*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Loopy laura-good luck!! Really pleased baby decided to start things off! :) thinking of you, and can't wait for news!

Good luck Laura!:flower:

2 days left for me and I am soooo ready for him to get here, everyone I know has had their babies and it's driving me nuts. I just want mine:hissy:

Good luck Laura!:flower:

2 days left for me and I am soooo ready for him to get here, everyone I know has had their babies and it's driving me nuts. I just want mine:hissy:
When I was pregnant with my first my cousin girlfriend was due his first a couple of weeks after me but their baby came early. I cried to my DH saying "but it's my turn."

Good luck Laura!!! Can't wait to hear an update!

YoYo, your little one will be here soon--I know it doesn't feel soon enough! : )

Vicky, I hope your little one decides it is time! : )

This thread is getting a little slower as more people are now taking care of little ones, or in labor! : )

AFM, we are down to about 3 weeks now. That feels like forever, but I still feel like I have a ton of things to wrap up at school for my sub before I leave. I kind of have a feeling he will be here before 3 weeks. I have an appointment Thursday, so we will see what they say then!

1 month until my due date. I still haven't ordered a new cot mattress, washed baby clothes (planned for next week). I don't even have everything I need for my hospital bag or started packing it but my husband is of work for 6 days from Wednesday so things will get sorted. Feeling overwhelmed.

Newlywed & Elsa-- Your babies are adorable. Elsa I just realized that your little girl and I now have the same birthday.

LoopyLaura-- Sorry about the hospital stay. Hopefully the doctors will give you some info soon.

Kel-- How did the 2nd round of Castor oil go?

YoYo & Vicky-- Hoping your babies arrive soon for you.

Good luck laura!

Afm I am in the hospital, gonna have my boy today! Contractions got bad about 7pm, finally went to the hospital and got here at midnight. Was only 3cm, 60% effaced which was progress from Wednesday. Contractions got so bad I couldn't get on top of the pain so I got an epidural which of course slowed my contractions so now just waiting for the pitocin. Will update with photos later!

Congrats Laura and kel! Hope it goes well for both of you!

Hopefully things go quickly for you yoyo and Vicky!

Two weeks left today! I have a feeling he's going to be late though, by at least a week. Hopefully not!

Kel-how exciting! Your going to have your little boy today! Good luck, can't wait for the pics :)

All the babies are adorable!

My due date is exactly 1 month from today. Still have a bunch to do so I'm okay with him cooking for a while longer.

Good luck Laura and Kel!!!! Can't wait to hear the updates!

2 days to go for us until we meet our little guy! :D

I hope all is well Kel! Congrats on all the new babies everyone!

How fab all the babies and labours starting.

Whoop whoop only 3 ads and it's October girls :) due month .

Benjamin Thomas born at 12:42pm! Small tear, but not too bad. 20 1/2 inches, 7lbs 7.6oz. Smaller than the ultrasound estimate.

Attachments

• 20140928_151256.jpg
    20140928_151256.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 13
Laura good luck!

Kel congrats he is beautiful.

Yoyo a mother knows best I bet your due date predictor ends up being right.

8 days left today before scheduled csection. Just realized today I was in single digits. We walked the zoo today but no worsening contractions. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->