*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Congrats to all the babies being born! Jcliff that's a great name! Can't wait to see some pictures!

I'm worried I'll never go into labor! Not that I'm exactly wanting to right away, I'm just worried I won't. I have no signs, which I'm not sure is normal or not. I mean, I feel no different other than hip pain. And besides stuff like walking and sex, I don't feel comfortable with other methods of encouragement.

Oh well I just need to stop being impatient and wait it out!

I never had signs with other two, it just started. Still plenty of time ;
:)

Mushymilk-it will happen honey. Baby can't stay in there forever and your so close to the finish line!

Ljo-I get no signs either-just wake up in labour with no prior signs. Hope your enjoying having your NZ friend around.

Dd1 told me off today, saying baby won't come until we pick a name! :haha: she's probably right!

Dd1 told me off today, saying baby won't come until we pick a name! :haha: she's probably right!

This is why mine probably hasn't arrived either:haha:

One day overdue and I'm easy breezy, he'll arrive when he wants to so I'm not overly impatient. Can't say the same for anyone else though, I keep getting "Any signs yet/Is he here/Where's the baby" texts. I wouldn't mind so much but they don't even bother with a "hi, how are you":dohh:

I've been feeling crappy today. My blood pressure was up again earlier and I felt nauseous. I napped while my daughter napped and woke up feeling better but I'm really stuffed up. I had a bath and was feeling a lot better until I got out and sneezed about 40 times in a row. Now I'm all crampy and sore.

I hope the doctor decides to induce next week. I am tired of my blood pressure rising and falling so much, it's making me feel awful all the time.

:hugs: totally understand you. My blood pressure keeps rising and falling too. It keeps going between 130/86 - 160/110.
i keep telling them that i keep feeling so ill off and on and that i.suspect its because my blood.pressure is rising and falling and they don't look like they believe me! How do you feel when your Bp goes up and down and makes you ill? I keep getting headaches on and off but it comes with feeling really sick/nauseous, hot and sweaty and like im going to keel over and pass out :nope:
the other night i was actually sick with it.
hope you feel better soon and get the answer you want x

It's officially October eeeekk!

I've got the midwife this morning yay :p I'm not sure if my waters leaked a little last night or weather I'd just peed a little or something as I was making tea and all of a sudden was quite wet! I changed and it hasn't happened since but I'll be sure to ask today!

Happy October! :happydance:

Officially my favourite month.

- Wedding anniversary today
- Month we conceived our eldest son, in Vegas! (after a horrible year of TTC & miscarriages)
- month our youngest son will be born completing our family!

Well we are now going to be an October bumpkin...Sept 30th due date has passed :)

40+1....

Quite happy with this, I'm an October girl and now my daughter will be too. Just don't keep me waiting much longer please little one! x

Second sweep today. Been having so much mucus plug/bloody show the past 2 days, am 3cm, head really low and midwife can feel membranes bulging-he must be clinging on to the sides or something for him not to have arrived!!

Someone said he'll probably be 10lbs based on how huge I am! Then hubby was talking about a guy at work who wife went 16 days overdue...talk about keeping me feeling positive! :haha:

Congrats JCliff!

Sorry to the ladies that are feeling ill.

YoYo-- Hoping you don't go that far overdue.

One day overdue and I'm easy breezy, he'll arrive when he wants to so I'm not overly impatient. Can't say the same for anyone else though, I keep getting "Any signs yet/Is he here/Where's the baby" texts. I wouldn't mind so much but they don't even bother with a "hi, how are you":dohh:
I'm already getting asked that and I'm only 36 weeks! I can't imagine when it's actually my due date how annoying that will be

- Month we conceived our eldest son, in Vegas! (after a horrible year of TTC & miscarriages)
That is a great month! Happy anniversary!

Well we are now going to be an October bumpkin...Sept 30th due date has passed :)

40+1....

Quite happy with this, I'm an October girl and now my daughter will be too. Just don't keep me waiting much longer please little one! x
I could be an October bumpkin or LO could keep me waiting and be born in nov since I'm due the 28
Second sweep today. Been having so much mucus plug/bloody show the past 2 days, am 3cm, head really low and midwife can feel membranes bulging-he must be clinging on to the sides or something for him not to have arrived!!

