

I had a 3 days stretch of non-stop tightening, period cramps and pressure. Just my body getting ready I suppose... I want to got past the 26th at least as I want to save that day special for my first born son, we will see I guess. Hope you all are well!

Loopy Laura - I was thinking of you too! Your little girl is 10 days behind right. Wish mine was too. I somehow have coldfeet since I'm a first time mom too. Hope all goes well for all of us.

Thank you! Yes she was measuring 10 days behind at the last scan so I'm assuming she's probably going to be late. I haven't dropped yet as far as I know. You're not alone with the cold feet - I'm like Geralyn and just worried I won't know what to do etc, and of course the labour itself! Very scary but I'm sure all us first time mums will be absolutely fine :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->