*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Good luck sisterrose and loopy laura Hope all goes well. Congrats on due date yoyo :).

Thinking of everyone on our group as you all approach labor and delivery.

Here's our little Isabelle with her daddy about 12 hours after birth all dressed up and swaddled to meet visitors .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 25
Hey ladies! Sorry it's taken me so long to get you some pictures, I cannot believe how crazy its been! Her jaundice is getting much better, my milk came in and we are doing much better with breastfeeding! Still using a nipple shield, which I hate, but at least we are going in the right direction!

Attachments

• 997050_10152285744391924_5832258410892918315_n.jpg
    997050_10152285744391924_5832258410892918315_n.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 1504067_10152283481056924_917212457526382925_n.jpg
    1504067_10152283481056924_917212457526382925_n.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 1545155_10152283481791924_8135776653405877764_n.jpg
    1545155_10152283481791924_8135776653405877764_n.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 16
Elsa and newlywed love the pics, they are both beautiful!

Yoyo happy due date day :)

Sorry if i miss anyone else, my tablet is acting up and i am having trouble going back to respond to others.

I decided to try the last thing that my midwife suggested, castor oil! She recommended no more than 1 table spoon, so i took that about an hour ago. So far so good, i was already having some e contractions but i have been doing that on and off for a week now. I will update for those who may be interested! Lol. My friend said it worked for her sister, although I don't know how much she took. Fxd!

Last night our friends showed up with the crib they just bought us! It is so beautiful and we put the baby's room together.

Before bed I got really bad lower back pain so I went to sleep. I woke up every hour having to go to the bathroom, which sucked so much! Then this morning around 6:30 I started getting menstrual like cramps and started losing my mucus plug while going to the bathroom. I am officially having my bloody show now for the last few hours. The contractions are mild and not regular but they are pretty uncomfortable. I've had some vomiting today, I think some of it is due to the contraction pain and some is hormones. I've been sleeping off and on trying to save my energy. I'm really hoping this is it and that we will have our baby soon!

Elsa and Newlywed your babies are absolutely beautiful! :) Glad everyone is doing well!

Starbrites, that was so nice of your friends to bring a crib! :) Such a helpful gift.

Finally some baby pictures! They're absolutely beautiful elsa and newlywed! Newlywed, she looks a lot like her daddy!

SisterRose and Laura hope everything turns out okay for both of you!

Good luck with the castor oil Kel! Hope it works out for you!

Hope this is it for you starbrites!

Happy due date yoyo! Hope he doesn't keep you waiting too much longer!

Else and newlywed such precious pictures. It really makes me crave finding out what baby boy will look like.

Sounds like a few of you are getting closer with contractions and loosing mucous plugs. :happydance:

All the babies on here have been so small so far. I had a growth scan yesterday at 37+4 and they said he was already 7lb10oz. Weird because my regular OB said on Thursday that he didn't even think he was 7lbs yet. For those of you that previously had growth scans were they pretty accurate? Thinking if I go the next 9 says before csection and they gain an oz a day he would be around 8lbs4oz...wow that seems so big!

Ladies, the baby pics are so precious!!!!!!

FXd for everyone else who is already seeing things start to happen --I'm a bit jealous lol, even though I definitely want him to wait a few more weeks!

Ashaz, I had a growth scan the day DS #1 was born, and they overestimated his weight by a pound. (Of course, he has a gigantic head lol, and I'm sure this threw measurements off!) I had him at 38 weeks, and they estimated he was going to be 9 lbs 14 oz, and he was actually 8 lb 13 oz. My doctor said growth scans can have a margin of error of a pound either way.

Else and newlywed such precious pictures. It really makes me crave finding out what baby boy will look like.

Sounds like a few of you are getting closer with contractions and loosing mucous plugs. :happydance:

All the babies on here have been so small so far. I had a growth scan yesterday at 37+4 and they said he was already 7lb10oz. Weird because my regular OB said on Thursday that he didn't even think he was 7lbs yet. For those of you that previously had growth scans were they pretty accurate? Thinking if I go the next 9 says before csection and they gain an oz a day he would be around 8lbs4oz...wow that seems so big!

I didn't have an actual growth scan but my last appointment the nurse was feeling my belly and baby inside and told me even though I look small for my gestation that there really is a lot of baby in there and to expect a baby on the higher end of 8 pounds. I already am expecting a baby of that weight or more! My husband's family makes big babies! I am excited to see if any of that's true or not.

Last night our friends showed up with the crib they just bought us! It is so beautiful and we put the baby's room together.

Before bed I got really bad lower back pain so I went to sleep. I woke up every hour having to go to the bathroom, which sucked so much! Then this morning around 6:30 I started getting menstrual like cramps and started losing my mucus plug while going to the bathroom. I am officially having my bloody show now for the last few hours. The contractions are mild and not regular but they are pretty uncomfortable. I've had some vomiting today, I think some of it is due to the contraction pain and some is hormones. I've been sleeping off and on trying to save my energy. I'm really hoping this is it and that we will have our baby soon!

Good luck, hope this is it for you!

I never had a growth scan close to when my ds was born, this one they told me on wed they they thought he was about 8lbs 2oz. We'll see!

Well i ended up getting some really good contractions, they got pretty close together and fairly strong as long as i kept walking. After an hour i had to rest my poor feet! They slowly got farther and farther apart and less strong :( I am too familiar with this! I just took one more dose 5 hours after the first. I found a website where the girl took 2 1 tbls doses 3 hours apart and she went into labor after the second dose. So... again fxd! Lol. If this doesn't work i'm done. So fed up!

Oh and by the way i never got diarrhea. We'll see what the second dose does.

Beautiful babies Elsa and newlywed.

Good luck Kel, hope labor kicks in for you.

Glad to read they sent you home with bp meds, sister rose , that's good let baby cook alittle longer

That's exciting news starbrites, hope everything goes well for you and can't wait to see pics of your new baby too.

Afm, dh and I decided not to try to do anything to induce labor. I just hope she comes on her own soon. I feel like I am as big as a house today and this is not getting any easier.

Beautiful babies newlywed and elsa!

Good luck to those in the early stages of labour - hoping things move quickly for you.

Sister rose - glad you got to go home!

I also got sent home eventually yesterday and went straight to bed as was exhausted! Woke up at 1.30am with contractions, went to the toilet and my waters broke! Now (4 hrs on) contractions are about every 5 mins and are painful. This baby obviously made the decision herself which is great!

My blood pressure is still very high even on medication so they kept me in during early labour to monitor, which is annoying as I'm sitting in a shared ward with people sleeping so can't do any of the positions or even talk to my partner very easily!

Hopefully it will progress quickly into active labour. They haven't chevked me once yet to see how dilated I am yet which I find odd.

Good luck Laura :), cause your waters have broke they will be more warey of checking as it's an infection risk. I was never checked until 34 hours after with my first. Plus it's not always necessary, good mw's can tell how far you are by how you present/act etc :)
But your comtracting which is the main thing, Sunday baby for you eeeeeek. X

Elsa and newlywed-your babies are so beautiful!! :) your posts have me big smiles!

We must be due another baby in here soon-any voulenteers to go next?! :haha:

Well-officially one day overdue. Begining to think, despite my numerous scans all giving me my official EDD, that my own estimate of .3rd October according to lmp may be right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->