Someone said he'll probably be 10lbs based on how huge I am! Then hubby was talking about a guy at work who wife went 16 days overdue...talk about keeping me feeling positive! :haha:

They let you go that long?? They only let you go 2 weeks past your due date here

I'm already getting asked that and I'm only 36 weeks! I can't imagine when it's actually my due date how annoying that will be

That is a great month! Happy anniversary!

40+1....

I could be an October bumpkin or LO could keep me waiting and be born in nov since I'm due the 28

They let you go that long?? They only let you go 2 weeks past your due date here

She must have chosen to not be induced I guess. They let you go over 13 usually. Will bed is discussing induction on Monday when/if I'm 9 days late.

Crazy to imagine being 16 days overdue!! I couldn't cope.

Yeah you can choose not to be induced, they just scan you instead to make sure the placenta etc is all looking ok.

I went 12 days over with DD and I'm not so bothered at the idea of going over this time, I think that's because I have a toddler keeping me busy :haha: I also quite liked the convenience of knowing when it was going to happen with DD and I had everything ready/shaved etc :p

I'm gonna refuse induction and opt for monitoring instead. IF i get to that stage. They can't make you do anything. It's not 41 weeks I our area! No chance! Lol. If baby's happy and still cooking nicely then I'm happy to carry on, and our home birth team support post 42 week hb too which is a massive bonus.

Nice name jcliff

Just the thought of going 2 weeks overdue makes me nervous. I would love to, the closer the date to Halloween the better but geez I really don't want to go overdue by that much. I think it would be too stressful. Fx she comes on her own and preferably not before Saturday.

Omg I totally forgot that our wedding anniversary is oct 2nd. Betcha dh forgot too lol

Happy anniversary Lauraemily! October is my favorite month too. My birthday is this Sunday, plus I love Halloween!

While I am getting asked by my mom and MIL how I'm feeling all the time no one has asked if he's here yet, or harassing me about when he's coming. Honestly I think most people forgot. Which I'm not complaining about!

Besides just generally not being patient I wouldn't mind going over due. I'm not completely miserable yet, I can still walk mostly like a normal person. The only main issue I have is standing up of the couch at the end of the night! Good thing I have my husband!

And as for being induced I already have it in my birth plan that I refuse unless medically needed.

I've been feeling crappy today. My blood pressure was up again earlier and I felt nauseous. I napped while my daughter napped and woke up feeling better but I'm really stuffed up. I had a bath and was feeling a lot better until I got out and sneezed about 40 times in a row. Now I'm all crampy and sore.

I hope the doctor decides to induce next week. I am tired of my blood pressure rising and falling so much, it's making me feel awful all the time.

:hugs: totally understand you. My blood pressure keeps rising and falling too. It keeps going between 130/86 - 160/110.
i keep telling them that i keep feeling so ill off and on and that i.suspect its because my blood.pressure is rising and falling and they don't look like they believe me! How do you feel when your Bp goes up and down and makes you ill? I keep getting headaches on and off but it comes with feeling really sick/nauseous, hot and sweaty and like im going to keel over and pass out :nope:

Mine was 126/98 and 142/95 this morning and I feel really dizzy and just "off". I haven't had headaches, I just feel crappy, tired, nauseous and dizzy. We are debating going in to get checked today if my blood pressure doesn't go down. I'm just so tired of it going up and down and feeling like crap.

Just got back from my midwife where I had a sweep and ouch is all I can say. Was definitely not pleasant at all.
Currently having a bloody show but she said that's normal for afterwards, she's booked me in for a holistic post dates for next week- apparently it's to help labour along naturally and then my actual post dates on the 10th. I reallyyyyy do not want to go that long :(

Mine was 126/98 and 142/95 this morning and I feel really dizzy and just "off". I haven't had headaches, I just feel crappy, tired, nauseous and dizzy. We are debating going in to get checked today if my blood pressure doesn't go down. I'm just so tired of it going up and down and feeling like crap.

I feel for you ladies. I had BP issues last time & I remember how ill I felt. I've no idea what your hospitals are thinking not treating it better. In my area you're hospitalised until they find a dosage that keeps it down and if it goes back up again they either adjust meds or induce, simple as, not all this back and forth. The simple stress of it all won't be helping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->