*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Congrats, Ljo!!! That sounds wonderful, and I'm so happy it went as you wanted. : )

So many of you are so close now!! Thinking of and praying for those of you in the hospital right now, ready to make things happen!

AFM, doctor appt went well today, and my BP is staying down(ish) so we are keeping the scheduled c-section date of the 21st as of right now. Assuming, of course, that I don't go into labor first. Which, he is measuring 8 lbs 13 oz at 37 weeks, so he may be ready to make an appearance before then lol.

Congratulations Ljo! So happy for you... Can't wait for my home birth. I keep having contractions that go away each time I take my phone out to time them, lol. I even wait an hour or so to make sure they are staying and then I time 2 or 3 and they go away. Oh warm up, you suck, lol

Congrats ljo! That sounds wonderful! Im glad you got the birth you hoped for.

All birth stories are exciting but its really nice to hear about the home birth experience in particular as I really have no idea what to expect.

Congrats Ljo! So cool that your home birth finally went as planned :). It's so wonderful to have a great team helping you labor. :).

Ashaz Vicky sisterrose and anyone I missed (reading quick while baby sleeps, she eats every hour and 45 minutes), good luck! Can't wait to read more updates and birth stories!

Ljo-i am so happy for you honey!! :) congratulations on your little girl, and fab homebirth! :)

Congrats ljo, so happy it was a great experience for you.

Good luck sister rose, hope the induction goes well try to rest up while you can.

Hoping for the same Allstar. I'm getting tightening too but nothing regular or consistant. It's getting annoying.

Afm I'm incredibly emotional tonight been crying on and off now for almost 6 hours. If it's not one thing it's another, everything make me sentimental and angry. Dh is trying his best to calm me but I have no clue what is wrong with me so how can he help if I can't explain it myself. I just keep saying it must be my hormones.

Awh im sorry Sprite :( I had a few days like that last week.
Hubby was going to take the kids to the beach and I burst into tears and couldnt stop crying for a good half hour because I didn't want to be at home by myself and felt like I was going to miss everyone too much lol!
I ended up going to the beach as well so all was good in the end.

Its my son's birthday in 3 days I wonder if this baby will make an appearance before then? I'm feeling super crampy and sore today but I'm not sure if anything will kick off.

Congrats Ljo!!

Sprite I was exactly the same last night! I was crying and I have absolutely no idea why?! I think I was really expecting for the series of contractions I was having to end up with baby but when they dwindled away I think hormones just got the better of me and I was getting upset so easily! Time seems to be dragging so much now and I'm not even over due yet!

Contractions have completely stopped for me now so doesn't look like he plans on arriving in the near future!

Sprite + Allstar same here again!! It's so frustrating and upsetting when contractions start but just stop. Happened to me last night.

Hopefully a good sign all the emotions and pains though ladies :flower:

Zephyr-wow, they'll have close birthdays :) I was born on my brothers birthday, and he was only a toddler but said I was a great birthday present :haha:

Congratulations Ljo! Glad everything went fab:flower:

Yo_Yo and Allstar- sorry things are stop/starting :( hopefully those babies get a (metaphorical) rocket up their butts and get a wiggle on!

Sprite- I understand the crying thing, I was an absolute mess at the weekend. Just cried for hours for no reason:wacko: Pregnancy is so weird sometimes..

Vickyandchick-how are baby's movements today?

Yes-I agree about the rocket thing-come on babies!!!!!

Waters have gone!!

i hope this baby comes today, my daughters 1st bday is tomorrow so they may share a birthday too.

Yay, great to see your well on your way to having him sister rose :)

Good luck!

Congrats Ljo! Glad to hear the home birth went well! :)

Do we have any BnB admins in our group? If we do can one message me I am having a thread issue and I have no idea how to contact someone to fix it. Thanks :)

39 weeks today! I feel like there aren't very many of us active members on the thread left. I tried out my breast pump last night and got some bh's, but nothing that felt like it was doing anything.

Vicky and YoYo-- Hopefully with the full moon tomorrow your babies will make an appearance soon.

Ljo-- Congrats on your little girl!

Good Luck to the ladies in labor or having c-sections today!

He's was active this morning but I've done practically nothing so I think that helps a little.

SisterRose- sounds like he's well on his way to arriving!

Congrats Ljo! Glad to hear the home birth went well! :)

Do we have any BnB admins in our group? If we do can one message me I am having a thread issue and I have no idea how to contact someone to fix it. Thanks :)

We have Calm, but she's not been around since the twins arrival. If you go to the Forum Help and Testing forum, the mods usually reply to posts for help on there

Vickyandchick-glad he's been active. You still being induced tomorrow? Not long now :)

Cntrygirl-happy 39 weeks! I know what you mean-quite a few of the Bumpkins have had their babies already. Hopefully they will return so we can all chat about our babies in future :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->