*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Kel... Congratulations! He is adorable... So happy for you!

Congrats Kel, he is adorable.

So jealous since we had the same due date.

Elysia Marie born 11:47am 9/28 (39+6) at 7lb 6oz 20 inches long. Story to come later!

Attachments

• received_m_mid_1411942679737_5b4daa323250d17085_0.jpg
    received_m_mid_1411942679737_5b4daa323250d17085_0.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 16
Congrats to both of you, they are both so cute.

I've been having some sharp pains in the lower part of my belly. They come and go and only last around 2-20 seconds each. I've never experienced contractions so I don't know if that's what it is.

Starbrites!!!! Congratulations!

RBourre... All I can say with contractions is that you will know when they happen. It is hard to explain but you will... 😉😉;) Not very helpful I know...

I have the urge now to find back in the threads and see how these girls were feeling before they gave birth. I have been feeling like I am close but I don't want to get my hopes up...

Oh my goodness. Congrats starbrites, I wasn't expecting another baby born today so it was a surprise to get on here and see her pic. So adorable.

Now I'm getting even more excited.

I bought the most adorable baby pumpkin tutu costume today at a consignment event and I can't wait to meet my baby and dress her up. So jealous. My baby seems like she's just getting comfy in there, she's kicking and punching often but I haven't had an cramping or pains in awhile now. I wouldn't be surprised if I go overdue.

Congratulations Kel and Starbrites!!!:dance:
Look at all these beautiful babies that are arriving :D

Congrats Kel and Starbrites!! Can't believe how many babies are here already!!

i'll add another baby born! My yellow bump was due 6/10 but had another ideas and I gave birth, after a very swift progressing labour to our gorgeous BOY on 21/9 weighing 6lbs 10oz. Still slightly in shock as I with a first baby I thought i'd be waiting until 40 weeks plus - at 37+6 I hadn't even gone on maternity leave!

anyway, he is perfect and we are both well!

Kel ans starbrite!

Every time is go to respond to someone today I get distracted halfway through my response and then come back to too many more things that have happened! My unfinished post earlier was wishing kel luck with labor and hoping for the best for sisterrose ! I'm slow today but I'm trying!

i'll add another baby born! My yellow bump was due 6/10 but had another ideas and I gave birth, after a very swift progressing labour to our gorgeous BOY on 21/9 weighing 6lbs 10oz. Still slightly in shock as I with a first baby I thought i'd be waiting until 40 weeks plus - at 37+6 I hadn't even gone on maternity leave!

Oh my goodness! All the October bumps are turning into September...uh... Sunshines? Lol. Congrats!

Congrats to all the new babies/mommies! I'll be adding my little boy to the list late tomorrow night/early Tuesday am :) getting nervous. This pregnancy flew by!

Congrats kel, starbrites and jt!

I've been feeling like I'm close but just lots of contractions that don't progress into anything.
Took some time out this afternoon and spent it at the beach with the kids. Was lots of fun!

Congrats Kel, starbrites & JT. There's a lot of impatient babies wanting out at the minute!

It's 4am here & I'm awake having contractions! Trying not to get too excited as they could be gone by the morning! They're only mild and not lasting very long right now. Don't know if I should try & sleep or get bouncing on my ball!

Congratulations!!:dance:

Wellll it's 4.30am and I am wide awake :( boo.
However I was lying down and felt something trickle out:wacko: There's also a damp patch on my sheet too- its not pee and wayyyy too much to be runny discharge. Can your waters just trickle at first??

If your hind waters go yes it can be a trickle (it's coming from higher up, fore waters go with a gush) I'd just rest put on a pad and see how it goes :) xx

Kel-your little boy is so gorgeous!! Congratulations

StarBrites-what Beautiful little girl!! Congratulations

JT2013-congratulations on your baby boy!!

I so love these updates :)

Hopefully Loopylaura will have news soon too :)

Vickyandchick-yes, could be like ljo says, your hind waters. Baby's head can block the rest initially like a plug. Fingers crossed!!

Lauraemily-sounds promising :) fingers crossed your going into labour :)

Zephyr-love the beach! Sounds fun. Wish I had the energy to take the kids places! :)

Jcliff-good luck for today!! Excited for you, can't wait for your update! :)

Got midwife appointment today-hoping/praying she will be able to give me some encouragement. Third overdue baby now :dohh:

I feel a bit crampy in my lower back and have been having very very light spotting this evening. These tightenings I've been having must be doing something :p
I feel like I'm about to go into labour any second but I guess I still could be a while away yet.

Good luck with your appointment yo yo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"