*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Emotions are a massive sign of things starting :) it's happened with my last and this one, the day before mega pissed off with nothing in particular and just wanted to curl up and cry my eyes out. I asked in a fb group I'm in and they all said it's a sign too and then sure enough I started with tightenings that night :)

Do we have a October bumpkins 14 parenting group yet? Maybe we need one.

At 37 weeks I'm now term. Bag nearly packed. I just need nursing bras.

Congrats Ljo! Glad to hear the home birth went well! :)

Do we have any BnB admins in our group? If we do can one message me I am having a thread issue and I have no idea how to contact someone to fix it. Thanks :)

We have Calm, but she's not been around since the twins arrival. If you go to the Forum Help and Testing forum, the mods usually reply to posts for help on there

Vickyandchick-glad he's been active. You still being induced tomorrow? Not long now :)

Cntrygirl-happy 39 weeks! I know what you mean-quite a few of the Bumpkins have had their babies already. Hopefully they will return so we can all chat about our babies in future :)

Yes I am, got to be there for 10am. I'm excited but totally crapping myself:wacko:

You'll be fine lovely-just keep reminding yourself of the little baby your about to meet :flower:
Before you know it, he will be here! :)

Do we have a October bumpkins 14 parenting group yet? Maybe we need one.

At 37 weeks I'm now term. Bag nearly packed. I just need nursing bras.

Not sure of there is one, but there's groups on here from 2012! So I think some people still use them to continue on from pregnancy to parenting.

Yay for being full term! :) it's a funny feeling, knowing it could happen any day from that point. Packing te hospital bag makes it more real doesn't it?!

Emotions are a massive sign of things starting :) it's happened with my last and this one, the day before mega pissed off with nothing in particular and just wanted to curl up and cry my eyes out. I asked in a fb group I'm in and they all said it's a sign too and then sure enough I started with tightenings that night :)

Hope your right, or my hubby's in for a rough week of emotional outbursts! :haha:
How are you and your little girl doing today? I bet her sisters are over the moon :)

Yep my eldest is totally in love, and my youngest won't let the eldest do anything, she's always getting a telling off for touching her, talking to her etc. She's gonna be a handful ha ha. They've gone to school/nursery today then an early night for us all I think, was a loooooong day yesterday! I feel like I've been to the gym for a week, my legs, hips are achinging like crazy! And I've just noticed I've got a bruise on my bloody forehead from pushing my head against the bedroom door during transition contractions!! Great lol.
Isabelle is doing fab too, but hard to latch her this morning as she was so sleepy but she's done better since :) x

I'm on day 4 of being an emotional wreck. Cried on & off all morning for no obvious reason. More strong BH overnight too & he's gone from 1/5 to 2/5 engaged (that's 2/5 in pelvis)

I mentioned my emotional state to my mw today & she said it's a hormonal surge at the end of the pregnancy & thinks I'll be in labour soon!! Hopefully a good sign for a few of us.

Oh boy I hope the emotions don't last long or I pity my dh. I've been doing ok,so far this morning just annoyed with work at the moment and all the people asking why I'm still at work. Makes me wanna be like well ok I'm off then.

Good luck with the inductions today. I told myself that was the last thing I wanted because I heard contraction hurt way more when being induced but I think I'd give my arm right now to just get this going. And if I feel like this now I can't imagine if I make it as far as you have yoyo. Not looking forward to that. At all.

Can't wait until I can post here an announcement if arrival instead of keep saying....no baby yet!

biophysical profile this morning: babies fine

but, i'm now toxemic/pre-eclampsia

so.... cervix unfavorable + neither baby's dropped - she could feel feet closest to cervix. rather than try for a failed induction, we're skipping straight to c-sec at 2pm today - i head to the hospital in an hour

prayers, please!

Thank God it's almost over - i don't think i could have taken another day

I'm full term today…it still doesn't feel real that a baby will be here soon!
Good luck to all of you ladies having your babies today or tomorrow!!

Waters have gone!!

i hope this baby comes today, my daughters 1st bday is tomorrow so they may share a birthday too.

Good luck! Come today baby!

39 weeks today! I feel like there aren't very many of us active members on the thread left. I tried out my breast pump last night and got some bh's, but nothing that felt like it was doing anything.

I feel the same way! Maybe a facebook group could be made? I feel like I know all of you, I've spent most of the year with you ladies.

so.... cervix unfavorable + neither baby's dropped - she could feel feet closest to cervix. rather than try for a failed induction, we're skipping straight to c-sec at 2pm today - i head to the hospital in an hour

prayers, please!

Good luck! I hope all goes well!

Also, congrats ljo!

Still waiting to see if my MIL was right about baby coming on Thursday. I'm not feeling anything, so I can't say whether I feel she's right or not.

prayers, please!

Oh how exciting 2pm today already geez...I wish it was me too.

Aside from my thighs being sore (still), I am feeling alright today. The one lady my husband works with was so convinced I was going to have him today that last night she said she'd see my husband next week as he was leaving work. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning, I am hoping we will schedule my induction for either this week or next since he's not letting me go past 40 weeks. I'm so ready to have him here and not be pregnant anymore (or ever again). I'm extremely happy that I am able to get pregnant and that I am having a full term baby this time but really ready for it to be over.

Yay SisterRose! Hoping you have a speedy and easy delivery :)

Fides-Praying for the delivery of 2 healthy babies as well as a quick and easy recovery for you.

Cntrygrl-I know what you mean, I wonder if by the time that those of us who are due towards the end of the month start showing labor signs/having our babies that there will be anyone left replying to this thread.

rbourre- you are so close-hang in there!

Mushymilk-I am curious to see if your MIL is right as well, that would be exciting

Geralyn-Congrats on reaching full term!!!!

Still thinking of all you over due ladies...come on babies!!

AFM-saw my OB today, baby is finally in a good position. My labs were all normal, but I am borderline anemic so my doc gave me some iron pill samples. I have dilated a bit more from last week, but I still think baby will arrive around 39 weeks. Besides, my husband has to go out of town the last part of this week and it would be really nice if baby stayed in a bit longer.

Had my son yesterday at 39+5 :) my daughter went 12 days overdue so it was a nice surprise! Hang in there ladies <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->