*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Is this braxton hicks? My mum and dad came over and fell out, she left upset, my kids are being pains, making mess everywhere i am pulling my hair out here screaming at them to nit make mess now as ive spent all afternoon cleaning and my stomach keeps going rock hard and i had a fee twinging pains. Now its been rock hard for about 5mins but no pains. Feel.majorly stressed out, should probably go have my second lot of blood pressure tablets :s

Yep sound just like a BH and yes definitely take your meds, bet your bp is sky high with everything you've got going on right now. Sounds like you need a day off Hun. Is there anyone who can take the girls and leave you to have a peaceful day home alone? :hugs:

Congratulations mommyberry! That is an amazing story, so glad everything went so well for you.

Good luck for everyone else who is starting to get things moving! Sounds like there are a lot of us!

I'm so sorry you're feeling this way!! I hope you get some quality time in, and some closure before baby gets here. Maybe he is just stressed about the baby arriving, and isn't handling his feelings too well?

Actually quite the opposite, he is really excited for the baby and he keeps saying it's going to be a piece of cake. He says that because last time with our dd she had to come very unexpectedly at 30 weeks and she was in the NICU for 5 weeks, so it was crazy and scary and we didn't know what the heck we were doing. He also didn't have any leave time and this time we both get the full 12 weeks. So he keeps saying it's going to be so different and so much easier. I keep telling him to stop being so cocky about it because what if this baby has colic or something, it could still be tough even though we feel a million times more confident in what we're doing this time. He still thinks it will be easy and he's really ready for the baby.

I think he's just stressed at work, he just took on a new position with a lot more responsibility and every day is crazy. So his outlet is to go have a beer with his friends... by the time I see him he's already tired and ready for bed. Whatever. Things are were a little better last night, I tried to just let it go and not stay mad even though he knows I was upset.

Anyway. Tomorrow is my last day at work! :happydance: and 4 days until my baby is here! I still can't believe it. My stomach is rock hard a lot of the time and it feels weird. It's like stretched out so much that I almost don't feel anything when I press on it, if that makes sense. It feels like a foreign object!

Congrats on your little girl Mommyberrry!! So glad you had such a wonderful birth experience.

Is this braxton hicks? My mum and dad came over and fell out, she left upset, my kids are being pains, making mess everywhere i am pulling my hair out here screaming at them to nit make mess now as ive spent all afternoon cleaning and my stomach keeps going rock hard and i had a fee twinging pains. Now its been rock hard for about 5mins but no pains. Feel.majorly stressed out, should probably go have my second lot of blood pressure tablets :s

:hugs: what a day honey. It does sound like BH-I used to get bad ones when I was learning to drive when I was pregnant with dd2. Whenever on a lesson my belly would tense up.

You really sound like you need some 'me time' and pampering. Get a nice bath, tell your oh to have the kids and chill

Hope your BP is behaving. :flower:

Mommyberry-so happy to read your wonderful news!! :) congratulations

sooo sorry i missed you mommyberry! congrats on your surprise pink bundle :flower:

I feel much calmer now, OH is back and has bathed the kids and sorting them for bed. I love my children but so glad to have some space tonight! I think the last stages of pregnancy are so stressful. Really feeling for you ladies who are due or over due and how you guys must be feeling!

Not long for us all now either way, welcoming in October tomorrow! :wohoo:

Carson Eli born at 1:03pm. 7 lbs 10pz and 19" long. We are doing well. Spinal worked and didn't need general :) Will update more later with photo.

My bumps dropped!!!!! Eeeeeek! Unless it pops back up again, wouldn't be the first time lol.

It's a GIRL!!! :kiss: :pink: :baby:

DH and I were so surprised and we had always wanted a little girl!

And so sorry I got delayed in updating here. My precious surprise baby was born on 09/25 at 23:06hrs. After which my hands were quite full with everything happening so fast. My darling daughter was born at 38 weeks and weighed 6lbs 7oz.

On 25th morning I had light crampy pains. I was anyway going to be induced that afternoon. So I went in a little early since I live 1.5hrs away. Doc examined and told me that she can physically break my waters as I was 3cm dilated and I won't need any IOL meds / gels / IV. Once that was done at 4pm, I was asked to mobilise and keep myself active as labor is expected within 24 hrs.

At 6pm I started getting proper contractions very evenly spaced at 12mins for 6s. Slowly they moved closer together. And even then, my DH and mom really insisted I walked a little between my contractions. I had light snacks and water throughout the labor and after 9pm I had this urge to push and I was only about 6cm dilated. The only position I was comfortable in was in the restroom. Nurses were checking on me often and my mom was beside me all the time giving me affirmations. Telling me what to expect and how to breathe.

At 11pm I thought this is not going to happen for another 4 or 5 hrs and I was in terrible terrible pain :nope: . Then my doc walks in and tells me that in the next contraction the baby's head will be out and I need to really really store my energy by not shouting and pushing with all my might. I just did whatever I was told to do in the next 6mins... and there she was on my chest. I was so in shock! I thought I was still dreaming or hallucinating because I was expecting so much more pain in the next so many hours but here she is and all the pain is over! Done! That feeling is so precious. :cloud9: I can't express all those emotions in words... and I'm sure all of you are going to feel the same soon!

I had a complete natural labor, completely med free and normal delivery . And I'm so surprised at my own pain bearing capacity. I wouldn't have been able to do what I did without my mom and DH.

My darling daughter is adorable and active little girl who is already breast feeding, and smiling away in her sleep. Will post pictures when I come back next time. I'm cloth diapering and so lot of :laundry: :hangwashing:

:thumbup: to all you lovely ladies who have supported me in many ways. I will come back to check out your birth stories. Good luck!!!

Congrats mommyberry! Our girls were born 3 hrs 5 min apart! Enjoy her!

Also, congrats laelani! So glad you didn't need general :) glad everything went we'll give little man lots of kisses!

Aww congrats to mommyberry and laelani, so exciting.

The way I'm figuring it is even if I go Into labor right now the chances of me giving birth before midnight are probably pretty slim so I'm happy right now that I'll have an October bumpkin :)

Congrats in the new arrivals! Can't wait to see pictures!

Agree that this last trimester is stressful. I am already feeling guilt for my daughter that unless baby boy comes early by this time next week she will no longer be an only child. I just want to cuddle with her and play as much as I can with her right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->