*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Congrats ferens!

Glad to hear everything is good with you busytulip! Hope your baby stays until your husband is sure to be there!

Congratulations Ferens ! Loving all thus baby news!

I've been having some pain in my stomach this evening, kind of like baby pushed out really far and now it feels bruised. I have an appointment in the morning so I will be mentioning it. I'm really ready for this to be over and just have my son here and safe.

Phew i finally caught up :) Only took 4 days! Lol

Congrats on all the new babies! Good luck to those starting labor or having c sections. It has taken me so long to catch up I can't list everyone by name. Lack of sleep!

As for me Ben is now 9 days old and doing great! He cries more than my ds1 did, and eats more often too, but so so precious! He is actually napping in his bassinet right now instead of on me, which is rare! Lol

Hope everyone else with their lo's already are doing well too :)

Yoyo i am so sorry to read that you still don't have your lo yet! Holy cow!

For anyone overdue or just done remember that castor oil and walking worked for me! Just take 1tbls at a time a few hours apart!

Gl!

Maxwell 'Max' Parker was born this AM via csection at 10:42 am. He weighed an impressive 7lbs 13oz and is 20 inches long. He has been such a good baby eating well and has already had 3 poops.

Good luck to everyone else this week incase I don't get on in the next few days. Everyone is at the finish line now. :)

Aww congrats to the new mamas and babies!!!!!! A lot has happened in the past few days!

Vicky, I think you have to be next!!! : )

I'm scheduled for my c-section exactly 2 weeks from today! I have quite a few contractions throughout the day, and they get worse at night. (Some are pretty painful!) I don't know if that means things are going to happen sooner or not. Time will tell!

Maxwell 'Max' Parker was born this AM via csection at 10:42 am. He weighed an impressive 7lbs 13oz and is 20 inches long. He has been such a good baby eating well and has already had 3 poops.

Good luck to everyone else this week incase I don't get on in the next few days. Everyone is at the finish line now. :)

Congrats!!

Congratulations!!

Been awake for over an hour having pretty painful contractions, might not need to be induced after all :D

Yeah, pretty sure I'm in labour.
Contractions coming within a 5-6 minute time frame and last around 40-60 seconds and have been for the past 3 hours.
Had my bloody show about an hour ago too.
Also.. OUCH!

Yay Vicky. That's great news. You'll be meeting your little man very soon.

Congrats on the new babies! Each one makes me more excited/impatient to meet my own lol

Good luck Vicky!!! Can't wait for your update :)

I'm still here, showing no signs of labour at all. Going for a walk again later. I'm too much of a wimp to try the castor oil lol

Congrats Sisterrose, he's tiny :)
And yay Vicky!!!!! I had bloody show this time too during labour, after already having two I was like ahhhhhhhhh that's what it looks like lol. Hope you have a smooth labour. Xx

Sister rose-congrats on your little boy! :)

Ashaz-congratulations on your little boy too! :)

Vickyandchick-yay! Glad your baby has decided to get moving! Can't wait for more baby news :)

I'm tidying the house up, as we are moving house next month, and someone's viewing our house...lol they will wonder why there's a huge pool in the living room :haha: full of cold and feel awful.
Booked in for an induction on Saturday , but still hoping baby comes before and I get my home birth.

Labour dust to all ladies full term/overdue :flower:

Will update our new babies after this annoying viewing! :dohh: now off my butt and get tidying the kids room I go!

Congrats ashaz and sisterrose!

Good luck vicky!

Yoyo my fingers are crossed for you! Common baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->