*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Yoyo hope the tidying gets things moving!

Anyone 'dtd' to get things going? Did it work? I'm up for trying some old wives tales now lol

Yoyo hope the tidying gets things moving!

Anyone 'dtd' to get things going? Did it work? I'm up for trying some old wives tales now lol
I actually believe DTD can help as the sperm helps with softening the cervix....or something like that.

It was top on the labour inducing list from my mw! Seman contains prostaglandin which helps ripen the cervix & sex releases oxytocin, the labour hormone.

I get a good few hours of strong BH after we DTD. I'm hoping they'll one day soon turn into proper contractions!!

Ashaz & SisterRose-- Congrats on your baby boys!

Vicky-- Sounds like labor to me. Hopefully he will be here soon.

YoYo-- Hoping the cleaning gets your little one moving along.

How many of us are there left to still deliver?

I'm still left to deliver. I'm hoping to be induced today or at least get a date to be induced.

I'm still left. My MIL said tomorrow I'll go into labor though. We'll see if she was right!

So that's 8 including YoYo, AllStar, Charmed, Laura, and Geralyn so far.

I'm still left as well.

Congrats Ashaz and SisterRose!

Can't wait for an update Vicky

Hope tidying up gets things moving YoYo

I'm here too!

Congrats ashaz and rose! Can't wait for an update Vicky!

Had a non stop headache for 9 hours now! Housework didn't do anything sadly! Having a rough end of pregnancy, and can't wait for it to end and just enjoy the baby part.

Hope Vicky has had her baby or nearly had him by now. We seem to have a baby almost every day-it's lovely to come on and see who has got their bundle of joy! :cloud9:

Mushy-let's hope the prediction of a Thursday baby is right, you may be the next one to go! :)

Busy tulip-yay! Full term tomorrow I see :

As for dtd-not tried it. So off that right now, and I'm just so huge and can barely move, the idea makes me laugh :haha:

I still have a evil to go...I'll prob be the last one

I'm still around and due this Saturday. I'm guessing my little bean will be late. Hoping for October 13.

Had a non stop headache for 9 hours now! Housework didn't do anything sadly! Having a rough end of pregnancy, and can't wait for it to end and just enjoy the baby part.

Hope Vicky has had her baby or nearly had him by now. We seem to have a baby almost every day-it's lovely to come on and see who has got their bustle of joy! :cloud9:

Mushy-let's hope the prediction of a Thursday baby is right, you may be the next one to go! :)

Busy tulip-yay! Full term tomorrow I see :

As for dtd-not tried it. So off that right now, and I'm just so huge and can barely move, the idea makes me laugh :haha:

I hope so! And not because I'm done being pregnant, I could go for a few more weeks and be fine, I think. I just want to meet him!

I've still had no signs of labor coming, so I'm not sure if she'll be right or not. I've got a doctor appointment today so we'll see if I've progressed any more.

We have 3 birthdays in my family this month and they are all on the 16th!

I've not let dh near me for a few weeks now so dtd wasn't anything to do with my labour ha ha. Yoyo if all else fails- it's a full moon tonight!!!! Hope that it works it's magic for you :)

My doctor has decided to induce because of pregnancy induced hypertension. I am just glad it's not pre-eclampsia again. I go back in about 3½ hours to get a Foley catheter inserted, then I come home and go back in tomorrow when they call me. It can be anytime from 6:30 am until sometime in the evening. The doctor said the catheter could put me into labour before then so we are hoping for that. He checked today and my cervix is still high and completely closed. I was hoping to hear that I was dilated, even just a little.

I'm still left too. Quite a few of us it seems!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->