*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Congrats mommyberry and Laelani!

I'm in NZ so its the 1st of Oct for me glad I'm having another October baby :p

Sprite although it's not pleasant, its nice to know someone else is experiencing the same thing! I'm feeling nauseous again today but no vomiting.

I had about 6 contractions last night that were very crampy and sore. I actually thought it was labour time but nope! I went to sleep and it all went away.
It seriously can't be too far away!
Watch me, I'll still be sitting here saying the same thing in a week lol!

My bumps dropped!!!!! Eeeeeek! Unless it pops back up again, wouldn't be the first time lol.

I'm glad u mentioned this bc I was wonderin if this was possible. I thought I dropped the other day but the next day when I woke up she was back to normal. I just thought I was imagining things lol

Sprite although it's not pleasant, its nice to know someone else is experiencing the same thing! I'm feeling nauseous again today but no vomiting.

I had about 6 contractions last night that were very crampy and sore. I actually thought it was labour time but nope! I went to sleep and it all went away.

My thoughts exactly. I'm starting to think that I want it to happen so bad that I'm symptom spotting all over again lol

Baby boy was born today 11:26am 8lb4oz. Gorgeous. Name TBD!

Mines been in and out of my pelvis from the late 20 weeks. But this is very different!!!! My bumps gone right low and out and can feel it's heads really down there. Feel quite nervous that it could be any time really :-/ eeeeek.

My thoughts exactly. I'm starting to think that I want it to happen so bad that I'm symptom spotting all over again lol

I says exactly the same thing to my husband today! Instead of wondering if every twinge is implantation I'm wondering if it's labour! :haha:

Congratulations to all of these September babies in our October group.... Love it!
I was up all night with back ache, cramps, and contractions that fizzled out around 6am. I am so tired... Thankfully I just had a wonderful nap with my almost 2 year old. I am still having the cramps and back ache just no timeable contractions. Had a midwife appointment and I am at least 1 cm dilated so she did a little stimulation when she checked hut all this "warming up" my body is doing is changing my cervix which is awesome for my VBAC dreams. Anyone have any experience with dilation and how long for labour? I know I could sit like this for a while but I am just curious...

I've been feeling crappy today. My blood pressure was up again earlier and I felt nauseous. I napped while my daughter napped and woke up feeling better but I'm really stuffed up. I had a bath and was feeling a lot better until I got out and sneezed about 40 times in a row. Now I'm all crampy and sore.

I hope the doctor decides to induce next week. I am tired of my blood pressure rising and falling so much, it's making me feel awful all the time.

Sorry to hear Krippy and Rbourre that you guys aren't feeling well. Me either. I went out to eat tonight with dh's family. I didn't really want to go because I wasn't feeling the greatest but now I'm really not feeling good. Almost immediately after eating I felt so nauseous and started getting a backache. So along with my already sore hips and thighs, I feel such a mess right now. I hardly ate any food but I felt like I just ate at an all you can eat buffet, my stomach hurts like it's soooo full. I'm hoping that this is either the beginnings of labor or it goes away quickly bc it's not fun.

Congrats Jcliff.

Sorry to the ladies who are feeling junky in these later days of third tri. Just keep thinking of your little pumpkins to give you the strength to make it through! :)

Congrats jcliff!

Well my blood pressure is up apparently with traces of protein in my urine and baby is posterior.
The stand in midwife seems to think my blood pressure has risen slightly because im nearing the end and said traces of protein can happen. She didnt seem worried at all even after I mentioned the vomiting/loss of appetite.
my midwife is back tomorrow so I will ring her after 2pm when she takes over and ask her to come check me.
its hard not to worry about it.
I know the worry will probably delay labour even more but I cant help it :(

As for babies position I was sure baby was back to back and have spent the week already trying to get baby to turn.....lots of time on my hands and knees, no slouching etc but it hasnt budged! I reckon if I could get baby to turn it might help things along.
Midwife said the back cramps will be from babys position and told me to keep up with trying to get baby to turn but dont worry too much if it doesn't.

As for labour spotting, id hate to look through my google history this past week lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->