*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Congrats everyone on your lovely babies!! I cant believe how quickly they are coming

xx

Due tomorrow and getting pains in my thighs, lower back and under my bump. Have leaked a bit since this morning so keeping an eye on it, hoping this is it!

Zephyr and Vickyandchick- hope it's the start for you! :)

Well had a stretch and sweep. 2cm dialated, but you tend to be a little dialated with a subsequent baby. She said she managed to do it easily, but I don't feel any different yet. Fingers crossed though.

Fingers crossed for everyone!!

back to hospital for me as Bp still 160/105 this morning and a +protein in urine so got to go back and see what they say :(

really hoping they will book an induction in for next week as OH got shouted at today from work for having to.come home two times a week and may get fired if it keeps happening and then we will lose our house :/ stress!

i'll add another baby born! My yellow bump was due 6/10 but had another ideas and I gave birth, after a very swift progressing labour to our gorgeous BOY on 21/9 weighing 6lbs 10oz. Still slightly in shock as I with a first baby I thought i'd be waiting until 40 weeks plus - at 37+6 I hadn't even gone on maternity leave!

anyway, he is perfect and we are both well!

Congratulations!!:dance:

Wellll it's 4.30am and I am wide awake :( boo.
However I was lying down and felt something trickle out:wacko: There's also a damp patch on my sheet too- its not pee and wayyyy too much to be runny discharge. Can your waters just trickle at first??

Yup! They can... And then there are little gushes and big gushes later. Good luck!

Sister rose-that's awful your oh got shouted at-it's hardly something you want to be going on as it is. :flower:

I'd be also pushing hard for an induction date-can't see any reason they would refuse. I mean I know people who have been induced for much less at 37 weeks.

Good luck honey

Fingers crossed for everyone!!

back to hospital for me as Bp still 160/105 this morning and a +protein in urine so got to go back and see what they say :(

really hoping they will book an induction in for next week as OH got shouted at today from work for having to.come home two times a week and may get fired if it keeps happening and then we will lose our house :/ stress!

Ugh that's awful! I hope things work out. That seems very insensitive of his work as well!

Good luck yoyo. If she's managed to do it easily you must be dilated internally too, it's normally just external cervix dilated with subsequent pregnancies. Eeeeeek. X

Kel, StarBrites, and JT congrats on your babies!

Can't wait to see who is next. We have a lot of babies being born now.

Well exactly 24 hours from now I will be in the OR and baby will be out!!!! They said he would be delivered into the world around 12:07pm or so. :) How exciting. I am still completely sickeningly terrified of the surgery and all that goes with it but I am glad that baby is coming out at a specified time and I know exactly when and how everything is going to happen. I think I just don't like that I won't be in control of anything for that 1 hour period of time. :)

Thanks yoyo. I totally argued my point through to the doctor today, that Bp is high and keeps going up and down, feeling unwell, dizzy and nauseous, that i had two previous iugr babies and even though my scans show him being a good normal size midwives have been feeling and saying he feels on the smaller side. That oh cant have any more time off work to bring me to Mau or watch the kids and loads more!

he basically said he doubts they would want to since the blood pressure can be controlled with medication and they will want to get me as far as possible before induction but in the end the only person who can make that decision is the consultant who in seeing on Friday so in hoping they will see my point of view and see what happens but now in not very hopeful they will agree if im honest. 38 weeks would be good too, i just cant do another 4 weeks backwards and forwards to the hospital even if i wanted to now oh cant have the time off anyway now!!

how are things your end? Any more signs your little one is going to make an appearance today? :D x

Omg, congratulations on all the new babies! I don't often get the opportunity to check in during the weekends, so I have missed a lot! All the babies are so adorable, so happy for you all!

SIL came over this weekend with her new baby, who is 9 days old now, and my dd got to meet him. She's 2 1/2 so I was really interested to see how she reacted to her new little cousin... well she was really unsure LOL. She stared at him a lot but she was really shy and she didn't really want to touch him or anything. When he cried she would just stare at him with a really concerned face but didn't say a word. It was interesting lol. I kept saying look, he's just like your baby brother! But she doesn't quite get it yet. I hope she adjusts well once he's here.

I'm on the one handed count down now - counting today, I have exactly 5 days left until my section date! These last few weeks have FLOWN by. I have 3 days of work left and I'm a little stressed because I have a lot to finish up here, and then a lot of little things to do at home, people to meet with for dinner, etc. and I feel like I can't really relax which is what I'd prefer to do. Oh well.

Me and DH have been arguing and bickering a lot lately and it makes me really sad. It's taking away from the excitement I should be feeling this week. :( I just want him to WANT to spend some time with me, but he spends so much time with his friends and then when he is home he's just tired and ready for bed. I miss the times we used to have fun and do things together. Now all we do is sit on the couch and watch tv and go to sleep. It's all going to change so much in less than a week, all I wanted was some quality time with him this weekend. He doesn't see it the way I see it at all and it's hard. Makes me feel really lonely and I'm dying for some attention. But when I try to bring it up he just gets mad. :shrug:

Wow congratulations on all the new babies :) So many are coming early :)

I'm 38 weeks today and officially now have everything we need for him now! Ive been having loads of braxton hicks and period type pain the last couple of days so hoping that its a sign of good things!

I wish we could all tell when we were going to deliver or go into labour as its so frustrating not knowing! hehe

Congratulations on the new babies! Can't wait to see who pops next! Can't believe that 13 babies have been born in our group already and it isn't even October yet!

I'll be 38 weeks on Wednesday, 6 days away from the point I went into labor and delivered my son. Hoping this baby decides to take after their big brother and not their big sister who was 8 days late! Feeling so huge and uncomfortable, saw a little tiny bit more mucus on my undies earlier this morning. Still nothing too exciting... just the two mucus spottings and pretty much constant belly tightenings, some more painful than others and a really achy back.

Know I've posted this before but as it is getting closer and closer to whenever delivery day is for me, I thought I would post it again for anyone who wanted to give it a go and guess gender and birth date. https://www.expectnet.com/games/MysteryPumpkin

Well ladies tomorrow is the day for me - C-Section day! I will try to update as quickly as I can tomorrow. :)

Well ladies tomorrow is the day for me - C-Section day! I will try to update as quickly as I can tomorrow. :)
Wishing you the best.

Just wondering has anyone washed the seat cover of their baby bouncer before use?

Yep but only as it was used for my eldest. I wouldn't if it had have been new. Stuck it in the washing machine on a delicate wash & it came out like new.

So contractions last night fizzled to not much today. Had a few through the day but very irregular, some strong BH & I'm pretty sure he's started to engage but no actual labour. Hoping this is at least the latent phase and something happens sooner rather than later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->